Maya Thomas.
玛雅·托马斯
Here.
到
Step forward, please.
请上前
Present your firearm for inspection.
将你的枪给我进行检查
Officer Thomas, I'm Lieutenant McDonnell of IAB.
托马斯 我是内务部的麦克唐纳警督
You're under arrest for grand larceny,
你因偷窃现金以重大盗窃
criminal possession
非法持有
of stolen property for stealing cash.
被盗财产而被捕
IAB executed a search warrant
内务部今早持搜索令去了
at Officer Thomas's apartment this morning.
托马斯警员的公♥寓♥
There they found marked bills from a recent crime scene
他们发现了来自最近罪案现场标记过的现金
along with a bank deposit slip,
与一张银行存款单
indicating her intent to keep it for personal use.
说明她打算将其进行私人用途
Officer Thomas's actions are a stain
托马斯警员的行为
on the reputation of every officer in this department.
是在场所有警♥察♥名声上的污点
And like her, anyone in this precinct
和她一样 在分局的每一个人
caught violating the law will be held to its highest standard.
被抓到违法法律都将按最高罪名被起诉
Without fail
绝不姑息
and without exception.
绝不例外
Officer Tedesco, patrol post six, 1400 mile.
特德斯科警员 去巡逻6号♥区 1400英里
You were investigating this whole time?
你一直在调查这个
IAB was.
内务部在
I followed up with them after we had our conversation,
在我们的谈话后我跟进了他们
got 'em to take a closer look.
来了解详情
Then why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没有告诉我
'Cause I couldn't tell anyone, Eddie.
因为我谁都不能告诉 埃迪
She was my partner.
她是我的搭档
I couldn't risk you tipping her off,
我不能冒你提醒她的风险 即使是
even unintentionally. You don't trust me?
无心的 你不相信我
Of course I trust you. Well, then I don't understand
我当然相信你 那我就更不明白
why you didn't just say something.
你为什么不告诉我了
I have a responsibility to the job, Eddie.
我对这份工作有责任 埃迪
We have talked about this.
这个我们已经聊过了
It's separation of church and state.
这跟教堂和规定这些事不一样
I just didn't think that that meant lying to me.
我只是认为没必要对我撒谎
I'm sorry, Eddie.
对不起 埃迪
I wish there'd been another way.
我也希望有其他的解决办法
She was having money problems.
她经济上有困难
If I had offered to help her sooner...
如果我早一点帮她
That's on her, Eddie, not you.
这是她的错 埃迪 不是你
If I hadn't pushed you to follow up on that tip...
如果我没有催促你跟进那些线索
There'd still be a dirty cop in our precinct.
我们的分局里就依然有一个违法的警♥察♥
You did the right thing.
你做的是对的
Has A.D.A. Reagan decided what she's charging?
雷根助理检察官决定好了起诉罪名了吗
I never know what goes on in that pretty head of hers,
我一直搞不清她的想法
and I prefer to keep it that way.
我也不太想搞清楚
What's she doing here?
她来这儿做什么
Elaine.
伊莱恩
David.
大卫
I thought it would be beneficial to everyone
我觉得如果我们一起讨论下一步的方案
if we discuss the next step together.
这对大家都有好处
You mean if we discussed
你是说讨论是否
locking me up for murder.
把我以谋杀罪关起来吗
It's what you deserve.
你罪有应得
I know you're both in a lot of pain.
我知道你们都非常痛苦
But maybe
但或许
you're a little more angry
你们对世间的愤怒
at the world than you are at each other.
比你们互相之间还要多一些
He killed our daughter.
他杀了我们的女儿
Yes... I did.
是...的
I tried everything I could think of, Elaine.
我所有方法都试过了 伊莱恩
Things were only getting worse.
事态只有在变糟
They were getting worse because of you!
因为你所以才变糟
That god you started praying to?
你不是开始祈祷上帝了吗
He believes in mercy, doesn't he?
