If she's passed out in an alley somewhere,
如果她在哪个小巷昏倒了
she's gonna wake up eventually, and when she does,
她最后还是会醒过来 那时候
she's gonna want some food or, most likely, another drink.
她会需要一些食物 或者 更有可能再来一杯
I think we should check the emergency rooms.
我认为我们应该检查一下急诊室
Already did.
查过了
And the homeless shelters?
无家可归者的收♥容♥所♥呢
Reagan.
我是雷根
Yeah, what do you got?
在 什么信息
Yeah, the Edward Joseph Hotel over there
Edward Joseph酒店
by the Queensboro Bridge, I know it.
在皇后区大桥那儿 我知道了
You're kidding me.
你逗我呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
She just opened up a tab at a rooftop bar.
她刚在屋顶酒吧结了一单
I love rooftop bars.
我喜欢屋顶酒吧
Me, too. Let's crash the party.
我也是 我们一起狂欢去
Sorry I'm late, I...
抱歉我迟到了 我...
That's right.
是的
Start the paperwork.
开始工作了
Mrs. Costello.
科斯特洛太太
Eh, let me get back to you.
呃 我晚点再打给你
Come in, come in. Here, let me make some room.
进来吧 进来 我给你腾个座
I'm sorry to bother you.
我很抱歉打扰你
It's no bother at all.
完全没有
You're still upset?
你心情好点了吗
I just don't understand. I was assaulted.
我不明白 我被袭击了
I was robbed. The police
我被抢劫了 警方在
saw the bump on my head,
我的头上看到了肿块
and then you're telling me
但是你告诉我
you're knocking my case down to nothing.
你打算把我的案子归类为什么都没有
Look, I-I'll be honest with you, Mrs. Costello,
你瞧 实话实说 科斯特洛太太
I-I feel exactly the same way as you.
我也和你感受相同
So then why are you doing it? My hands are tied.
所以你为什么要这样做 我无能为力
The D.A.'s office decides which cases they're gonna prosecute.
地检署办公室决定哪些案子会起诉
It's not right, Anthony.
这样可不对 安东尼
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道的
You keep agreeing with me, I'm gonna bop you on the head.
你要是继续这样附和我 我要敲你了
At least fight with me.
至少反对我一下
Here, come on, you can punch me on the arm.
这 来吧 你可以打我的手臂
Come on. Oh.
来吧 嗷
There, feel better?
现在好些了吗
Nope.
没有
Look, I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Costello, I really am.
你瞧,我对此很抱歉 科斯特洛太太 真的
I don't know what the world is coming to
我不知道当一个女士被枪指着
when a woman can be held at gunpoint
这座城市却无动于衷的时候
and there's not a damn thing the city can do about it.
这个世界会变成什么样
Again, I-I'm...
再次申明 我
Wait, did you say held up at gunpoint?
等等 你说你被枪指着
That's right.
是的
There's no mention of a gun
但是在警♥察♥的报告里
in the police report.
完全没有提到枪
Well, there should've been.
他们应该提到的
That little rat held it right here at my ribs.
那个小杂碎举着枪指着我的肋骨
And you told the cops?
那你告诉警♥察♥没有
Yes, I did.
是的 我告诉了
Well, somehow it didn't make it into the report.
不知道怎么的报告里没有提到
Mrs. Costello, this changes everything.
科斯特洛太太 这可是能翻盘的
It does? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Uh, hell yeah.
哦 真好
Now we got him on a B violent felony.
现在他犯了B级重罪
Is that good? Very.
这很棒吧 非常
Hi, this is
嘿 这是
Detective ABETEMARCO, I called you about that prisoner.
艾伯特马克警探 我打电♥话♥来是关于一个犯人
Do not release him.
不要释放他
Anyone ever tell you you look great in stripes?
没有人告诉你你穿这身警长制♥服♥超帅吗
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
Um, what-what brings you down here anyway?
呃 有什么事吗
Nice to see you, too, sweetheart.
我也很高兴见到你 宝贝
I just mean that I wasn't expecting you.
我只是想说我没想到你会来
That's because it was a surprise.
因为这就是一个惊喜呀
Surprise! Oh, thank you.
惊喜 哦 谢谢
Eggplant Parmesan hero from Di Palo's. Whoa.
来自Di Palo的奶酪茄子 哇
Taste of the old neighborhood.
味道和原来一样
That's really nice of you.
你真好
Is everything okay? Sure.
一切都还好吗 当然
'Cause you don't seem okay with me being here.
但是我在这你表现得并不是很开心
I'm fine. Really?
我很好 真的吗
'Cause I'm definitely getting
因为我绝对有一种
a "Not fine" Vibe.
不好的的感觉
Just working, Eddie.
工作罢了 埃迪
So how's it going down here?
那么在这工作怎样
You haven't really had a chance to break it down.
你不会没有机会休息一下吧
Good.
还好
s the 2-9 really as tough as they all say it is?
所以这个2-9分局真的像人们说的那样难搞
Uh, busy. Lot of bad guys on the streets,
呃 很忙 街上有很多坏蛋
much busier than the 12th.
比12分局忙多了
What about off the streets?
那除了巡逻呢
Hm? In the station house, I mean.
什么 我是说警局内部呢
Are you getting along with Th-the other cops?
你和其他警♥察♥相处的怎样
Well, I'm a sergeant now. Right.
呃 我现在是警长了 对
Means I'm not their buddy. Sure, but...
意味着我和他们不是兄弟了 当然 但
But what?
但是什么
Nothing. You were right.
没什么 你说的没错
I should get out of your way. Um...
我不该耽误你工作
Probably shouldn't kiss you good-bye, right?
或许也不能和你吻别 对吧
I'll check in with you later. Thank you for lunch.
我晚点再找你 感谢你的午餐
You wanted to see me, Sarge? Please.
你要求见我 警长 进来
Clara, whatever you think is so bad,
克拉拉 无论你想象的有多坏
I promise you is not so bad.
我保证不是那样的
I shot my husband.
我射中了我的丈夫
I tried to kill the only person who ever loved me.
我之前想要杀掉唯一一个爱我的人
The only man who ever saw any good in me.
唯一的一个看到我优点的男人
I got an idea.
我有办法
You got your phone? Yeah.
你有手♥机♥吗 当然
I want you to text me.
我要你给我发短♥信♥
What do you want me to say?
你想我发什么
I'm a drunk.
我醉了
I am worthless.
我没有用
Take my hand
抓住我的手
and let's talk about this inside.
我们进来谈吧
No, I'm not stupid. If I go with you, you'll take to jail
不 我不傻 一旦我进来 你们会因为蓄意谋杀
for attempted murder.
而抓我进监狱的
You send it?
发了吗
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快 快
Sent it.
好了
Tell Richard I'm sorry.
告诉理查德 我很抱歉
Tell him he was right.
告诉他 他是对的
I was never worthy of him.
我从来都配不上他
Clara! Don't do it!
克拉拉 不要那样
Clara! Look at me.
克拉拉 看着我
Look at me, Clara.
看着我 克拉拉
It doesn't have to be a death sentence.
这没必要成为遗言
Lieutenant.
警督
Can I try something?
我能试试吗
What do you got, Danny?
你知道什么 丹尼
Hey, Clara? I have someone here that wants to speak to you.
嘿 克拉拉 我这有个人你想和他说话
Clara?
克拉拉
Detective Reagan.
雷根警探
I was first on the scene with your husband.
我当时和和你丈夫在现场
How is he? Is he okay?
他怎样了 他还好吗
Richard's fine. Okay? He's got a flesh wound,
理查德他很好 好吧 仅仅是伤到肌肉了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表