and I don't get along.
已经不是什么秘密了
Well, it's a secret to him.
嗯 这对他来说是一个秘密
Max is all about his image.
马克斯只顾自己他的形象
Bright and cheery, beloved by everyone.
明亮而愉快 深受大家的喜爱
But the reality's different.
但现实不同
The more his career heated up,
他的职业生涯越火红
the more our marriage froze over.
我们的婚姻就越冰冷
Pretty soon there was only enough room
很快只顾得上
for his patients and his ego.
他的病人和他自己了
Not his actual wife and son.
不是他真正的妻子和儿子
Your son, is that who happens
你的儿子正巧
to be eavesdropping on us right now?
在偷听我们吗
When you find whoever shot at my dad,
你们找到对我父亲开枪的人
I'll hire him a lawyer.
我会雇帮他一名律师的
Honey, don't say that.
亲爱的 不要这么说
No, please continue. As a matter of fact,
不 请继续 事实上
where were you at 8:05 this morning?
今天早上8点05分你在哪儿
NYU.
纽约大学
Little vague. Could you be more specific?
有点模糊 可以详细一点吗
In Bobst Library at NYU, studying.
纽约大学博斯特图书馆学习
And you, Ms. McCandless?
麦坎德利斯女士 你呢
I was at Morningstar Pilates, three blocks from here.
我在晨星普拉提 距离这里三个街区
Which means neither of us had anything to do
这意味着我们
with whatever this is.
跟这事没什么关系
So it's time for you to leave.
你们现在该离开了
Okay.
好的
Anthony.
安东尼
Uh, Judge Walsh grant the adjournment?
呃 沃尔什法官批准休庭了吗
All 'cause of your stellar work.
所有这都归功于你的出色工作
It's what I do.
这是我该做的
I did some work on my own today.
我今天自己做了一些工作
I disputed the bank charges.
我驳回了银行的起诉
You won't take a hit.
你不用遭此影响
Oh, that's great news.
哦 这是个好消息
I also dug around a little on our Donna woman.
我还深入调查了唐娜
Didn't I say to drop it?
我不是说别管了吗
Yeah, that's the beauty of being the boss.
是啊 但这就是做老板的好处
I get to call the shots.
我做主
So I ran her description against some other complaints,
我根据其他一些投诉对她的描述
and I'm pretty sure she's been making a business out of this.
我很确定她是惯犯
At least ten other guys gave similar descriptions.
至少有十个人给出了类似的描述
So I'm just one more schmuck. Great.
太好了 我是一个笨蛋
You're not a schmuck.
你不是笨蛋
Now let me see her profile.
让我看看她的个人资料
Wow. She is a hottie.
哇 她真是个辣妹
What does that mean?
什么意思
That I'm too much of a schlub to get her?
我太笨了不配她吗
That's not what I mean.
不是这个意思
Uh, look, right there.
呃 看 就是这
She said she prefers men with meat on their bones.
她说她更喜欢壮实的男人
She even puts a little emoji face with the hearts for eyes.
甚至在脸上贴了一个表情符
Well, I can see why she swiped right on you.
好吧 我明白她为什么要选你了
Okay, now that you've seen her, are we done?
好吧 既然你看过了 完事了吗
Not till she's in jail.
除非她被绳之以法
You want her arrested?
你想让她被捕
Anthony, she's setting up dates to steal from people.
安东尼 她借约会之名骗人
Your watch alone is grand larceny.
你的仰慕者是个大窃盗犯
But if we grab her, I'll get outed.
但如果我们抓了她 我就出丑了
As what?
什么
As the idiot who got suckered on a dating app.
在约会软件上被骗的白♥痴♥
No one is looking at you as an idiot.
没有人把你看成白♥痴♥
Not yet. Please, Erin.
是还没有 艾琳 拜托了
Uh, my job says that I can see things coming a mile off.
我的工作说我可以明察秋毫
If people find out, they'll laugh me out of the building.
如果有人发现这事 他们会嘲笑我的
Anthony, you are a victim of a crime.
