Mrs. Williams, my name is...
威廉姆斯夫人 我是...
I know exactly who you are.
我很清楚你是谁
You can go, just as quickly as you came.
你可以走了 快点走吧
I just came to say that I...
我只是想说我...
Say what, that you're sorry?
说什么 说你很抱歉吗
Look, I will give you one guess
听着 我会让你知道
where you can stick your apologies.
在哪里可以表达你的歉意
Now, get the hell out of here.
现在 请滚出这里
Mrs. Williams. What?
威廉姆斯夫人 什么
Nothing.
没有什么
I shouldn't have come.
我不该来
You're damn right about that.
你说得没错
What did you think was gonna happen?
你当时是怎么想的
You think you can put two bullets in my baby one day,
你认为前一天你可以在我的孩子身上开了两枪
and then come here looking for what, absolution on the next?
下一天就可以来寻求赦免你的罪过
You're right.
你说得对
You ought to be ashamed of yourself...
你应该为你的所作所为
for what you did, and what you're doing.
以及现在的举动感到羞耻
Commissioner Reagan.
雷根局长
Inspector Clifford.
克里福德警监
Got a minute?
有空吗
What'd I just see?
你们在做什么
It's a celebration, sir.
只是个庆祝活动 先生
An officer in your house?
你们这里的警官吗
No, one of the kids from the neighborhood.
不是 这是街区的一个孩子
Hector Ruiz. Just got a full scholarship
赫克托·路易斯 刚拿到阿默斯特学院
to Amherst College.
全额奖学金
And he kind of grew up in this house.
他在警局里长大
A repeat offender.
是一个惯犯
I like to think that we had a hand
我更愿意相信是
in setting him on the right path.
我们帮助他走上了正确的道路
Do we run a rec center or a police precinct?
我们是经营娱乐中心还是警♥察♥分局
No. But we do believe in celebrating
不是 但是我们认为在我们的这里庆祝
what deserves celebrating on our streets.
值得庆祝的事情没什么问题
Hope police work doesn't get in the way.
希望警务工作不会妨碍你的娱乐活动
I know how this looks, sir, and I get it.
我知道这样不好 先生 我明白了
And I would have rescheduled if I'd known you were coming.
如果我知道你要来的话 我会重新安排时间的
No, I like surprise visits for exactly this reason.
不 正是这样我就是想突然拜访
Let's me see the real deal, not the whitewash.
让我看看真实的工作 而不是精心粉饰的表面
Commissioner, I know that everything I got going here
局长 我知道我在这里的一切
runs afoul of just about every rule in the book.
都与书中的每一条规则相抵触
And then some.
不止如此吧
But this is a good thing, and I stand by it.
但这是件好事 我支持它
So do I.
我也是
We cops use a lot of lingo, like
我们警♥察♥使用很多术语
how we call our precincts houses.
比如我们如何称呼我们分局为房♥屋
"Precinct" Conjures a fortress designed to keep people out.
“分局”是指一个旨在防止人们出去的要塞
Houses bring people in.
房♥子则是让人进来
Bring enough people in, it becomes a home.
带足够的人进来 就变成了家庭了
These are my people, and I try to look after them.
他们是我的人 我会努力照顾他们
Yes?
有什么事吗
Are you Mrs. Jassem?
你是杰希姆夫人吗
Yes. Can I help you?
是的 有什么需要我帮忙的
It might be better if we talked inside.
我们去里面交谈更好一些
You may want to take a seat.
你可能想坐下来
Please.
请吧
Are you Reginald's mother?
你是雷金纳德的妈妈吗
Oh, my God. What's happened?
哦 上帝 发生了什么事情
No. No...
不 不...
No, no, no!
不 不 不
My baby.
我的孩子
You're a liar!
你是个骗子
No, I'm not. Yeah?
不 我不是 是吗
Well, I went to the apartment where you said
我去了你说的藏枪的公♥寓♥
the gun was stashed, and guess what.
你猜怎么着
The gun wasn't stashed.
