laying in the hospital.
那两名警♥察♥说去
Officer Davis is out of surgery.
戴维斯警官已经做完手术
He's in recovery.
他正在恢复中
Brian took a bullet to his neck,
一颗子弹打到了布莱恩的脖子上
which severed his jugular.
切断了他的颈静脉
Did I ever show you Brian's department photo?
我给你看过布莱恩的证件照片吗
You're not supposed to, but... he smiled.
这不太合理 但他还是笑了
On purpose.
故意地
He said every time you see a cop shot
他说你每次看到警♥察♥
on the front page of the paper,
在报纸的头版
it's always the official photo and they look so serious.
通常都是证件照片 看起来很严肃
He figured if he smiled, it was...
他还想如果他笑的话 那是...
some sort of guarantee that nothing bad would happen to him.
一种他不会发生坏事情的保证
He might be right.
他可能是对的
I've promised him all kinds of things if he gets better.
我答应他 只要他能好转 我做什么都心甘情愿
Brian,
布莱恩
it's Commissioner Reagan.
我是雷根局长
Whatever it takes, Abigail.
不惜一切 艾比盖尔
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
Delgado had this guy made up to look like him,
德尔加多让这个家伙乔装打扮的看起来像自己
even down to the tattoo,
甚至到纹身
so he could pull one over on us.
所以他才能骗过我们
Mano Sangriento is all over Long Island and Manhattan now.
曼诺·圣戈亚托现在已经遍及长岛和曼哈顿
They all use the black hand. He played us.
他们都用黑手 他耍了我们
I've checked every ship and airline passenger list.
我查过所有的轮船和飞机乘客名单
I don't think he left town.
我认为他还没离开镇子
Look, it's been weeks, okay?
嘿 好几周了 好吗
He could be anywhere by now, including Mexico.
他现在可能在任何地方 包括墨西哥
Just speak to the DEA.
联♥系♥缉毒局吧
See if they'll give you anything they got on him.
看看他们能否提供一些线索
I'll check the warrant my sister gave me on his cell phone
我再去核查一下我妹给我的他手♥机♥的搜查令
and see if that turns anything up.
看看有什么蛛丝马迹
I think someone else should find Delgado.
我觉得应该让别人去找德尔加多了
It's way too personal
你跟他之间有点
between you and him. I'm not gonna go
私人恩怨了
off the rails, if that's what you're thinking, okay?
如果你那样以为的话 我不会做越轨的事的 明白吧
I promise.
我保证
You already did.
你已经那样做了
Do you really want to put us in the crosshairs?
你真的想让我们俩成为众矢之的了吗
Look, I'm gonna get that son of a bitch,
你听着 不管付出什么代价
no matter what it takes.
我就是要抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You don't want to be a part of that,
你不想加入一起做的话
then I suggest you walk away on this one.
那我建议你可以选择离开
You really want me to walk away?
你真的想让我离开吗
Mom.
妈妈
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hmm. This is Jamie.
嗯额 这是杰米
Hi.
嗨
You didn't tell me you were bringing someone.
你之前没告诉我你要带人过来了
I know. I'm sorry. Jamie Reagan. Nice to meet you.
我知道 抱歉啦 杰米·雷根 很高兴见到你
How do you do?
最近还好吧
Very well.
还不错
You're welcome.
不客气
Um... Can I steal this?
额 我能用一下这把椅子吧
Yes, no problem.
好的 没问题
So...
那
are you dating?
你们是在约会吗
Is this, like, a new boyfriend?
这算是新男朋友吗
Uh, he-he's my fiancé.
唔 他是我未婚夫
Fiancé?
未婚夫
And this is the first time I'm meeting you?
这是我第一次见你吧
Well, we didn't really date date.
噢噢 我们没有正儿八经地约会过
You didn't date?
你们没有约会吗
What he means is we've known each other
他的意思是我们俩已经相识
for a long time.
很久了
We were partners on the job.
我们在工作中是同伴
So you're a cop.
那你是一名警♥察♥
He's a sergeant.
他是一位警长
He went to Harvard.
