There's an accident in the Battery Tunnel.
巴特利隧♥道♥那边发生车祸了
We're gonna have to take the bridge, so better get moving.
我们得走桥 所以还是早点儿走
Couple more bites, and I got a question.
再吃几口 而且我还有个问题
I'm awarding Brian the Purple Shield.
我要给布莱恩颁发紫色勋章
You're the boss.
你是上司
And once in a while, that's a pleasure.
那偶尔也是种荣幸
What's the question?
问题是什么
Do you want to tell him, or do you want it to...
你想自己告诉他 还是你想
to come up through channels?
让他在无线电通报里知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Cops just bust us!
警♥察♥突击我们
We want justice!
我们要正义
Cops just bust us! We want justice!
警♥察♥突击我们 我们要正义
Cops just bust us! We want justice!
警♥察♥突击我们 我们要正义
Cops just bust us!
警♥察♥突击我们
Bring the car up. We got some protestors in here.
把车开过来 这里有抗♥议♥者
Cops just bust us! We want justice!
警♥察♥突击我们 我们要正义
Cops just bust us! We want justice!
警♥察♥突击我们 我们要正义
Hold up.
停一下
My name is Corey Vallejo,
我是科里·瓦利霍
and we're the New York Justice Coalition.
我们是纽约正义联盟
And we wanted you to know how it feels to have
我们想让你知道那是什么感觉
your day disrupted for no reason
当你的一天毫无缘由地被打乱
other than your "Profile."
只是因为你的身形体态像犯人
Hey, hey, ho, ho!
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
You're out of touch, it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho!
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
You're out of touch, it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho! Boss, let's go.
嘿 嘿 吼 吼 头儿 快走吧
You're out of touch, and it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho!
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
You're out of touch, and it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho! Step aside.
嘿 嘿 吼 吼 让一下
You're out of touch, and it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
No, no! Hands off! We stay respectful even if they don't.
不 不 别动手 无论他们怎样 我们会保持尊重
Hey, hey, ho, ho! Step aside, we're coming through.
嘿 嘿 吼 吼 让开 我们要过去
You're out of touch, and it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Back up, please. Step aside.
请退后 让一下
You're out of touch, and it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho!
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
You're out of touch, and it's time to go!
脱离群众 滚下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho! You're out of touch...
嘿 嘿 吼 吼 脱离群众
Jennifer!
珍妮佛
Come out here now!
快出来
Everything okay over there?
一切正常吧
Hey, can you mind your own business?
嘿 你先管好自己的事情吧
Well, I can't really do that. Jennifer?
好吧 实际上我办不到 珍妮佛
I'm kind of like the nosy neighbor type.
我有点像爱管闲事的邻居
Oh, sorry.
哦 抱歉
I live a couple blocks down. Ron Steward.
我住在几个街区外 我叫罗恩·斯图尔德
You new in the neighborhood? Yeah.
你是刚搬来吗 是的
I moved in three months ago. Just got home from work myself,
我三个月前搬过来的 我刚刚下班回家
saw my daughter's computer open,
看见闺女的电脑开着
read about her telling some friend
看到她跟某个朋友说
that she blew off school today
她今天没去上学
to hang out with some kid named Reagan.
跟一个叫雷根的家伙在一起
Well, then you got the wrong house.
好吧 那你找错门了
This is the Reagan house.
这是雷根家
I'm Danny Reagan.
我是丹尼·雷根
I live here with my son Sean Reagan.
我和儿子肖恩·雷根住在这里
My turn!
到我了
No, give it...
不 给我
Knock, knock.
叮咚 叮咚
Dad. What are you doing home? Dad. What are you doing here?
爸 你回家干什么 爸 你来这里干什么的
Music off. Turn the music off.
关上音乐 把音乐关了
I just worked three days in a row.
我连续工作了三天
I wanted to come home and freshen up.
我想回家养精蓄锐
I just found out you're playing hooky.
