Job came in about an hour ago from sanitation.
这件案子来自于垃圾场
There was nothing else? Just the head?
没有其他什么了 只有头吗
So far. M.E.'s office is on the way.
法医在路上了
Pretty decomposed.
完全腐烂了
Why don't you go on up there and have a closer look?
你为什么不去那里近距离观察一下呢
He just said M.E.'s on the way.
他刚刚说过法医在路上了
I'll look out for them. Go on.
我去找他们 快去啊
When you were taking the test,
你考试当警探的时候
you ever think you'd be climbing up a pile of garbage
从没想过自己要爬到一堆垃圾上
to get to a severed head?
看一颗断头吧
No. Thought I'd be more like
没有 我以为我更像
Paul Newman in Fort Apache, The Bronx.
《阿帕奇要塞》里面的保罗·纽曼
It was Cagney & Lacey for me.
对我来说是《警花拍档》
You know we could just retire,
你知道我们可以退休
and go to a tropical island and solve crimes there.
然后去一座热带小岛上破案
We could, but you would
可以是可以
never survive outside the five boroughs.
但你离开纽约的五个区就活不下去了吧
That's true.
也是哈
Yeah, it's Mano Sangriento.
是的 这是曼诺·圣戈亚托
Black hand?
黑手标志吗
No, just the fingers. But it was a hand.
没 这里只有手指 不过之前是只手
That's the calling card.
那是个名片
Yeah. Now we're gonna have to figure out
是啊 现在我们要查清楚
why this guy lost his head.
这个家伙为什么丢了脑袋
Jose Cortez, 30, from Sunset Park.
约瑟·科特斯 30岁 来自日落公园
Cops found him in possession of a half-ounce of cocaine.
警♥察♥发现他身上有半盎司可♥卡♥因♥
Criminal possession in the third degree.
属于三♥级♥携带犯罪
But Cortez has no priors, so he's eligible
但科特斯之前没有犯罪记录 所以他
for judicial diversion.
可以进行司法转移
So he'll get drug treatment instead of jail time.
所以他会进行药物治疗而非坐牢
And Schneiderman is on deck, so no doubt she'll recommend rehab.
而且施耐德曼帮他辩护 所以毫无疑问她会建议进行康复
You run a triple I check to make sure he doesn't have
你再三确认过他在纽约之外的地方
a record outside of New York?
没有犯罪记录吗
His record's clean. Legal aid's gonna ask for R.O.R.
他的记录很干净 法律援助会要求自签担♥保♥释放
What do you want to do?
你想做什么
I'll ask for 500 bail.
我要500块保释金
She'll R.O.R. Him anyway.
她无论如何都会让他自签担♥保♥释放
And so it goes.
就那么着呗
All right, well, you seem to have everything under control.
好吧 你看起来胸有成竹
You need anything from me?
你需要我做什么吗
A raise.
涨工资
Get in line.
排队等
You want some breakfast?
要来点早餐吗
Kale and protein powder? I think I'll pass.
甘蓝和蛋白粉吗 还是不了
If you show me what's under that robe, I'll make you
如果你能脱下睡袍 我会让你心想事成
whatever you want. Well, in that case,
好吧 既然如此
you're gonna have to produce some pretty killer pancakes.
你得做一些味道惊艳的薄饼
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Wish I didn't have court.
希望我没有诉讼案件
Mm. It's better than being stuck in Jersey traffic.
嗯 这比堵在泽西的路上要好得多
No, I mean, I wish I could come with you.
不 我的意思是 我希望能与你同行一起去
It's no biggie.
没什么大不了的
Telling your mom that we're engaged is a biggie.
告诉你妈妈我们订婚是件大事
Mm... Plus, I haven't even met her yet.
嗯 而且 我还没见过她呢
Exactly. Let's keep it that way.
是的 就保持那样吧
What does that mean?
什么意思
My mother has scared off
我妈妈吓跑了
every boyfriend I've ever introduced her to.
每一位介绍给她的男朋友
I'm not every boyfriend.
我不是每一位男朋友
Well, then you'll see for yourself when you meet her.
好吧 你见到她的时候亲自体会吧
At the wedding.
婚礼的时候
Ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Eddie, great news. My court date got pushed to tomorrow.
埃迪 大新闻 我的开庭日期推迟到明天了
Oh.
