We do have solid evidence.
我们确实有确凿的证据
We have Ms. Johnson's DNA
我们发现了约翰逊女士的DNA
at the scene and on Oscar Brown's body.
在现场和奥斯卡·布朗的身体上
The foster mother's DNA on the foster child's body.
养子的身上有养母的DNA
That's solid?
那也叫确凿
Eh, she's with him every day.
呃 她每天都和他一起
Anthony, why are you trying to unravel this?
安东尼 你为什么极力否定
I'm not, eh, but why would one of the other foster kid
我没有 呃 但为什么另一位寄养的孩子
give Ms. Johnson an alibi?
为约翰逊女士做了不在场证明
Why say he was with her if he wasn't?
为什么说他和她一起 如果他没有
I'm sorry, but the word of a 16-year-old does not hold up
抱歉 一个16岁孩子的话并不能
against solid forensic evidence.
对抗确凿的法医证据
It just doesn't add up.
只是说不通
She's been fostering kids for decades.
她几十年来一直在收养孩子
Why kill one now? You know why.
为什么现在杀掉一个 你知道原因
Because Oscar Brown had severe disabilities.
因为奥斯卡·布朗严重残疾
She was way in over her head.
她负担很重
She cracked. That's why.
她崩溃了 这就是原因
A.D.A. Reagan.
助理检察官雷根
Sir.
头儿
Thank you for the good work
谢谢你在布朗一案中
you've been doing on the Brown case.
出色的工作
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're all good?
一切还好吧
90% there.
差不多了
Poor child, left alone
可怜的孩子 被丢下
to die in a dumpster.
死在垃圾桶里
There's only one way this is gonna go, right?
这是唯一的解决办法 对吗
I don't take any case lightly,
我从不对任何一个案子掉以轻心
let alone one involving a child.
更别说涉及孩子了
Which is why
这就是
I was hesitant to give this to you,
我毫不犹豫地把这个案子交给你的原因
because you do have a habit of fixing things
因为你确实有在事情尚未破碎之前
that aren't broken.
修复事情的能力
Well, no one said it's broke, but I think...
好吧 没人说它破碎了 但我认为
We will be proceeding to the grand jury as planned.
我们将按计划向大陪审团起诉
Good.
很好
Bring it on home.
辛苦一下
I'm gonna go talk to this kid.
我要去和这位孩子谈谈
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
To make sure it ain't broke.
确保没有破绽
You just heard him.
你刚刚听到他说的了
Look, if Judith Johnson really did this, then the kid is lying.
嘿 如果茱蒂丝·约翰逊真的这么做了 那个孩子就在说谎
It's only right that we find out why.
我们弄清楚原因才是正确的做法
Hold up.
举起手来
Man, I told you I didn't do nothing.
天呐 我告诉你了我什么也没干
Take your hands out of your pockets
把手从口袋里拿出来
and keep 'em where we can see 'em.
放在我们可以看到的地方
Got anything on you? Turn around.
你身上带什么了吗 转过去
I'm on him! I got your six.
我去追 我掩护你
Police! Stop right there!
警♥察♥ 立刻停下
Police!
警♥察♥
Don't move.
别动
Take your hands out of your pockets,
把手拿出口袋
keep them where I can see them.
放在我能看到的地方
Where's your partner?
你的搭档呢
Right behind me.
在我后面
Doesn't look like it.
看起来不像啊
Drop the knife.
丢掉刀子
Drop the knife now.
立刻丢掉刀子
Down on the ground now.
趴到地上
Face down, arms out. Let's go.
脸朝下 胳膊伸出来 快点
Sorry.
抱歉
What? I'm here, and you're fine.
怎么了 我在这儿 你也没事
Officer Witten was fine.
威顿警员没事
No thanks to her partner.
并不是因为她的搭档
Who's not fine is about half the rank and file.
大约一半的普通警员身体素质都不好
There's a pretty loud call for a yearly physical fitness exam
有很大的呼声说要每年做一次体能测试
so they don't end up in a similar situation.
这样他们就不会碰到类似的情况
Or else.