我刚刚发现你在逃学
But we're not.
但我们没有
There's no school. It's a teacher workday.
不用上学 是教师工作日
Yeah, Dad, I told you that, like, a week ago.
老爸 我告诉过你 大约 一周前
You told me about that a week ago,
你一周前是告诉过我放假
but you didn't tell me about this a week ago.
但一周前你并没有告诉我现在的事
You, either, Jennifer. Let's go.
你也一样 珍妮佛 跟我回家
I'll see you later... Now!
回见 立刻
What do you always say? Uh, don't do anything I wouldn't do?
你常说啥来着 呃 开心生活 别惹麻烦
Zip it.
闭嘴
You won't stop me!
你阻止不了我
You won't stop me!
你阻止不了我
I'll kill all of you!
我要杀了你们
What's wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
Get the hell back here!
滚回来
Are you nuts?!
你疯了吗
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 怎么了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 天呐 哦 天呐
Oh...
哦
Okay, help's on the way. Help's on the way.
好吧 救援马上到 救援马上到
Hang in there.
坚持住
This is Investigator Abetemarco,
我是调查员 艾伯特马克
from the Manhattan D.A.'s office.
曼哈顿地检办公室的调查员
Try not to snap the steering wheel in two.
你可别把方向盘掰坏了
S-Sorry, Sarge.
对 对不起 警长
Pretty soon, it'll be second nature.
很快 就会形成习惯的
Then you can focus on the most important part of the job.
那时就可以把精力集中到这份工作最重要的部分了
Uh, which is...?
呃 那是
Deciding where we're gonna take our meal.
决定我们去哪儿吃饭
All right, light it up. We're pulling over that cab.
好吧 拉响警报 我们要让那辆出租车停下来
What? What am I not seeing?
什么 我忽视了什么
Trouble light is on. Driver might need help.
故障灯亮起来了 司机可能需要帮助
Let's go. Light it up.
走吧 拉警报
Help! Get over here! Help!
救命 快来人 救命
Help! Get this lady off of me! You idiot!
救命 把这位女士拉开 你这个白♥痴♥
Leong, take the driver. I got him, I got him, I got him.
梁 你负责司机 我来 抓住他了
Get out of my cab, you...
滚下我的车 你
Give it to me! Hey, hey!
给我 嘿 嘿
I hate your music!
我讨厌你的音乐
Calm down!
冷静
Get this crazy bitch off of me!
把这个疯婆子从我身上弄下来
Prick! Wouldn't give me an aux cord so I could play my music.
抓死你 让你不让我放喜欢的音乐
My radio, I listen to my music! All right, calm down.
我的收音机 我听自己的音乐 好吧 冷静
Okay... Last time I take a stupid cab!
好了 我再也不要坐你这傻♥逼♥出租车了
You're gonna get...
你要
I want to see her in cuffs. Get get back!
我想看她戴手铐 退后
Get back, get back!
退后 退后
It's not my... Get back!
不是我的 退后
Gun! Gun! Gun!
枪 枪 有枪
Drop it right now, put it down.
立刻放下 放下
Put it down right now. Drop it. Do it.
快放下 放下 快点
My head is always on a swivel
我给局长开车时
when I'm driving the PC.
一直很警惕
Eyes ahead, side view mirrors,
目视前方 注意反光镜
rearview, around the horn in a constant motion.
后视镜 握好方向盘手放在喇叭边上
I couldn't have missed running over someone's foot.
我不会没注意到从别人脚上压过去
Understood,
理解
but the problem here is that cell phone video
但问题是 现场的手♥机♥视频显示
from the scene suggests it could have happened.
可能发生了
I'm aware of that,
我知道
but from my vantage point, I did not see or feel
但从我的角度来看 我没有看到或感觉到
any moment of impact.
任何碰撞的时刻
And the moment after the alleged incident,
在这所谓的事件发生后的那一刻
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表