I know that.
我很清楚
Chain of command.
服从指挥
Excuse me? I'm a lieutenant, you're a detective.
什么意思 我是警督 你是个警探
Chain of command.
你该归我管
Anything you run past the boss got to first be cleared by me.
你报告给上头的任何事儿都得先向我说清楚
Sid, it needs to be cleared by me.
希德 应该先向我说明
No disrespect, Garrett, but you're a civilian.
毫无冒犯之意 盖瑞特 但这事儿你无权插手
Here we go again.
又是这样子
Well, technically, he's right, Garrett.
严格意义上讲 他说的没错 盖瑞特
Commissioner Moore for right now.
现在请叫我摩尔局长
Yes, Commissioner Moore. You really think
好吧 摩尔局长 你当真认为
that he's technically right?
他说的没错吗
Yes. A thousand percent.
是的 非常肯定
I suggest you both take a look
我建议你俩看一下
at the Patrol Guide because,
巡逻指南 因为
as deputy commissioner,
作为副局长
I hold the assimilated rank of a three-star chief.
我也同样是拥有三星官衔的长官
Seriously? Thousand percent.
真的假的 白纸黑字
And technically, you're both supposed to salute me.
并且严格意义上说 你俩都应该向我敬礼
Fat chance.
想得美
Chain of command, just like you said.
就像你刚才说的 服从指挥
You report to him.
你给他打报告
You report to me.
你向我报告
I don't know, Garrett.
我不明白 盖瑞特
I work with you, I report to the boss.
我和你共事 我对局长负责
As do I, and the only reason
我也同样 我之所以
I showed the commissioner my presentation was because
给局长报告仅仅是因为
he saw me working on it, and he asked to see it.
他看到我正在做这事儿 他要求了解的
This office needs to speak with one voice.
现在我们需要统一口径
We can't have things flying in from all different directions.
不能够任凭大家你一句我一句
That's why before anything lands
那也就是为什么在任何事情
on his desk,
放到局长的桌上前
it has to be vetted first by me.
都得先经我核实审查
And me. You know what?
还有我 你们知道吗
I don't think this has anything to do
我不认为这事和服从命令
with chain of command. I think this is
有什么关系 我认为
bruised egos and stepped-on toes.
你们纯粹是拈酸吃醋 嫉贤妒能
Let's run through it.
我们演练一下
Uh, just pretend you're my sister.
嗯 假装你是我妹妹
Well, you don't have probable cause, Danny.
那好 你没有合理的理由 丹尼
And I'm not your rubber stamp.
我也不是你用来敲章的工具人
Meant figuratively, not literally.
假设你是我妹 不是让你学得那么像
But that was very funny, and...
但很好玩 而且...
very accurate.
一针见血
Okay, so, some time after 11:00,
行了 你看 11点过后
Patrick Harris and Rachel Wilson have drinks together
帕特里克·海瑞斯和瑞秋·威尔森一块儿到
at a place called "The Moomba Room."
"Moomba Room"喝了两杯
Now, at 0117 hours,
这时候是凌晨1点17分
we got an Uber charge here
帕特里克喝醉了 我们有Uber收据显示
on Patrick's account taking him from the bar to his apartment.
从酒吧到公♥寓♥的行程用的是帕特里克的账户
At 142 hours,
在1点42分
they arrive at Patrick's place of residence.
他们到达了帕特里克住的地方
Now only two people enter the building after them.
这时只有两个人随他们进了公♥寓♥
They're both confirmed as residents.
确认过了 他们都是居民
There's no signs of forced entry,
没有强行进入的迹象
so we know it wasn't them, but...
所以我们确定不是他们 但是
Rachel leaves the building somewhere after 5:00.
瑞秋在5点过后离开的公♥寓♥
M.E. Puts the time of death
法医确定的死亡时间是
between 4:30 and 5:30 a.M.
在早上4:30到5:30之间
Surveillance footage doesn't show anyone else
直到帕特克的尸体被人发现
enter the building until
在这之前摄像头都没有拍到过
after Patrick's body is discovered, which means,
其他人进入这栋房♥子 意味着
there's only one person on Earth
实际上就只有一个人
who could have killed Patrick Harris.
可以杀死帕特里克·海瑞斯
Rachel Wilson.