枪没在那里
Detective, I think that...
警探 我认为...
So, either you're a liar or I'm a liar.
所以 要么你是个骗子 要么我是个骗子
Are you calling me a liar, Angela?
安吉拉 你说我是骗子吗
No, no, not at all. That's good.
不是 不是 一点也没有这个意思 那就好
Because I don't like to be called a liar.
因为我很不喜欢被人称作骗子
I get very upset when people use words like that
当有人用那样的词称呼我时
to describe me.
我会异常烦躁
I understand you're not a liar. I would never say that.
我知道你不是骗子 我永远也不会这样称呼你
No, but you're a liar. No.
可你是个骗子 不 我不是
The gun isn't there, Angela.
事实摆在那里 安吉拉
So whatever deal you had is null and void and kaput.
所以你说什么都是没用的
Capisce?! Which means it's time to call your old man.
懂吗 这就是说是时候给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了
No! Yeah.
不要 是的
Let's call daddy! No. No, no!
我们给爸爸打电♥话♥吧 不 不 不
I'm gonna call him. Angela could alwa...
我会给他打电♥话♥的 安吉拉一直...
Okay.
好的
But you can't tell anyone where you heard this.
但你不能告诉任何人你在哪里听到的
Do you promise?
你能答应我吗
My hand to God.
我向上帝承诺
I'm serious. Nobody.
我是认真的 谁都不能说
Angela, didn't I just give you my word?
安吉拉 我不是刚跟你说过我的话吗
We're not going back to you calling me a liar, are we?
我们还会再让你说我是骗子吗
No, no. Okay.
不 不 好吧
I think my cousin took it.
我想是我表哥拿走了
There you go.
你走吧
Good girl.
好女孩
Now, what's your cousin's name?
你表哥叫什么名字
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
How'd it go? How did what go?
进展怎么样了 什么进展怎么样了
The victim's mother.
受害者的妈妈
Be a nice change of pace if they let cops
如果他们让警♥察♥通知中奖者
notify lottery winners they won millions,
他们赢了数百万
instead of being the Bad News Bear
而不是每次开门时都是坏消息
every time the door opens.
那将会是一个不错的改变
So, nothing? Not nothing.
没有一点进展 也不是
She said something about
她说了一些
the kid's girlfriend.
关于孩子女朋友的事
They had an intense relationship.
他们的关系很热烈
Okay, well, that's consistent
好吧 这与我们的激♥情♥犯罪理论
with our crime of passion theory.
是一致的
How intense? Don't know.
有多热烈 不知道
You know, the mom was kind of a mess.
你知道他妈妈脑子有点乱
She didn't make a lot of sense,
她讲得有点乱
and what sense she did make was hard to make sense of.
而且很难理解她讲的是什么意思
I can understand the feeling.
我能理解这种感受
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Uh, the mom said she read text messages from
嗯 这位妈妈说她读了
the girlfriend to her son.
女朋友给儿子的短♥信♥
The girlfriend was rough on him.
女朋友对他很不耐烦
"Get a job, get a life." Stuff like that.
"找份工作 找份生活" 诸如此类的话
Okay, that's something. Let's dig into his phone.
好吧 就这样吧 让我们查查他的电♥话♥
What was the girlfriend's name?
女朋友叫什么名字
Uh, Rose... Rachel. Something with an "R."
呃 罗丝还是蕾切尔还是... 反正带有“R”
Did you write it down?
你写下来了吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wrote it down, Detective.
是的 我很确定我写下来了 警探
Let me see.
让我看看
Rebecca. Close enough.
丽贝卡 跟你说的差不多
You really knocked yourself out taking these notes.
你这些字根本不是人能看懂的
Luckily, we're not treating you for carpal tunnel.
很幸运 我们都知道你手没残疾
It's like I said, the mother was a mess.
就像我说的 那位母亲大脑一片乱
Okay?
好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You weren't surprised, me showing up?
你一点也不惊讶 我过来了吗
No.
是的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表