否则
Or else? Notsoveiled threats to leak
否则 如果没有任何改变 这种执法记录仪上
the body cam footage straight to the press if nothing changes.
不太含蓄的威胁会被直接泄露到媒体
But can you blame them? It's not exactly safe to have a cop
但你能怪他们吗 如果一名警♥察♥
who can't climb a few flights of stairs.
连几层楼梯都不能爬 就算不上安全了
That was, like, a dozen flights.
那可是 差不多 十二层呢
It was four.
四层
Let's not start fat-shaming.
不要开始肥胖歧视
Fatshaming? Yeah, it's a thing.
肥胖歧视 是的 是种现象
I know that, but I didn't know you knew that.
我知道 但我没想到你也知道
I've been a big guy my whole life,
我一辈子都是个大块头
and it's never made me any less of a cop.
从没让我觉得有一丁点儿不适合做警♥察♥
All right? Physical fitness does not make a guy do a good job.
好吗 体能好并不能让人工作出色
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
Being a police officer is a physical job.
当警♥察♥是一项体力劳动
Yeah, and physical comes in all sizes!
是的 身体有各种尺寸
And they're not equal. I lost 50 pounds since September,
他们并不相等 9月份以来我轻了22公斤
and it's changed my life.
改变了我的生活
And, yes, for the better.
啊 是啊 是往好的方向变的
Wow, I had no idea you lost that much. Good for you.
哇哦 我都不知道你轻了那么多 你真棒
I get it, you see me every day, it's hard to tell.
我知道了 你天天见我 很难看出来
Sorry, did we hurt your feelings?
抱歉 我们伤害到你的感情了吗
Okay.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
So, Slim, what's your point?
所以 瘦子 你什么观点
I'm off my cholesterol meds, blood pressure's down,
我不吃降胆固醇药了 血压降下来了
and I have more energy than I've had in years.
我比前些年有更多的精力
And if I'm a cop, I'm a more effective cop.
如果我是一名警♥察♥ 我会是个更有效率的警♥察♥
At what? Investigating the salad bar?
在哪方面 调查沙拉餐厅吗
At backing up an Officer Witten.
支援威顿警员
Boss, would you tell him?
头儿 你能告诉他吗
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
Good cops come in all shapes and sizes.
好警♥察♥有各种身材和个头
Except grossly out of shape.
除了身材严重走形
Talk to the unions, take their temperature on where they stand
告诉工会 根据警♥察♥的身体标准
on a physical standard for cops.
以及他们的职能职位 进行测试
But a lot of guys would not pass a tough physical.
但很多人无法通过严格的体格检查
I know that. I know that, Sid.
我知道 我知道 希德
And it's a big consideration.
这需要综合考虑
But I can't unsee what I watched.
但我不能忽视我所看到的
Caller said to look into a William Sloan.
打电♥话♥的人说要调查威廉·斯隆
Who calls about a murder from over a decade ago?
他说十年前有一起谋杀案
Apparently, the victim's sister's
很显然 受害者的妹妹
been calling in for years.
这些年一直打电♥话♥来
It's a slow day, I figured let's have some fun.
压抑的一天 我们去找点乐趣吧
That's your idea of fun?
那是你认为的乐趣
Sloan's listed here as the only suspect.
斯隆被列为唯一的嫌疑人
So why wasn't he collared for it back then?
那么为什么他当时没有被捕呢
I don't know. I mean, there's not much of a case here.
我不知道 我是说 这根本都不够立案
It seems the investigation just fell off.
看来调查失败了
Well, who was the lucky idiot that caught the case?
好吧 谁是发现这个案子的幸运白♥痴♥
"Detect..."
警探
What?
什么
Who is it?
是谁
Actually, you know what?
算了 你知道吗
I just lost my appetite for cold cases.
我刚刚对旧案子失去了胃口
No-- wait...
不 等
"Detective Sid Gormley."
希德·戈姆利警探
Hey, Sarge. What's up?
嘿 警长 怎么了
I heard Leary transferred out of our house.
我听说被利里调离了我们分局
Yeah, requested to be transferred to Fleet Services
是的 请求被调到车队服务
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表