Oh, my God, it's...
哦 天呐 这
It's always a scam with him.
他总是在骗人
That said, he did seem genuine.
虽然这样 他看起来很真诚
And I've already got the wheels in motion
并且我已经在忙活了
to get him out. Without telling me?
让他出来 在不告诉我的情况下
Before telling you. There's a difference?
在告诉你之前 这有什么区别吗
Yeah, right. Anyhow,
对 好吧 无论如何吧
it's up to you and you alone.
这是只有你能决定的事
I just thought...
我只是觉得
my whole family's gonna be there.
我全家都会出席
Maybe yours could be, too.
或许你的家人也应该出席
I know they're twins, and I know twins stick together,
我知道他们是双胞胎 我也知道双胞胎常常混在一起
but this is nuts.
但这不合理
These two live together, work together.
他俩住在一起 一起工作
They even got joint bank accounts together.
他们甚至共享一个银行账户
What about their joint alibi?
那他俩的不在场证明呢
GPS says they were together at the office
GPS显示那时候他们都在办公室里
at the time they said they were together, no surprise.
就和他们声称的一样 毫无意外
And I got neither cars traveling
而且我也没有找到
from Jersey City to Central Park.
从泽西市到中♥央♥公园的行车记录
Here, see if I missed anything.
这 看看我是不是漏了什么东西
I'll tell you, I never believed
我就告诉你 我从来不相信
there was any such thing as a perfect crime,
有所谓的完美犯罪
but these two morons might have somehow pulled one off.
但这两个家伙搞不好真的做到了
You sound like you admire 'em.
听起来你挺钦佩他们的啊
I appreciate their apparent loyalty to each other.
我对他们表现出的对彼此的忠诚非常感动
That's it. I mean,
仅此而已 我说
did you ever cover for your brother when he broke the law?
你有帮你弟弟掩盖过他犯法的事吗
No, I never covered for Javi, not once.
没有 我没有帮贾维遮掩过 哪怕一次
And his were just drug crimes.
而且他也只是毒品罪而已
What about you? Would you cover for your brother?
那你呢 你有帮你弟弟打过掩护吗
If he broke the law? I don't know.
如果他犯法的话 我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Well, I'd like to say I know, but...
我也想说我知道 但是
sometimes we do things with family
一旦跟家庭扯上关系 做出的决定往往
that doesn't always make sense.
没法说得清
The only thing that does make sense right now
现在我们唯一能清楚的是我们
is we're screwed.
毫无头绪
Well, did you see this?
你看看这个呢
What?
什么
Seth had three hour-long phone conversations
塞斯在杰西卡被谋杀的一周之前
with Jessica the week leading up to her murder.
跟她打过一个长达3小时的电♥话♥
Seth? I thought she was dating Steve.
塞斯 我以为她是跟史蒂夫约会
Right. Maybe she was getting help from Seth
是的 可能她希望塞斯帮她与
to get Steve back?
史蒂夫复合
Or maybe Steve was trying to throw us off
也可能是史蒂夫用塞斯的手♥机♥打的电♥话♥以此
by using Seth's phone.
来摆脱嫌疑
Okay, well, then we're back to square one.
好吧 来 让我们回到起点
The only girl that can tell us anything about these two
唯一能告诉我们这两个家伙之间的事的姑娘
is too dead to tell us anything.
已经死了
Yep.
对
Unless there was someone else.
除非确实另有其人
Did you just pull that out of your hat?
你是刚刚变出一个嫌疑人的吗
No, Steve told me.
不 是史蒂夫告诉我的
Henry.
亨利
What's going on?
发生什么了
Alexis was caught stealing other packages
亚历克西因为在离这里约一英里的地方偷取别人
about a mile from here.
的包裹被捕
You said you were going to have her arrested.
你说过你会逮捕她的
Oh, she went to the station,
嗯 她去了局里
but I'd put in a want card on her,
但我有特别关照过
so they gave me a call.
所以他们就给我打了电♥话♥
Okay. So?
好吧 然后呢
Don't you want to talk to her?
你不想跟她聊聊吗
I told you, I am done.