安东尼 你是犯罪的受害者
Now, what do we tell victims in this building?
我们通常告诉受害者什么
There's no reason to feel shame
没有理由感到羞耻
because you've done nothing wrong.
因为你没有做错任何事
That's right.
没错
Now, do you believe that?
你相信这点吗
Of course I do.
当然相信
Then act like it.
那就表现得像点
Fine.
好吧
Entranced has an office in Midtown,
Entranced软件在中城有间办公室
I'm gonna go down there and see
我要去那里看看
if I can get them to cough up her real name.
是否能让他们说出她的真名
You're not gonna get past the receptionist without a subpoena.
没有传票前台都不会睬你的
So how am I supposed to ID her?
那么我该如何找到她
Come on, just one fingerprint
一个指纹
or some hair to pull this Donna's DNA off.
或一撮能提供这个唐娜DNA的头发
Wow. What, you found something?
哇 你找到了什么
No, I'm-- I can't get over this place.
没有 我无法想象这个地方
It's so nice and neat.
非常漂亮 非常整洁
Why, is that weird? No, it's just...
有什么奇怪的吗 不 只不过......
your office always looks like a bomb blew up.
你的办公室看起来总是一团糟
Oh, so I'm a fatso, a schmuck and a slob.
哦 所以我是一个胖子 笨蛋和懒虫
That's not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
I mean that any date
我的意思是任何人
would be thrilled to meet a guy with such great taste.
都会很高兴认识这么有品味的家伙
Yeah, well, you got to make an effort.
是啊 你需要付出努力
Not all of us have the luxury of booty calls with the ex.
不是所有人都可以和前任约炮的
I do not have booty calls with Jack.
我和杰克没有约炮
Believe it or not, I'm serious about finding someone.
信不信由你 我真的很想找个伴侣
It's lonely being single in this city,
在这个城市里单身太孤单了
and hooking up ain't half as fun as an actual relationship.
并且约炮并不像谈恋爱那么有趣
Not that I could suss out the real thing anymore, apparently.
不然我也不会在这么现实的事情上搞得这么狼狈
Sounds like you really did like Donna.
听起来你真的喜欢唐娜
What can I say?
我还能说什么
She was a looker, we made each other laugh.
她是个美人 我们互相取笑
Halfway through dinner,
晚餐中途
she leaned over and kissed me.
她靠过来亲吻我
Even though it was all an act, it was nice.
尽管这都是演戏 但很好
It felt right.
感觉很好
Well, maybe that's why I sometimes fall back with Jack.
好吧 也许这就是为什么我有时会和杰克旧情复燃
But still, there's more to love than just feeling right.
但是 除了感觉很好之外 更多还是爱
Why are you settling?
你为什么安顿下来
Good question.
好问题
Look, I'm not finding anything here.
这样 这里找不到任何东西
We did what we could.
我们尽力了
Let's go. Think you're holding back on something.
走吧 我想你在隐瞒了什么事
Obviously, uh, CSU will find
呃 显然法证人员会找到
my prints on these, but...
我的指纹 但......
they might find her prints on 'em, too.
他们也可能会她的
Yeah. Yeah.
知道 好的
This goes way beyond that.
这可方便多了
Eddie, it's no big deal.
埃迪 这没什么大不了的
It is. I told Sean I wouldn't say anything
是啊 但我告诉肖恩不说的
and I blabbed after five seconds.
过了五秒钟我就多嘴了
Just to me, that doesn't count.
对我说的 这不算
In your family, are there, like, rules about who knows what?
你家里有没有谁知道什么的规矩
What do you mean?
什么意思
Is it like all for one and one for all
就像大家知无不言
or are there secrets?
还是有秘密
No secrets, really.
没有秘密 真的
Certain things are on a need-to-know basis.
某些事情是需要知道的
Like you giving the boys courtesy cards, for example.
就像你给孩子们优待卡一样
Okay.
好吧
It's good what you did, okay?
你做得很好
Any of us would tell you the same.
我们大家都会这样说的
Oh, look who it is.
哦 看看谁来了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表