Good job.
干得不错
So, the baby's gonna be okay
怎么样 那孩子还好吧
Portable chest X-ray and ABG are normal.
胸部X光和动脉血气分♥析♥都显示正常
Pediatric neurologist will take a look,
待会有儿科神经学医生来检查
but I think she'll be just fine thanks to you guys.
多亏了你们她会没事的
You should've seen her. She could work here.
你应该看她那专业的样子 简直就是个医生
Y-Yeah, no.
好吧 不是的
Have you located the parents yet?
你们找到孩子的父母了吗
Not yet. We'll contact Children's Services.
还没呢 我们会联♥系♥儿童服务中心
Okay. Keep me posted.
好的 找到了通知我一声
You want to see her?
你想去看看她吗
No, we should probably get back. That would be great.
不了 我们该回去了 太好了
Come on, she's right over here.
来吧 她就在那边
She's okay. Just won't stop crying.
她没事 就是一直在哭
Let the hero give it a try.
让这位救人英雄试试
Hey.
你好呀
Yeah. Okay.
好了 没事了
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Okay.
没事了
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Wow. You're a baby whisperer.
哇 你真是天才保姆啊
She's just scared.
她只是吓到了
Who wouldn't be?
谁不会呢
Hey.
嘿
Yeah. Hi.
对的 嗨
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Yeah.
会的
Really appreciate you coming down here, Mr. Martinez,
马丁内斯先生 很感谢你能够来这里
especially with all you've been through.
特别是基于你的遭遇
My wife told me not to use the ATM at night,
我妻子告诉过我晚上不要去自动取款机办理业务
so on top of everything, I got "I told you so's."
所以她火上浇油地来一句 "我早就说过吧"
Look, it's not your fault what happened, okay?
听着 发生的一切不是你的错 好吗
This is a very bad guy we're talking about,
我们所谈论的那个人是个极其坏的人
and, uh, hopefully with your help,
还有就是 我们希望在你的帮助下
this won't happen to anyone else.
这样的悲剧不会再次发生
He won't be able to see me, right?
他不会看到我的对吧
No. No, absolutely not.
不不 绝对不会
Can I have a minute, Detective?
警探 可以打扰一下吗
Yeah. Uh, one second, okay?
好的 嗯 稍等 可以吧
I notified the 2-7 squad.
我通知了2-7队
They're sending over Detective Kelso and a sergeant
他们会派柯索警探和一名警长过来
to run the lineup.
进行列队认人
Well, Kelso's a hard-ass with a big mouth.
不会吧 柯索那个口风不紧的莽汉
Well, look,
好吧 你想想
our vic's been through enough already, okay?
我们的受害者已经够惨了 好吗
Let's just run it ourselves.
我们来进行列队认人好了
Danny. Just saying.
丹尼 说真的
We lose this ID, then we're back to square one.
我们搞砸了这次指认 就得从零开始
All right? I'm not gonna let that happen.
好吧 我是不会让那种事情发生的
I got it.
我懂的
All right, you ready?
好了 你准备好了吗
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
Stand right there, Mr. Martinez.
就站在那 马丁内斯先生
When I open the blind, there will be six individuals
当我拉起遮光帘,玻璃窗另一边会有六个人
standing on the other side. None of them can see you.
他们都看不见你
Okay?
可以吗
Okay.
好了
Take your time.
不着急
Take a look at each one of them.
好好看看他们每一个人
Let me know if you recognize any of them.
告诉我如果你认出其中某个人
Number three.
三号♥
Number three.
三号♥
Where do you recognize
你是从哪里
number three from?
辨别出三号♥的
The other night.
那个晚上
The ATM.
在自助取款机旁
That's the animal robbed and beat me.
就是那个禽兽抢了我还揍了我
Hey, Scotty. I got you.
嘿 斯科特 我懂的
Great to see you, Sid. Hey.
很高兴见到你 希德 嘿
You, too, Scott.
我也是 斯科特
Man, now, this place brings back a lot of memories.
老兄 现在 这地方勾起我不少回忆呢
Well, if you can remember
不会忘记的
those nights, you weren't doing them right.
总是那些年少轻狂
So, um, I don't get a lot of calls from One PP.
话说回来 局长办公室很少有人找过我
Yeah, well, this is one I wish I didn't have to make.
是的 我也希望不来找你
It looks like Terrence Dean's gonna get paroled next week.
特雷斯·迪恩可能会在下周被保释
How's that possible?
这怎么可能呢
We asked the same thing.
我们也问了同样的问题
The commissioner's not happy. He wants you to know that.
局长也很愤慨 他希望你能理解
Dean handed my family a life sentence
迪恩杀害了我的父亲
when he killed my father.
给我们全家带来无尽的痛苦
Now he's gonna walk?
而他现在还可以逍遥法外吗
Listen, Scott, you know the deal.
听着 斯科特 你知道规矩的
The parole board calls the shots.
假释裁决委员会说了算
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
Who's "We"? The PC, the NYPD.
我们指谁 局长 纽约警局
Officially, as a whole?
官方的吗 整个警局吗
Well, yeah, sorry to say.
唉 是的 我也很遗憾
Or any individual officer of the NYPD,
或者说任何一个纽约警♥察♥局的警员
officially or unofficially.
官方及私下
Wouldn't be anything official about it.
如果完全不从官方的角度
Purely personal.
纯粹论个人情感
Nah, don't go there.
不 别这样
If this bastard killed your old man, Sid,
如果这个禽兽杀了你的父亲 Sid
what would you do?
你会怎么做
Exactly.
正是如此
Listen, Scott,
听着 斯科特
you got dealt a bum hand,
你是有个混♥蛋♥要对付
but you built a hell of a life.
但你已经拥有了很美好的生活
Janet, the kids.
珍妮特和你们的孩子们
You don't want to throw all that away
你不会想要抛下这一切
just to settle an old score.
只是为了算一笔旧账
My mom just turned 76.
我母亲刚到76岁
Spent the past 40 years alone.
却孤单过了40年
Dean walks out of prison after all this time...
而这么多年的痛苦却换来迪恩逍遥法外
it's only right he gets a welcoming committee.
那么他必须得到一场 "欢迎会"
Scott...
斯科特...
Oh, thanks for the heads-up, Sid.
哦 谢谢你的提醒 希德
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm just talkin'.
我只是说说
Didn't sound that way.
听上去可不是这么一回事
Let justice prevail.
伸张正义
If I had a motto...
如果我有一句座右铭的话
that'd be it.
就该是这句吧
Heard you wanted a word with us.
听说你想跟我们谈谈
Yeah. Thanks for coming down.
是的 劳驾你们过来一趟
Mmhmm. What's going on?
不客气 发生什么了吗
ADA assigned to the Damon Rivers case
助理检查官分配到了戴蒙·里弗斯的案子
asked me to review the files.
叫我来复查这些文件
And?
然后呢
Guy's a world-class scumbag.
这是个世界级的卑鄙小人
Mmhmm. Absolutely.
同意 完全正确
So I'm guessing you don't want
那么我想你们不希望因为列队认人的问题
to blow the case over a tainted lineup.
搞砸这个案子吧
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
You got a Vic that's, uh, scared, he's beaten up--
你们有一个挨揍了的受害人 他很害怕
you don't want to take any chances.
你们不想有任何闪失
If you get it, why are you busting our chops here?
既然你都懂 你又找什么茬呢
Look, you know as well as I do an outside detective
你我都懂 参与指认嫌犯的警探
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表