Come on, Sid, let me buy you one.
来吧 希德 我请你喝一杯
Nah.
不了
Told you, I'm being good tonight.
告诉你了 我今晚心情不错
I'll take a rain check, huh? See you mañana.
改天再请我吧 明天见
All right.
好的
Sid Vicious.
希德·维瑟斯
Wainwright. What're you doing out here?
温莱特 你来这儿干什么
I heard they serve liquor. Join me for one.
听说这里有烈酒 陪我喝一杯
Nah, I'm heading home.
不了 我要回家
What, are you kidding me? It's 8:30. You're not that old.
什么 你开玩笑嘛 才8:30 你还没那么老
Boss is in early tomorrow, so if I'm on time, I'm late,
头儿明天会早到 如果我踩着点 就迟到了
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我说的啥
Sid, it's important.
希德 事情很重要
Why am I getting the feeling that me running into you
为什么我开始觉得我碰见你
ain't just coincidence?
不仅仅是偶然
One drink.
就一杯
Trust me, it'll be worth your time.
相信我 值得你花时间
Sorry, boss, but it's not something
抱歉 头儿
I should be talking about on the phone.
但在电♥话♥里说不合适
And couldn't wait till morning.
而且没法等到明天
You be the judge.
你来评判吧
I think that comes after you tell me what.
我想那得你告诉我什么事情之后
We got a problem. I gathered that.
我们有麻烦了 我早猜到了
With Inspector Clifford.
和克里福德警监有关
I'm listening.
我听着呢
A buddy of mine just whispered in my ear just now.
我的一个兄弟刚刚悄声告诉我
My guy swears he's got this right.
我的人发誓信息准确
Right about what, Sid?
什么信息准确 希德
Clifford robbed a liquor store.
克里福德警监抢劫了一家烈酒商店
Tell your "Guy" He's a month early for April Fool's.
告诉你的人 离愚人节还有一个月
Nope, this ain't a joke.
不 这不是玩笑
Well, what are you telling me?
好吧 你在告诉我什么
Inspector Clifford robbed a store?
克里福德警监抢劫了一家商店
Yes, boss, but the robbery happened when he was 15.
是的 头儿 但是抢劫发生在他15岁时
Ah, that was my foot.
啊 踩到我的脚了
Oh, well, you got a big foot.
哦 好吧 你的脚很大
No, this is a small space.
不 是这个地方小
Mm.
嗯
I think we might have a live one.
我以为这活很轻松呢
Just take a little nibble, so we can go home already.
再坚持一下 我们就可以回家了
Word.
说得对
Come here! Don't move! Don't move!
过来 别动 别动
Don't even think about it. Stay where you are. Come here.
想都别想 呆着别动 过来
What's your name? Angela...
你叫什么名字 安吉拉
Do you have some I.D., Angela?
你有身份证件吗 安吉拉
You want to tell me why you're taking a free ride?
你要告诉我你为什么逃票吗
You got plenty of money in here.
你钱包里有很多钱
I didn't... I just-- Nobody was around.
我没有 我只是 周围没有人
Oh, so if no one's around, it's okay to break the law?
哦 所以如果周围没人 就可以违法了吗
You do that at clothing stores, too?
你在服装商店也这么做吗
Yeah, that's a fancy jacket. Did you pay for this?
是的 那是件漂亮的夹克 你付钱了吗
Of course. Yeah. Look, no--
当然 是的 你看 不
I don't do this. I just... What's that?
我不这么做 我只是 这是什么
That's, um...
那是 呃
That's weed, Angela. I can explain.
那是大♥麻♥ 安吉拉 我可以解释
No. Two strikes, you're out. What?
不 两起罪名 你出局了 什么
Give me your bag.
给我你的包
Turn around.
转过去
Oh, my God, am I...
哦 天呐 我是
Getting arrested? Yes, Angela, that's what cuffs mean.
我被捕了妈 是的 安吉拉 那就是手铐的意思
No, you don't understand, my father, he will kill me.
