What are you doing here?
你在做什么
What are you doing? Are you okay?
你在做什么 你还好吗
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
You know what? I should've told Ben not to call Clarissa.
你知道吗 我本应该告诉本不要打电♥话♥给克拉丽莎
Why would Ben call Clarissa?
为什么本要打电♥话♥给克拉丽莎
To tip her off.
警告她
It's his ex, why would he tip off his ex?
这可是他前女友 为什么要警告她
He was with her for years.
他和她处了好几年了
Yeah, and he said she was crazy. Yet...
对啊 他说过她很疯癫啊 但
There's no reason for him to tip her off.
没理由他要警告她
...he still dated her.
他还和她约会
And then there were probably booty calls.
他们可能还约炮
I mean, toxic relationships like that never just end.
我是说 这种糟糕的人际关系不会像那样结束的
Huh.
嗯
Maybe you should call Ben
也许你应该打电♥话♥给本
and tell him not to tip off Clarissa.
让他不要警告克拉丽莎
Anything?
有回应吗
Straight to voice mail.
直接转到语♥音♥邮箱了
Great.
真好
I'd love to know what this Clarissa knows
我很想知道在我们敲门之前
before we knock on her door.
克拉丽莎知道些什么
You're good to go, Officer.
没问题了 警官
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's just forget about it, okay?
让我们把这事忘了吧 好吧
Would it really have been so bad to just take my advice?
听我的建议就这么糟糕吗
You were being overprotective.
你有点保护过度了
It's my job to protect you.
保护你是我的职责
As my sergeant or as my fiancé?
是以我的警长还是我的未婚夫身份
In this case, as your sergeant.
在这起案子 我是你的警长
I call BS. You got to choose.
你放屁 你必须得选择
Because we agreed that we would separate work from home.
因为我们同意过工作和家庭要分开
I wouldn't let any of my officers go undercover
我不会让我手下任何一个警员
with Detective Davis.
到戴维斯警探下当卧底
Jamie, you lost your judgment because of me.
杰米 你因为我失去了你的判断力
It's exactly what we said we weren't gonna do.
恰恰是我们以前说过我们不会这样子
I'm still gonna have your back, Eddie.
我还是支持你的 埃迪
Jamie, I was fine without you.
杰米 没有你我也很好
You couldn't see the next ten seconds.
你无法预见下面10秒钟的事情
You don't know what might've been next,
你不知道下面可能发生什么
and Davis was waiting on assault.
戴维斯在等你被侵犯
Jamie, I'm fine.
杰米 我没事
Well, thank God.
谢天谢地
This is Detective Baez.
这是贝兹警探
I have a jumper in front of 412 Meyers Street.
在412迈耶尔大街前有一位跳楼者
No.
不
Hey, Ben. Hey.
嘿 本 嘿
Hey! Hey! Whatwhat happened?!
嘿 嘿 怎么了
Slow down, don't go any closer.
慢点 别靠太近
It's Clarissa? It's Clarissa. Yeah.
是克拉丽莎吗 是克拉丽莎 对
She...
她...
Apparently, she jumped.
很明显 她跳楼了
I called her.
我给她打了电♥话♥
I told her I knew all the best lawyers.
我告诉她我认识最好的律师
I told her not to freak out.
我告诉她别害怕
There's nothing you can do about it now, okay?
你现在无能为力了 好吗
It's too late.
太晚了
There's nothing you can do for her.
你无能为力了
It's not your fault, Ben.
不是你的错 本
Then whose?
那是谁的
Oh, God.
天哪
A.D.A. Reagan,
助理检察官雷根
congratulations on unraveling the Dowd case.
恭喜你解开了陶德一案
Those detective genes really paid off.
那些警探的基因真的很有效
I'm not sure congratulations is in order here.
我不觉得这值得恭喜
Of course it is.
当然值得恭喜
Shelly was threatened
谢莉被她的丈夫
and abused by her husband,
威胁 虐待
and set up by her mother-in-law.
