He used those exact words?
这是他的原话吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, he seemed pissed.
是的 他看上去很恼火
And you're sure it was Steve, not Seth?
你能肯定他是史蒂夫而不是塞斯
When he dropped off my car, he kissed me
他还车的时候亲了我
and everything lit up again,
激♥情♥依旧
so, yeah, it was Steve.
所以 我确定 他是史蒂夫
Henry, she was so excited last night
亨利 她昨晚激动极了
Said that she really did want to get clean,
她说她真的很想戒除毒瘾
and then when I came to get her this morning...
但今天早上我去找她
Apparently it's a thing with addicts.
显然吸毒者常这样
One last blowout before they head to rehab.
在戒断毒瘾前最后爽一把
But I told her that it was gonna be okay.
但是我告诉过她一切都会好的
I let my guard down.
是我大意了
No, if anybody screwed up here, it was me.
不是的 如果真有人犯错的话 那个人就是我
You?
怎么会是你
If she'd gone to jail like you wanted,
如果她如你之前所愿进了监狱
she never would've been able to get those drugs.
她绝没有机会碰到这些毒品
No. No, Henry, you, you helped me,
不 不是的 亨利 你 你帮了我
you helped...
你帮了
you helped us.
你帮了我们
Even if just for one minute,
即使只有一分钟
I had that little girl back.
我的乖孙女回来了
So what now?
那现在怎么办
Now... you go on.
现在 你需要继续生活
With God's help.
在上帝的帮助下
Mine, too, if you want.
如果你需要的话 我也可以帮你
It's nice to have neighbors
能有可以依靠的邻居
that I can count on.
真好
Walter Mills.
沃特·米尔斯
You're sure he's the right guy?
你确定是他吗
All five victims I.D.'d him in separate lineups,
五个受害人分别在列队认人中指认了他
and under questioning he confessed to all five assaults.
而且他在审讯中承认了所有五起人身侵犯案
Do you want to schedule the press conference, or should I?
是你来安排新闻发布会的日程还是我来
Oh, definitely you.
哦 当然是你来
Thank you.
谢谢你
I won't be attending.
我不会出席的
Okay.
好吧
What?
为什么
He's not a cop, never was.
他不是警♥察♥ 从来都不是
The shield and I.D. Were bogus,
他的警徽和证件都是假的
but, by all means, you should talk to the press.
但是 尽管如此 你也应该通报一下媒体
They deserve to know that that man is off the street,
他们应该知道这个男人已经被抓了
and you deserve the credit for lighting a fire under us.
而你值得受到敦促警方行动的赞誉
Thank you. I mean it.
真心谢谢你
And thank you for hiring Nicky.
也谢谢你聘用尼基
I mean that, too.
我也是真心的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, she will make a great addition to your organization,
当然 她会是你们组织的强力新生力量
just as Carlos will in the NYPD.
如同卡洛斯对于纽约警局一样
Carlos...
卡洛斯...
my brother?
我弟弟吗
Exactly.
正是
You know, it's always tough to find out a promising applicant
你懂的 看到一个有前途的申请人
has been turned down because of a minor brush with the law.
因为轻微触犯法律而被拒绝总是让人不忍♥
So you pulled a string?
所以你动了点关系吗
I am the string.
我就是关系
So, in a perfect world,
如此 在完美世界里
we might call this "Familia,"
这叫作"皆大欢喜"
but in the imperfect world that we live in,
但在我们生活的现实世界里
why don't we just call it "Insurance"?
不如称之为"双保险"
See you soon, Frank.
回头见 弗兰克
Most likely.
我想也是
All right, here we go. Go, clear it out.
好了 开始了 快走 清场了
Right here, get out. Let's go, everybody move it out.
从这里走 都离开 动起来 所有人都离开
Come on. Let's go.
快点 动起来
You, out! Ah-ah-ah. Not you two.
你 离开 不不不 你们俩留下
This again? We're on a deadline.
又来吗 我们在赶工期啊
So just kill us, Steve.
那就杀了我们好了 史蒂夫
Excuse me? Why not?
你说什么 为什么不呢
You killed Jessica, and God knows
你杀了杰西卡 天晓得
your brother will cover for you again, right?
你弟弟还会帮你打掩护 不是吗
I didn't cover for anyone.
我没为任何人打掩护
We know it sounds weird, but not as weird
我们知道这听起来很疯狂 不过远不及你俩
as the two of you tricking girls to get you laid.
串谋骗女孩上♥床♥疯狂
You know what? Now I am gonna call our lawyer.
告诉你们 我现在要找律师来了
Good.
好极了
Then you can tell your lawyer that we got
那么你可以告诉你的律师我们已经拿到了
tollbooth photos of you driving
收费站拍到的 你开着卡琳·贝尔的车
Karlynn Bell's car into the city.
进城的照片了
And a bunch of other ex-girlfriends
还有一大帮你的其他前任
willing to testify.
像是卡琳 安妮塔 比安卡
Karlynn, Annette, Bianca.
都愿意出来指证
All of them told us the same exact story.
她们都告诉我们一模一样的经历
And when a jury hears about that,
当法官听到这些经历
plus the DNA evidence on the murder weapon,
以及凶器上的DNA证据
plus your little sex switcheroo,
还有你们轮流和女人上♥床♥的小把戏
it's gonna be buh-bye for you guys.
你俩就都完蛋了
Steve... Shut up, Seth.
史蒂夫... 塞斯你闭嘴.
Starting to get to you, Seth?
开始有些动摇了吗 塞斯
Nothing's getting to me. Course it is.
我没什么可动摇的 你当然有
For the first time, you slept
你头一次
with one of your brother's girlfriends
睡了你哥的女朋友
and they weren't creeped out by you.
她还不觉得你讨厌
That why Jessica
所以杰西卡
kept calling you?
一直联♥系♥你 不是吗
'Cause somebody finally liked you
因为终于有人比起你的双胞胎哥哥
more than your twin, which pissed him off good.
更喜欢你 这可把他气坏了
No, no, no, that isn't true.
不不不 不是这样的
Don't listen to them.
别被他们骗了
You must've been pretty pissed off, Steve.
你当时一定气疯了 史蒂夫
You couldn't let Jessica take Seth away from you
你不能容忍♥杰西卡把塞斯从你身边带走
and ruin the lives you two had together,
并且毁了你们俩共同的生活
so you killed her and made him cover for you
所以你杀了她还让他为你打掩护
because nothing is allowed to come between you two.
因为没有任何事物可以插足你们兄弟间的感情
And nothing ever will.
永远不会
Except maybe a few thousand miles.
可能除了几千英里的距离吧
We're gonna make sure you go to different states
我们会确保你们在不同州的
and do your time.
监狱里分别服刑
Unless you want to 'fess up
除非你们愿意坦白
and maybe we can change our minds.
我们可能会改变主意
Yeah.
没错
Come hell or high water?
山无棱 天地合
Come hell or high water.
才敢与君绝
Love you, brother. Love you.
我爱你 弟弟 我也爱你
Okay, I'm gonna take that as a no.
好了 听上去你们并不想下这个台阶
Turn around, put your hands behind your back, both of you.
你们俩都转过身去 双手背后
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 我没事
5-4 detectives to Central. I need a bus at this location.
5-4分局警探呼叫中心 我需要一辆救护车到这里来
Two males shot...
两个男性开枪...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表