能说的我已经说过了
The people she stole from don't want to press charges.
被她偷东西的人并没有想起诉她
And I've talked to her.
我也跟她聊过了
She knows what she did was wrong.
她知道她做错了
And I know that an addict will do whatever it takes
我也知道一个瘾君子会无所不用其极的去满足
to squirm free.
她的毒瘾
She's conning you, Henry.
她在骗你 亨利
When I asked her to tell me where she pawned the necklace,
当我问过她在哪儿典当的那条项链后
I went there.
我去了那里
Lo and behold.
你瞧
So maybe she does want to change.
所以说不定她真的想改变了
Henry, I...
亨利 我
I also made a few phone calls
我还打了几个电♥话♥
and got the name of a rehab center.
拿到了一家戒毒中心的名字
The best in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林最好的一家
I'm sure we could find a sympathetic judge.
我确定我们可以找到一个仁慈的法官的
And if she runs away again?
如果她再次逃走呢
We'll go after her again.
我们就再把她找回来
Over and over, until the end of time?
一次又一次 直到最后吗
Donna, if you abandon the girl now,
唐娜 如果你现在抛弃这个女孩
I think it'll be the end of her.
我想这就是她的结局了
I'm not saying it'll work,
我不是说这一定会起作用
but... isn't family worth a shot?
但是 难道家人不值得我们这样的尝试吗
Come here, honey.
过来 宝贝儿
Hey. What's all that?
嗨 在干嘛呢
I'm gonna digitize a bunch of these old family photos
我准备把这些家里的老照片都电子化
and make a slide show for the reception.
然后在婚礼接待时做个PPT展示
So everyone can see the two families united?
这样每个人都能看见两个家庭的联结
Exactly.
对
Erin sent over a bunch of Reagan family photo albums.
艾琳给了我一堆雷根家族的相册
And I found this.
我在里面找到了这个
They look so proud of you.
他们看起来为你自豪
Not as proud as she would have been meeting you.
她要是见到你 她会更自豪
My mom brought over a bunch of pictures of us, too.
我妈妈也给了我很多我们的照片
Yeah?
嗯
And, uh, there's a bunch of me and my dad.
有一堆都是我和爸爸的照片
Better days, huh?
那些好日子 不是么
Did you tell Lena that he wants to come?
你告诉莉娜你♥爸♥爸希望来参加婚礼吗
Yeah, and, I mean, she thinks it's a good idea.
说了 她认为这是个好主意
And you?
你呢
I mean, maybe it's time to make some new family memories.
我想 说不定也是时候留下新的共同回忆了
Nicky, my tribute to your graduation
尼基 我给你的毕业颂词
comes from Teddy Roosevelt.
来自于泰迪·罗斯福
But I had to alter the gender pronouns
但我必须因为时代关系而
for these modern times, et cetera.
替换掉那些性别代词等等
So, a woman who has never gone to school
一位从未受过教育的女性
may steal from a freight car.
可能会偷快递
But if she has a university education,
但如果她受过了大学教育
she may steal the whole railroad.
她有能力偷走整条铁路
Hear, hear.
说得好
And thank you again for this beautiful necklace.
再次谢谢您送我那条项链
Yeah, you did good, Pop. Hello? I helped.
干得漂亮 老爹 嗨 我也帮忙了好吗
Okay, fine, you get thanks, too.
好的 也谢谢你
Yeah, while we're on the topic,
说到这个话题
when I graduate from high school,
等我从高中毕业的时候
I don't want, like, a necklace or anything, just a car.
我可不想要什么项链之类的 给我一辆车就好了
Oh.
噢
If you graduate high school.
如果 你能从高中毕业的话
And here I had you pegged for a necklace guy.
而我会让你哭着要项链的
Ha, ha.
哈 哈
We'll take that under advisement, Sean.
我们会把这个纳入考虑的 肖恩
What kind of car?
什么样的车
Are you really asking?
你认真的吗
No.
不是
So, what's next?
好吧 接下来呢
Do you have any job prospects?
你的职业规划方向有了吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表