First, I want to say thank you for coming down.
首先 我想对你的到来表示感谢
I know it's not easy making time in your busy day to help us.
我知道你在百忙之中抽出时间
in your busy day to help us.
来协助我们 这很不容易
My pleasure. I'm happy to help.
帮助你们是我的荣幸 我很高兴
Well, before we take this to the grand jury,
在我们把这个交给大陪审团前
I just want to go through a few things.
我只是想再确认几件事
No problem. So you were present
没问题 5月1号♥晚上的时候你是在
at the location on the evening of May 1, is that correct?
那个地点对吧 这没问题吧
Says you witnessed the shooting.
上面说你目击了枪击案
No. I heard a gunshot, and I look around the corner,
不是的 我听到了枪响 然后我四处张望
I saw a guy dead on the sidewalk.
我看见一个人倒在街道上
Um... "I saw a man
呃 原句是"我看见一个人
"About six feet tall wearing jeans and a hoodie
身高大概六英尺高穿着牛仔裤还有连帽衫
shoot the guy, and then run toward the subway."
向别人开枪 然后跑向地铁站"
That's the statement you gave to the officer at the scene.
这就是你在现场提供给警员的口供
I never said that.
我从来没有这样说过
So what did you say?
那你说了什么
I said I heard shots,
我说我听见了枪响
and then I saw a guy dead on the sidewalk,
然后我看见一个人死在了街道上
and that I saw a guy running away.
同时有一个人跑着逃离现场
And was the guy about six foot,
那个男的大概六英尺高
wearing a hoodie and jeans?
穿着连帽衫和牛仔裤吗
He was too far away to tell.
他离得太远 看的不清
Did you see a gun?
你看见枪了吗
No. Just a guy running to the train.
没有 只看见他跑向列车
Mr. Morris, if I can ask you a question?
莫里斯先生 我能问你一个问题吗
Is it possible that someone threatened you
是否有可能有人威胁你
to change your testimony?
要你更改你的证词呢
No. No way.
没有 不可能的
So the officer that took your statement just
那就是当时录你口供的警员
got it wrong?
搞错了吗
That's right.
是的
Well, I'm gonna get the officer down here
好吧 我会把那个警官请过来
and get to the bottom of this, but if you have anything
然后彻查此事 但是你如果有任何东西
you need to clarify, right now would be the time.
需要澄清的 现在是最好的时机
I'm good.
我没什么可澄清的
Okay. Well, thank you for coming down.
嗯 好吧 谢谢你的到来
All right, get him down here, Anthony.
好吧 把他带过来吧 安东尼
Her.
是她
So get her down here.
那就把她带过来吧
Officer Edit Janko.
埃迪特·扬科警员
It's P-I-E-C-E, not P-E-A-C-E.
是 P-I-E-C-E 不是 P-E-A-C-E
No, it's "Peace," Like "Object to this marriage,
不 是"Peace" 就像是"你是否反对这份婚姻
or forever hold your peace."
不说话就算作默认"
It's piece with the "I-E,"
是带"I-E"的那个piece
meaning your opinion is the piece of the puzzle
意思是"你的意见是
that makes it whole.
拼图的最后一块了"
You've said your piece.
你说过你的意见了
Oh, so it's like in church.
哦 那么在教堂里
"Piece be with you." P-I-E-C-E.
也该是"与你同在" P-I-E-C-E
Yeah. Exactly.
没错 就是这样
Well...
好吧
...getting recognition from the community...
被社区的民众认出来
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Are we late?
我们迟到了吗
No. Baker's just going over the new ideas
没有 贝克在和我说用社交媒体
for the social media Crime Stoppers program.
阻止犯罪这个项目的新创意
Was she?
是吗
Boy, there's some good stuff in there.
这里面的一些创意真不错
Good work, guys.
干得漂亮 各位
That's great.
那可好
Well, we really need to kick it around some more.
看来我们还需要再多讨论一下
Well, you know what?
诶 正好
This is the perfect time.
你们现在就讨论吧
We could do the briefing later.
我们等等再做简报
I am jammed up.
我正好有事
I have to write a speech.
我还得写一篇讲稿
Open with a joke.
记得用笑话开头
So, the big day is coming up. You nervous?
大喜之日就要到了 你紧张吗
Absolutely terrified.
害怕极了
And excited.
而且很激动
There's nothing to be nervous about.
这没有什么好紧张的
You're gonna be a beautiful bride,
你会是最漂亮的新娘
and my brother is a lucky guy.
我的弟弟真是一个幸运的人
Oh. Thanks.
哦 谢谢
So, Eddie, the reason I asked you down here
言归正传 埃迪 我请你来是
is to help clear up some confusion
帮助我们搞清楚某些疑惑
we have on the Morales murder.
我们对莫拉尔斯的凶杀案有疑惑
Okay. Uh, what's up?
好的 怎么了
Well, in your report, you say
是这样的 在你的报告中 你说
Leo Morris witnessed the shooting
利欧·莫里斯目击了枪击过程
and gave a physical description on the shooter.
并且对枪手有具体的外观描述
That's right. Well, he says it's wrong.
没错 他说不是这样的
He says it's not true.
他说的不是真的
That is 100% true.
我说的就是事实
Well, one of you is either mistaken or lying.
嗯 那么你们中不是有人错了就是有人在撒谎
Lying?
撒谎吗
Well... poor choice of words.
可能用词不是太恰当
What I mean is...
我的意思是
What you mean is you are taking the word
你的意思是你打算相信一个毫不相干的
of a complete stranger over mine.
陌生人的证词而不是我的
Eddie, when I'm in this office,
埃迪 当我在这间办公室时
I only take one side-- the truth.
我只相信事实
Well, did you ask him if he was lying?
好吧 那你有没有问他是否在撒谎
Matter of fact, I did.
事实上 我问过了
And he was quite convincing, wasn't he?
而且他的回答也很有说服力 是吧
So... what? Am I not convincing?
所以 我的话没有说服力吗
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
That's kind of what you're saying.
你就是这个意思
What I wrote in the report is exactly
我写进报告的就是
what Leo Morris stated to me when I arrived on the scene.
当我到达现场时利欧·莫里斯向我说明的
If he's saying something different today,
如果他现在说了其他的
then he's the liar, not me.
那就是他撒谎了 而不是我
Eddie...
埃迪
I'm-a go back to work.
我要回去工作了
Something I almost never say to you.
有些事我几乎从来没有对你说过
Should have let me handle it.
你应该让我来处理的
So no roommate? What about a girlfriend?
所以他没有室友吗 那女朋友呢
I don't know. I don't think so.
我不知道 我不这么认为
Was he with anyone last night?
那他昨晚有和谁在一起吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't watch the door.
我不是看门的
But you have security cameras, right?
但是你这有摄像头 对吧
Surveillance camera at the front entrance.
监控摄像头在前面的入口处有
Okay, well, we're gonna need that footage.
好的 我们需要那段录像
No.
不止
We're gonna need to see that footage ASAP.
我们需要那段录像 越快越好
You got something?
你发现什么了吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
He definitely had a visitor last night.
昨晚一定有人来拜访过他
Come in.
请进
Look, I can explain.
听我说 我可以解释这事儿
I hope so.
但愿你能给个理由
Sid, Baker wants you to join us
希德 贝克让你
in my office.
来我办公室一趟
Don't you think it's better we're all on the same page?
我们就此事达成一致 难道不更好
Obviously, you're both pissed at me.
显然 你们都在生我的气
We're all part of his inner circle,
我们都是他的心腹
we all have access to him at any time, but this is about policy.
我们随时都能和他接触 但这事关政策
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表