他相信怜悯 不是吗
Murder isn't mercy.
杀人犯不值得怜悯
She... begged me, Elaine.
她...求我 伊莱恩
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I can't forgive you for this.
因为这事 我无法原谅你
I'd never ask you to.
我也没希望你原谅我
It was the most horrible moment of my life.
那是我人生中最糟糕的时刻
I'm glad you didn't have to share it.
你很庆幸你没有在场
I think it might be important
我觉得你女儿的想法
what would your daughter want?
更重要不是吗
Would she want
她希望
her father to be locked up for the rest of his life?
她父亲下辈子在监狱里面度过吗
No.
不
No, she wouldn't.
不 她不会的
She was too kind a soul.
她非常善良
I can't forgive you.
我无法原谅你
But God does believe in mercy.
但上帝的确相信怜悯
I will be charging you with manslaughter
我要起诉你过失杀人
and recommending probation to the judge.
建议法官缓刑
With no jail time.
不用坐牢
The hell is this?
这他妈怎么回事
Coffee?
咖啡
No, I don't want coffee.
不 我不想喝咖啡
And, yeah, I know what block we're on, and, yeah, I knew him.
我知道我们所在的街区 我也认识他
I know you did. He was on your narcotics squad.
我知道你清楚 他是你缉毒队的人
He also did a little business on the side for Nocerino.
他的确和诺切里诺有过一些交易
Well, you know so damn much, what do you need me here for?
你既然知道这么清楚 那你想从我这里知道什么
To tell me why.
告诉我原因
No. It's better you're in the dark.
不 你蒙在鼓里更好
Doesn't work that way.
那行不通
Not your call.
不是你能决定的
Who was he to you, Lenny?
他是你什么人 朗尼
Don't do this. I have to.
别这么做 我必须这么做
Frank, look at me.
弗兰克 看着我
There is nothing, nothing you can do about this.
这件事情你无能为力
For once in your life, please just take some of my advice.
就这一次 请听一次我的建议
Nah. You know me. I suck at that.
不 你了解我 我不听
And I know you.
我也了解你
You were a lot of things to cover the kids' ears about,
你的确有很多事情瞒着孩子
but you were not a dirty cop.
但你不是一个坏警♥察♥
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题吗
You want to believe in the good in your people.
你想相信你的人善良的一面
That's your blind spot, Frank.
那是你的盲点 弗兰克
Well, I wasn't blind about this, was I?
但我这次没有看错吧 对吗
We were friends.
我们是朋友
And I was close to the family as well.
我对家人也是如此
It was tough when he died, especially for Susan, his widow.
他去世的那段日子非常艰难 尤其是他的遗孀 苏珊
She was left with two boys to raise.
她得独自抚养了两个孩子
So I tried to be around, help out with them,
所以我试着接触他们 帮助他们
comfort her.
安慰她
One thing led to another,
因为这件事情就有了下面的事
and she and I started to have, you know.
她和我那个了 你懂的
I know it was wrong-- I knew it back then.
我知道这不好 我后来意识到了
That's, that's why I ended it.
因此我结束了这事
And that's when you moved to Florida.
那个时候你搬去了佛罗里达州
Yeah.
对
And then, when this...
然后 这件事
reporter came to me, I,
这件事的记者找到了我
I just couldn't bring myself to rat out Mike.
我不能就这么撒手不管麦克
Not to protect his memory, but, but to protect Susan.
倒不是保护他的记忆 而是保护苏珊
You cannot take the fall for this, Lenny.
你不能代人受罪 朗尼
Frank, there's nothing you can do about this.
弗兰克 这件事情你无能为力
I mean, okay,
我的意思是 没问题
you could hold a second ceremony,
你可以举办第二次仪式
take down that sign up there.
把奖牌拿下来
Tell Susan and the boys that their fallen hero
告诉苏珊和孩子们他们壮烈牺牲的英雄
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表