哈佛毕业的
A quarter of a million dollars in tuition
25万美元的学费
and you decided to be a cop.
你却决定当个警♥察♥
Well, my whole family's in law enforcement,
好吧 我们家里人都在执法部门
so I guess it was in the blood.
所以我想可能骨子里就想从警吧
It's too bad doctor or lawyer wasn't in the blood.
骨子里没有想做医生或者律师 是有点糟糕了
Then you two could
如果做医生或律师的话
actually afford a nice lifestyle.
你们就能过得更滋润了
We love our lifestyle, Mom.
我们很喜欢我们现在的生活方式 妈妈
Do you own a house?
你有房♥子吗
I have an apartment.
我有一套公♥寓♥
Eddie likes being in the city.
埃迪喜欢待在市里
"Eddie"? No one calls me Edit, Mom.
"埃迪" 没人叫我"小迪" 妈妈
I do. Your father does.
我是没叫 但你老爸那样叫你
Well, I like Eddie.
好吧 我喜欢艾迪这个名字
So, you use a boy's name and he uses a girl's name.
那 你用男孩子的名字 而他用女孩子的名字
Mom.
老妈
I'm just saying.
我只是说说
That's okay. My real name's Jameson.
好吧 我的全名叫詹姆森
Like the whiskey.
听起来像威士忌一样
Yeah, like the whiskey.
是的 是像威士忌
It's a good thing your parents didn't like to drink Smirnoff.
你♥爸♥妈不喜欢司木露倒还不错
Mom. What?
妈妈 怎么了
So, Reagan, is that, is that any relation to...
那 雷根 是不是跟那个谁有点关系了...
The police commissioner, yes, he's my dad.
是的 警♥察♥局长 那是我爸
What?
怎么了
You must see the humor in this, Edit.
小迪 你肯定是在开玩笑吧
Your father's in jail,
你♥爸♥爸在坐牢
and you're marrying the police commissioner's son.
而你现在要跟警♥察♥局长的儿子结婚
That's going to make for some very interesting conversation
那在你们结婚招待朋友时候 肯定会有很多很有趣的对话
at the wedding reception, don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Looks like Davis has permanent nerve damage to his hand.
看样子戴维斯的手受到了永久性神经损伤
His shooting hand,
受伤的是惯用枪的手
so he'll be off the street for good.
那他以后最好不能再从事在街上的工作了
Well, not necessarily.
好吧 也不一定
Not with the kind of things they can do today.
那不是现在讨论的事情
And Brian Baker?
那布莱恩·贝克呢
Still the same.
老样子
A.D.A. Reagan, boss.
老大 助理检察官雷根来啦
Erin.
艾琳
Garrett. Sid.
盖瑞特 希德
Erin. How's Brian?
艾琳 布莱恩怎么样了
Still unconscious.
还在昏迷状态
It's a waiting game right now.
现在能做的只有等着
And Abigail?
那艾比盖尔呢
Abigail hasn't left his side.
艾比盖尔还陪在布莱恩身边
Where's your boss?
你上司呢
He's not coming.
他不来
Okay.
好吧
I'll be in my office, boss.
我回办公室了 老板
Cortez was my case. I supervised it.
科尔特斯之前是我的案子 我负责监督
It was my responsibility.
那是我的责任
What were you thinking letting him walk?
你是怎么想的把他放走了
He didn't walk. He made bail.
他不是被放走了 而是被保释了
Bail was set at 500 bucks, Erin. Of course he walked.
保释金也就500美金 艾琳 那还不就是相当于放他走了
That's chump change for a drug dealer.
那些钱对一个毒品贩子来说就不算钱
The arrest was for a nonviolent drug charge.
那次逮捕是针对非暴♥力♥毒品犯罪的指控
We are not in the business of asking
我们不是为了寻求多高的保释金
for high bail because we think someone might become dangerous.
而是我们认为某些人是有社会危险性的
He has a felony record in Mexico: murder, assault.
他在墨西哥有重罪案底 谋杀和故意伤害
My office didn't have access to that information.
我办公室之前并没有知道这些信息
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表