瑞秋·威尔森
So, sis, do I get a warrant or not?
所以 妹妹 我能拿到逮捕令不
It's good, Danny Boy, but it's not good enough.
不错啊 丹尼 但是这还不足够
Of course, because nothing's ever good enough for you, sis.
当然 妹妹 对你来说怎么都算不上好
More than good enough for me.
但是对我来说足够了
Detectives, I'm sorry.
警探们 我很抱歉
This is... Patrick Harris's mother.
这位... 帕特里克·海瑞斯的母亲
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
They broke up over a year ago, but she just couldn't accept it.
他们一年前就分手了 但是她无法接受
She wouldn't leave him alone.
她就是不肯放手
Well, the video of them walking into his apartment--
但是 录像上他们一块儿进了你儿子的公♥寓♥
they sure looked happy.
俩人看起来还挺高兴
He didn't look bothered to be with her.
同她在一起 他并没有表现出很困扰的样子
So why would she kill him?
那么她处于什么动机会杀死他
My guess?
我的猜想吗
He told her that this was a one-time thing.
他告诉她他们不可能复合了
But kill him?
就因为这样下了杀手吗
She looks like a sweet, innocent little thing
她看起来就跟那些毛绒玩具一样
with all those stuffed animals, but believe me,
可爱单纯 但是你们相信我
she's got a temper, and a history of this.
她脾气古怪 不是一两天了
What type of history are you talking about?
你这话是什么意思
When they broke up,
当他们分手的时候
first, she threatened to kill herself
一开始 如果帕特里克不复合
if he didn't take her back.
她就以自杀相威胁
And when that didn't work,
等到自杀没用的时候
she threatened to hurt anyone else he was with.
她又扬言要去伤害我儿子的身边人
And when all of that failed to lure him back,
当使尽一切手段都挽回不了
that's when she showed her true colors.
她便露出了她的真面目
What do you mean, her true colors?
你所说的真面目是什么
"If I can't have you, nobody can."
"如果我不能拥有你 其他人也不要想"
"If you won't be with me in this lifetime,
"如果这辈子你不能和我在一起
then you will be with me in the next lifetime."
下辈子你也要和我在一块儿"
She called me a liar.
她说我是个骗子
Well, not exactly, right?
这不是她的原话 是吗
She said, "One of you is lying."
她说 “你们其中一个必定在撒谎
Okay, look, I understand that you're upset.
好了 你听我说 我知道你不开心
I'm just clarifying, she didn't actually call you a liar.
我只是就事论事 她并没有说你是骗子
She said, "Someone is lying," And then she said
她说了 "有人在撒谎"
the witness seemed credible.
接着她又提到了证人可信
You do the math.
你来说说看
Okay, I just think that we should drop it,
好吧 我只是觉得我们应该结束这个话题
because I don't think there's any upside
因为 我认为没必要
to splitting hairs about this.
在这个事情上钻牛角尖
Okay.
那行吧
Look, I'm just surprised, because it doesn't sound
我只是很诧异 因为这听起来
like something that my sister would do.
就不像是我姐姐会干的事儿
Well, maybe not to you, but she is very intimidating.
好吧 或许她不那样对你 但是她咄咄逼人
This is great. You know, we're about to get married,
很好 我们马上就要结婚了
and I'm just now finding out
然而我才发现
that you have a problem with my sister.
你和我姐姐之间存在问题
Of course I have a problem with your sister.
我当然和你姐姐有问题啊
She's smart,
她那么聪明
she's confident, she's accomplished,
那么自信 那么有成就
she's ridiculously beautiful.
还美得令人发指
She is every woman's basic nightmare.
她简直就是全天下女人的噩梦
Do you think that you're every woman's basic nightmare?
那你觉得你是全天下女人的噩梦吗
How could I be?
我怎么会是呢
Because as far as I'm concerned, you just described yourself.
就我看来 你刚刚就是在说你自己啊
Ha ha. It's the truth.
不好笑 是真的
Jamie.
杰米
He's in a meeting. We'll get right back to you.
他在开会 我们待会儿给你答复
Thanks.
谢谢
That's funny.
有趣
Sorry, I got to run.
不好意思 我先走了
Come in.
请进
You know...
你知道吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表