Stop! Everybody get back.
停下 都退回去
Stay back! Stay back.
回去 回去
Stay low. Stay low.
趴下 趴下
Police. Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不要动
Art?
阿特
Art!
阿特
Art, put the gun down.
阿特 放下你的枪
Come on, put the gun down now. Come on.
快 把枪放下 快点
Put the gun down now!
马上把枪放下
Sir, put the gun down!
先生 把枪放下
Come on, Art, put the gun down!
快点 阿特 快把枪放下
That's it, go down.
就是这样 放下
Down. Get on your knees.
放下 跪下来
Nice and slow.
慢慢的
Put your hands behind your head.
把手放在你的脑袋后面
Okay.
好了
Art, what did you do?
你干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
你到底做了什么
Hey, I heard it over the radio.
我在无线电里听到了
What the hell happened? He ain't talking. We already tried.
发生了什么事 他什么也不说 我们已经试过了
He asked for a lawyer. I want to hear if from him.
他已经要求律师了 我想他亲口告诉我
Hey, hey, hey. Did you shoot somebody?
嘿 嘿 嘿 你向人开枪了吗
Jamie, stop. Hey, Jamie. Did you shoot somebody, Art?
杰米 停下来 嘿 杰米 你向人开枪了吗 阿特
Maya, get him to his cell. After I helped you?!
玛雅 把他带到牢房♥里 在我帮助你后
Take him... I got it. Let's go, let's go.
带他走 我知道 走吧 走吧
You can't talk to him!
你不能和他说话
Jamie, you can't talk to him!
杰米 你不能和他说话
Just... just tell me what happened. Okay.
那就 那就告诉我发生了什么 好的
What happened?! All right.
发生了什么 好的
I'm gonna tell you after we process him, okay?
我会在办完手续后告诉你 好吧
We're gonna do this the right way.
我们马上就这样做
The way you taught me.
就像你教我的那样
Okay.
好的
Mm. What about when he's eating?
那他吃饭的时候呢
Those nummy noises he makes?
特别是他发出的噪音
Sometimes I can hear it from my office.
有时我从我办公室都能听到
It's me.
我回来了
Can I get it?
我能去开门吗
Of course.
当然
There's my little girl.
我的小宝贝
Fleming finally caught Baxter.
弗莱明最终抓住了巴克斯特
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
We can go home. Do we really have to go home?
我们能回家了 我们必须回家吗
Ms. Reagan's place is so much better
雷根女士的家比我们哈肯萨克的家
than living in Hackensack.
要好得多
All right, girls.
好了 女孩们
Let's pack it up and get out of Erin's hair.
让我们收拾好然后离开艾琳家
And on the way home, I'm gonna buy you both
在回家的路上 我会请你俩
lunch at Aspromonti's. Oh.
在Aspromonti吃午饭 哦
Only if you promise to keep your elbows off the table.
前提是你把你的肘子从桌上拿开
It's a fancy place. My God, this woman.
那可是高档餐厅 我的天 这个女人啊
Uh, yes, I promise.
嗯 是的 我保证
And we're gonna have a little chat about how open
并且我们会讨论从今以后如何
and honest we're gonna be from now on.
保证公开和真诚
Including you?
你也在内吗
Especially me.
特别是我
Okay, sweetie. Let's go get our stuff.
好的 宝贝 去拿我们的东西
Hey.
嘿
The driver Art shot is gonna live.
阿特枪击的那个人会活下来
Apparently, he was picking up a passenger
显然 他当时在接乘客
and the guy looked over at him, smiled at Art.
那个人看着他 向阿特笑
Art took it to mean like he was mocking him.
阿特 认为他在嘲笑他
He was that on the edge; I should have seen it.
他当时已经在崩溃的边缘了 我应该看到的
Jamie, you just were trying to help him out.
杰米 你刚才只是想帮助他呀
It's different when the PC checks in on you.
当局长介入的时候就不一样了
It means something.
这意味着一些事情
No, it just means that he was way past
不 这意味着你原来的方法
needing to just be checked in on.
需要的仅仅是重新检查一下了
You're right.
没错
I am new at this.
我对此是新手
You know what you're not?
你知道你不擅长什么吗
A fortune teller.
预知未来
Well, you must be, because you called it.
那你一定是了 因为是你说对了
No, I didn't. I just... I made a call.
不 我没有 我只是...随口一说
And maybe this time,
也许是这次
it was right and the next time, who the hell knows?
这次对了 但下次谁又知道呢
Any way you cut it, this one's on me.
不管你怎么说 这件事怪我
You want some advice?
你想听听建议吗
No.
不想
What do you mean, no?
你说不想 是什么意思
I'm not ready for advice yet.
我还没准备好听建议
I'm still busy beating myself up about it.
我还处于自责中
Yeah, that's them.
对 就是他们
Good. How'd you find them?
很好 你怎么找到他们的
Your neighbor's security camera saw.
你邻居的安保监控录下了
They had on their work shirts,
他们穿着工装
so I was able to track them down
所以我能追查到
to the auto body shop they worked at.
他们工作的汽车修理店
When I got there, couple of them tried to jump me.
我到那儿的时候 他们试图围攻我
Well, thanks, Reagan.
多谢你了 雷根
I-I mean it.
我真心的
Hey, you moved here, you got mugged.
你搬到这儿 被打劫
It's official: you're a New Yorker now.
你已经正式成为纽约人了
Hey, but next time you want to, uh,
但下次你想
stand your ground or whatever the hell it is
站稳脚跟 你以前
you do down there in Texas, don't.
在德克萨斯做的那种事 别做
All right? And don't call me.
行吗 还有 别给我打电♥话♥
Call 911.
打报♥警♥电♥话♥
I will. Good.
我会的 很好
Look, um...
对了
Jennifer, she told me a little more about Sean and...
珍妮弗跟我又讲了一些肖恩的事
how respectful he's been, how he made friends
在学校的时候 他彬彬有礼 和她交朋友
with her at school when no one else would.
帮她交朋友 其他人都没有这么做
He's a good young man.
他是个好小伙
He takes after his mother.
像他妈妈
I got a...
我有...
couple of tickets to the Rangers game
几张明晚在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的游骑队比赛的票
at the Garden tomorrow night; now do you think Sean
你觉得肖恩能不能
could get her into the city and back...
带她去市里 并且在
before curfew?
宵禁之前回来
Yeah, I'm sure he could.
我相信他可以的
Y'all have a good day now.
祝你们生活愉快
And they didn't take him to a hospital.
他们没送他去医院
They took him to a walk-in med center on Tenth Avenue.
带他去了第10大道的一个免预约救治中心
The doc-in-the-box is one of
那个赤脚医生就是
the agitators' uncles,
煽动者之一的叔叔
he ordered up some X-rays and some scripts
他利用一些X光片和处方
to create a paper trail.
编造了一份文件
Long story short, the whole thing was bogus.
简而言之 整件事都是假的
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
Arrest the whole crew, charge them with...
把这伙人都逮捕了 指控他们...
I meant him.
我是问他
What do you think he wants to do? I'm right here,
你觉得他想做什么 我人就在这儿
I can speak for myself.
我可以自己发表看法
I'm having Corey Vallejo up.
我让科里·瓦利霍上来
She claims to have
她声称有些
some information, so...
消息 所以...
are we certain she is behind the scam or at least aware of it?
我们能确定她是骗局的幕后之人或至少是知情人吗
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck.
她的言行举止就像是
I think we can at least be sure she didn't drill down
我认为我们至少可以确定
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表