哦
I can come with you. Wait, what?
我可以和你一起了 等等 什么
Yeah, I'll just take the day and come with you.
嗯 我会跟你一起去
No, definitely not.
不行 绝对不行
Invisibility. Definitely invisibility.
隐身 绝对是隐形能力
No, man. Spidey-sense.
不 老兄 蜘蛛感应
Then, you get fair warning when something's gonna go down.
然后 有事情发生的时候你会收到警告
How about X-ray vision?
透视眼怎么样
Ugh, no. There are things I don't want to see.
呃 不 有一些我不想看到的事情
I've always had a thing for the Lasso of Truth.
我一直希望我有真言索套
Come in handy when we make detective.
我们当上警探的时候肯定有用
Hey, why do you guys always weigh the brain?
嘿 你们为什么老是称量大脑
To see how much they weigh.
看看它们多重
Actually, it's to look for abnormalities.
实际上 是为了发现异常
This one is
这个
three pounds of memories, emotions
有三磅重的记忆 情绪
and 86 billion nerve cells.
和860亿神经细胞
Hmm.
嗯
I've always wondered about the part that controls your emotion.
我一直好奇控制情绪的部分
Oh, the amygdala.
哦 杏仁体
Kind of wish I could have it removed sometimes.
有时有点希望能移掉它
Yeah, but then you'd be a serial killer.
是啊 那时你就会成为连环杀手
Uh, what can you tell us about
呃 你能告诉我们你发现了什么
the head you found at the garbage dump?
关于垃圾堆里的那颗脑袋
I'm waiting on DNA, but the time of death and the injuries
我在等DNA结果 但死亡时间和造成的伤害
are consistent with that headless corpse
和几周前你们带给我的无头尸体
you guys brought me a few weeks ago.
是一致的
You mean the one belonging to Luis Delgado?
你是说路易斯·德尔加多的头
That body wasn't Luis Delgado.
那具身体不是路易斯·德尔加多
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That body and the head that you pulled out from the garbage
那具身体和你们今天早上在垃圾堆找到的头
this morning appear to belong to the same person.
属于同一个人
No, the body we found on the beach
不可能 我们在沙滩上找到的身体
with Luis Delgado's clothes on and Luis Delgado's tattoos
穿着路易斯·德尔加多的衣服
belong to Luis Delgado.
纹着路易斯·德尔加多的纹身
Trust me.
相信我吧
I had to get dental records from Mexico to confirm.
我已经和墨西哥给的牙医记录做过确认了
Great. Then the son of a bitch
太好了 也就是说
who burned down my house is still alive.
烧了我家房♥子的那个王八羔子还活着
What is it?
怎么回事
Two officers sitting on a witness's house
两名警官在证人家外的巡逻车内
were shot multiple times inside their patrol car.
身中数弹
Both critical.
枪枪致命
Anyone likely? Information's still coming in.
有人生还吗 消息源源不断
They're at Saint Irene's.
他们在Saint Irene医院
And the shooter?
枪手的消息呢
No word yet.
还没有
Frank, one of the officers
弗兰克 其中的一名警官
is Abigail's husband.
是艾比盖尔的丈夫
Hey.
嘿
Two cops were shot in their patrol car.
两名警♥察♥在巡逻车里中枪
I heard. Any word on their condition?
我听说了 他们情况如何
Still waiting. But Erin,
还在等 但是艾琳
they just picked up the shooter.
他们刚刚找到了枪手
It's Jose Cortez.
是约瑟·科尔特斯
The guy we released this morning?
我们今天早上放走的那个人吗
He went straight from arraignment court
他从提审法♥院♥直接回到公♥寓♥
to his apartment, he picked up a .45
拿了一把0.45口径的枪开火
and he opened fire. He's got a record for murder and assault.
他有过谋杀与威胁他人的记录
No. His rap sheet came up empty.
不可能 他的犯罪记录是空的
It came up empty in our system
在我们的系统是空的
because his priors were in Mexico.
是因为他之前的犯罪记录在墨西哥
Anthony, this is my fault.
安东尼 这是我的错
No.
不
Your A.D.A. Followed the bail recommendations
你的助理检察官严格遵循了
to the letter.
推荐保释制度
Tell that to the two cops
去跟躺在医院里的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表