被她婆婆陷害
But she was no saint.
但她也有错
Doesn't make her a criminal, either.
但她也不是个罪犯
You are still planning to prosecute, correct?
你仍然打算起诉 对吗
No. I can't.
不 我不能
You can't? If I have to compromise
你不能 如果我不得不
what's right to do this job, then I don't belong here.
向这份工作妥协正义 我就不配拥有这份工作
Well, perhaps you could consider the greater good.
或许你有考虑过更好的方法
Consider what it will do to this office
一旦这个故事传到媒体那里
once this story hits the press.
考虑一下地检署可能承担的后果
Any decent reporter's gonna see
任何一位正直的记者会明白
that Shelly is the victim here.
谢莉是一名受害者
Or that she is the Bonnie to her husband's Clyde.
或许她是她丈夫布莱德的邦女郎
They're gonna see that she did
他们会看到
what she had to do to protect her son.
她为了保护她的儿子所做的事情
So you think we should drop the charges?
所以你认为我们应该撤诉吗
It's the right thing to do.
这是正确的解决方法
Well... I can see
好吧 我能明白
what Monica was dealing with all these years.
莫妮卡这些年到底在对付什么怪物
Well, maybe she should have warned you.
或许她应该警告你
She did.
她有
I took the leap anyway.
不管怎么样 我冒了这个险
Take the leap with me on this.
这次再让我冒一次险
You owe me.
你欠我的
And I collect with interest.
而且我收利息
Did you think terminating Chief Russo was a suggestion?
你觉得让卢素局长结束职业生涯这句话是个建议吗
No.
没
Do I actually have to say...?
难道要我说...
That's an order? No.
那是个命令吗 不是
But you didn't slap an ASAP on it, either.
但你没有说尽快办好这件事情
Look at me, Sid.
看着我 希德
Yes, I thought maybe you might...
好的 我想你可能...
walk in his shoes, reconsider.
换位思考了一下 重新考虑
Pretty confident you made a case?
这么有信心能要坚持这个想法吗
I just figured once in a while you don't really mean
我刚刚意识到有时候你说的话并不是你真正的意思
what you say gets taken like Moses walked down the mountain
就像是摩西走到山上然后拿到了
with it chiseled on a tablet.
耶♥和♥华♥给他刻字的石碑
What the hell's got into you?
你脑子进水了吗
Same thing that was always there.
我一直都是这样
Same thing you hired me for.
和你录用我的时候一样
I stick up for our cops
我维护支持我们警♥察♥
even when everyone else has fled the scene.
哪怕没有其他人敢站出来
And I don't?
我不是吗
I didn't say that and I would never say that.
我没说过 我也绝对不会这么说
You can offer him a demotion or early retirement.
你可以让他降职或者提前退休
A-s-a-p.
尽快
Demotion to what?
降职到什么
I don't know; I'm gonna leave that up to you.
我不知道 我就交给你决定了
But enough of a demotion sends a signal to the rest
但降职的程度需要给警局剩下的人传递一个信♥号♥♥
of the department that those kind of favors, we do not do,
像那样子的忙 我们不帮
and if you do them, you will pay dearly. Copy?
如果你帮了 那你就要付出代价 听懂了吗
Copy.
收到
And I don't have a Teflon suit.
而且我也没有特氟龙防弹衣
Everything gets to me.
每件事情都能击中我
Every time one of ours is hurt, or jammed up,
每一次我们的人受伤了 出事了
or he's in over his head, it gets to me.
有困难了 都会击中我的内心
I just don't show it, 'cause I can't show it,
我只是不表达出来 因为我不能表达出来
'cause nobody wants or needs
因为没有人会想要
a "Sensitive" Police commissioner.
一位"多愁善感"的警局局长
Okay.
好的
So screw you.
所以去你丫的
Yes, sir. That an order, too?
好的 长官 那也是命令吗
Yeah, that's an order.
对 那也是命令
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表