不 你们不知道 我父亲 他会杀了我的
And to think, all that for three bucks, huh.
回想起来 这只是因为三块钱 哈
No, wait! Seriously. What if I tell you something?
不 等等 说真的 如果我告诉你们一些事情呢
Something what?
一些什么事情
Something big.
一些很重大的事情
Hey, Sean.
嘿 肖恩
No, no, I'm, like, five minutes away,
不 不 我 大约 五分钟的路程
had to get gas, yeah.
需要加油 是的
Yeah...
好的
No, I'll be right there.
不 我马上来
Tell you what, just finish your homework, okay? I'm on my way.
告诉你吧 先写完作业 好吗 我就来
Hey, man, thank God you're here.
嘿 伙计 谢谢老天你来了
There's a guy in there, he just tried to rob me.
里面有个家伙 他刚刚要抢劫我
Okay.
好吧
All right, calm down.
好吧 冷静
No, no, no, no, no. He robbed me, man! I'm new here.
不 不 不 不 不 他抢劫了我 伙计 我是新来的
It's my first week. I said stay where you are!
这是我第一周上班 我说了别动
It's my first week. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
这是我的第一周 喔 喔 喔
Back up! Keep your hands where I can see them.
退后 把手放在我能看到的地方
He came at me with this. I...
他拿这个冲向我 我
Put it down right now!
立刻放下
I didn't know what to do. Whoa. Drop it.
我不知道怎么做 喔 放下
Drop it right now!
立刻放下
Yeah, I'm sure. I don't want to go to the hospital.
是的 我确定 我不想去医院
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's the store owner?
店主怎么样了
He's banged up pretty bad,
他伤得很重
but he's not likely because of you.
要不是你他或许就活不下来了
Good.
很好
How about you, how you holding up?
你怎么样 还撑得住吧
It's not my first shooting, you know.
这不是我第一次开枪 你知道
The kid was young, that's all.
那个孩子很年轻 就那样
What does it matter?
有什么关系吗
He tried to stab me, I shot him, that's that.
他要刺我 我开枪射他 就那样
Hey, nobody's saying it's not a clean shooting.
嘿 没人说开枪不合理
The investigator already said it looks justified.
调查员已经说了看起来很合理
Okay, well, then what are we talking about?
好吧 那我们在说啥
Nothing. Just get some sleep, all right?
没什么 去睡个觉吧 好吗
I will.
我会的
Hey.
嘿
You mind telling me why your car
你介意告诉我为什么你的车
is in front of my place?
在我家门前吗
You okay, Danny?
你还好吗 丹尼
Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
哦 我很好 多谢关心
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Anthony told me what happened. Anthony?
安东尼告诉我发生的事情了 安东尼
You can tell Anthony I'm a big boy. Well, I thought
你可以告诉安东尼我是个大人了 好吧 我想
I'd hang out here with Sean until you,
我最好过来陪着肖恩 直到你...
you know, settled everything.
你懂的 处理好了所有事情
Well, Sean's a big boy, too. He's 16.
好吧 肖恩也是个大人了 他16岁了
Yeah, and he's not 18.
是的 他还未满18岁
Almost forgot.
差点忘了
So you really okay?
所以你已经没事了
And that's exactly why I'm here.
那才是我来这里的原因
But it's not like I'm messed up or anything.
但我并没有出什么事情
I'm okay, just...
我很好 只是
Look, it's not my first rodeo.
嘿 这不是我第一次面对这样的事
I know.
我知道
So what? So...
所以呢 所以
I don't think it's crazy to consider the possibility
我觉得这次和其它几次相比
that maybe this time is a little different than the others.
也许有一些差别
Why?
为什么
Because he was young?
因为他还年轻
He was out of his mind. He tried to stab me.
他丧失理智了 他试图刺我
Or maybe because
或者可能是因为
your boys already lost one...
你的儿子们已经失去了一位
I can do this, Erin.
我可以做到的 艾琳
I know. Good.
我知道 很好
And good night.
晚安
You're not going anywhere, are you?
你哪里都不会去的 对吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表