I totally bought the "I was... just happened to be
我完全相信你们平时都是
in the neighborhood on my way to Costco" Routine.
“我想去超♥市♥ 只是正好路过这附近”
"With a bottle of whiskey in my hand."
“手里还拿了一瓶威士忌”
There's no one else in this room
房♥间里没有其他的人了
but you and me, Danny.
除了你和我 Danny
Two BSers full of BS.
我们两个话痨就唠唠嗑
Look, I-I'm not an idiot, Gramps.
听着 我-我不是白♥痴♥ 爷爷
And I'm not being a jerk.
我也不傻
I'm not.
我不是
Look, enough people line up telling you
听着 足够多的人排队告诉过我说 你很难过
that you're upset, you have to consider that.
你必须考虑一下你的问题
You're no idiot, that's for sure.
你不是白♥痴♥ 这是肯定的
And for my money, you're not even upside down,
在我看来 你还没有魂不守舍
just maybe a little sideways.
只是稍微有点心不在焉
If that's what you see...
如果这就是你看到的...
You know what else I see?
你知道我还看到什么吗
Uh, my dining room table?
呃 我的餐桌吗
Your empty house.
你空空如也的房♥子
It's not empty.
这不空
Sean's upstairs doing his homework.
肖恩在楼上做作业
Not what I mean,
我不是这个意思
and you know it.
你知道的
And it's not just the house that's empty.
我不是单纯地指房♥子没人
Hasn't even been two years yet, Gramps.
还没两年呢 爷爷
Linda was the one who got you through those others.
琳达曾陪你度过很多困难
She also could've gotten you through this one.
她如果还在世 也可以伴你度过现在的处境
Yeah, but it wasn't in the cards.
是的 但这不可能
So draw a new one.
所以再找一个
You want me to start shacking up?
你想让我开始同居吗
That's your solution?
这就是你的解决方案
I'm just thinking about your future.
我只是在想你的将来
You know, not for nothing, Gramps, but, uh,
你知道 也不是没用 爷爷 但是 呃
Grandma's been gone, what, a hundred years?
奶奶已经走了很久了
I never saw you take up with another woman.
我从没见过你和另一个女人交往
Hell, I never saw you even go on a date with another woman.
见鬼 我从没见过你和别的女人约会
No.
没错
I live alone with my son.
我和我儿子住在一起
Have for the last 15 years.
已经有15年了
Well, Dad, too.
我父亲也是这样
I don't see him threatening Casanova's legend
自从妈妈去世后
since Mom passed away.
我看不出他有什么风流传奇
No.
没错
He lives alone with his father.
他一直和他父亲住在一起
For the last 15 years.
住了15年
What's the matter, you don't like pizza?
怎么了 你不喜欢吃比萨
No, no, I-I do. It's just...
不 不 我 - 我喜欢 只是...
Too many toppings?
配料太多了吗
It is a lot of toppings.
配料太多了
It's all the toppings, except pineapple.
所有的配料都在这儿了 除了菠萝
Oh, I love pineapple.
哦 我喜欢吃菠萝
If you put pineapple on pizza, you're dead to me.
如果你把菠萝放在披萨上 你死定了
I'm not kidding.
我不是在开玩笑
Come on.
好吧
Put some meat on them bones.
再吃点 长点肉
Thanks, it's just, um...
谢谢 只是...
Okay,
好的
I-I'm just unclear
我-我只是不太清楚
on-on how you do things.
你是怎么做事的
"Do things"?
“做事”
For instance, what if it turns out
例如
that wasn't lying to us yesterday?
如果发现安吉拉昨天没有骗我们怎么办
What?
什么
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Everything you just said.
你刚才说的一切
Okay, well, what would you have done if she wasn't?
好吧 如果当时她没有撒谎你会怎么做
I don't know, Janko, probably turned into a big giant pumpkin.
我不知道 杨科 可能卖♥♥个萌吧
You are 100%, totally,
你是100% 完全 毫无疑问的
beyond a shadow of a doubt sure that she was lying?
肯定她在撒谎吗
Yeah.
是的
Even though you never even talked to her?
即使你从未跟她说过话
Yep.
是的
You didn't even know her name till I told you.
我告诉你 你才知道她的名字
True.
是的
You didn't even know what she told me
在我们去和她谈话之前
until we were on the way over to talk to her.
你甚至不知道她告诉过我什么
That's right. With all of that, you knew?
没错 所有这些你都知道吗
You absolutely knew that she was lying?
你完全确定她在撒谎吗
Yep.
是的
How?
怎么确定的
Because they always lie.
因为他们总是撒谎
Uhp, you snooze, you lose, my friend.
嗯 你不注意就会失掉机会 我的朋友
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Me and my grandfather tied one on last night,
我和我爷爷聊了一晚上
I must've...
我一定是...
You didn't miss much.
你没有错过太多
You don't like the girlfriend for this?
你不喜欢这个受害者的女朋友吗
Well, I love her for it, but I hate that she was at work
我喜欢她 但我讨厌 在谋杀案发生的时候 她在工作
at the time of the murder and has the time card to prove it.
而且我有证据证明这个
Well, that's great. Don't get too comfortable.
嗯 那很好 不要想着放松一下
Why, where are we going?
为什么 我们要去哪里
Square one. Back to the victim's mother, talk to the family.
出发点 回到受害者的母亲那里 和家人谈谈
You mean, back to the victim's mother
你的意思是 回到受害者的母亲那里
to get what I missed the first time I spoke to her.
去得到我第一次和她说话时错过的东西
I didn't say that. No.
我没那么说 你是没说
But those mocha brown Latina peepers of yours did.
但你这对咖啡色的拉丁裔眼睛已经告诉我了
Hazel, not mocha. Let's go.
是浅褐色 不是咖啡色 我们走吧
Detective Reagan?
雷根警探
Why don't you take care of this; meet me over there when you can?
你不妨处理下这个问题 可以了之后到时候那边见我
Yeah.
好的
Have a seat.
请坐
Look, I don't got a lot to say, all right?
听着 我可没什么好说的 懂吗
Look, I don't know
听着 我不知道
if you got kids, or...
你有没有孩子 或者…
I do.
我有
Then you know.
那么你知道
Then you know what you did was wrong.
你知道你做错了什么
I... I don't want to hear it.
我... 我不想听
You took my son's life.
你夺取了我儿子的生命
There is no way that that is right.
这就是事实
I know how you feel, and I know why... You don't.
我知道你的感受 我也知道为什么… 你不知道
Did anyone ever shoot your kid dead?
有人杀过你孩子吗
Rip his soul out from inside him?
让他变成一具冰凉的尸体
No.
没有
I will never forgive you.
我永远也不会原谅你
But I'm, I will give you this,
但 我会给你这个
and you better believe it's a gift.
你最好相信这是一个礼物
When you came to my door,
当你来到我的门前
I could see that-that you've been carrying
我可以看到你一直
the weight of t-this.
承受着这件事情的压力
I could see that you know
我可以看出你知道
that everything I'm saying here is the bottom line truth.
我说的一切都是事实
I could see it in your eyes,
我可以从你的眼睛里看到
sure as I'm seeing it right now.
当然我现在也看到了
That meant something to me.
这对我有意义
The tiniest little something, but something.
虽然是最微小的东西 但有意义
So...
所以
For what that's worth, and it ain't much...
因为这份微小的意义
...there you go.
...这件事情结束了
You know, in my line of work,
你知道 在我的工作中
the ones who want a lawyer are usually the ones who did it.
想要律师的人通常是犯法的人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表