and I will ask the D.A. To lobby the governor to sign
我去请地检游说州长签署
the new sex trafficking law.
新的强迫卖♥♥淫法
That way, we won't have to go through this nightmare again.
那样 我们就不用再这样两难了
It's the best we can do.
只能这样了
Hey.
嘿
Heard Tonya Hill's father
听说汤娅·希尔的父亲
hired a lawyer to fight the subpoena.
请了一位律师反对传讯
Ugh, yeah, she's scared to death,
额 是的 她害怕被报复
so I don't blame him. What are you gonna do?
所以我不怪他 你有什么事吗
I'm going to ask the judge for an adjournment
我要去请求法官休庭
to try to buy ourselves some more time.
好给我们争取更多时间
Did you see the D.A. About the new sex trafficking law?
你之前听过地检关于新强迫卖♥♥淫法的说法了吗
Yeah, and he agreed it's long overdue.
是的 而且他同意那应该早就改的
That's good.
那就好
He also agreed that Governor Mendez is the only one
他也明白门德斯州长是唯一一个
who can get it done.
能推动它生效的人
So he's gonna make a call. No.
那他打个电♥话♥不就好了 不行
Why the hell not? Apparently, he and Mendez
为什么不呢 很显然 他和门德斯
are not on speaking terms.
关系不太好
Oh, here we go. Chatwal came out
噢 又是这一套 查特瓦去年
against his sentencing law
反对州长推动的
that the governor had sponsored last year.
量刑判决法案
We're talking about young girls here; let's get over it.
我们讨论的是这些花季少女 稍微克服一下啦
Apparently, he is not a "Get over it" Kind of guy.
很显然 他不是能"克服"的那种人
So that's it? The law's dead in the water?
那怎么办 法案进死胡同了吗
Not exactly. Chatwal chose someone else
也不完全是 查特瓦选择其他人
to lobby the governor.
去游说州长
Who's that? Me.
谁了 我
He said, as Trial Bureau Chief, I supervise the cases
他说 作为公诉部门的领导 我监管的案件
impacted by the current law.
受到当前法律的影响
Yeah, well, he's got a point there.
噢噢 好吧 他抓到重点了
You can do this.
你能搞定的
You think?
你这样认为吗
I have no idea; I'm just trying to be supportive.
我不确定 我只是礼貌地支持一下
Thanks.
谢谢了
We've identified a sit-down that will put
我们确认了狮子头联盟的领导层
all the Lion's Head bosses in the same place.
都将会在同一个地方
One-stop shopping.
一网打尽
Then we can charge them under the RICO Act
然后我们就能以密谋
with conspiracy. - Exactly.
有组织犯罪起诉他们了 正是
We do this right, we'll cripple their operation.
如果做得好的话 我们能瓦解他们的行动
Team leader will break down the details.
队长会说明任务细节的
Save me a seat, okay?
帮我留个座位 好吗
How's Val and the baby?
瓦尔和孩子怎么样了
Have a look?
想看看吗
Wow.
哇
Look at that smile. Yeah.
看看这个笑容 是啊
She's getting so big.
她长得真壮实
Yeah, you haven't seen her since the christening.
是啊 自从洗礼后你就没见过她了
Yeah. Meant a lot to us, having you
对 你和你的孩子们能来
and the boys there.
对我们意义重大
Come on, after all you guys went through
别 你们为了生下她经历了那么多
to have her in your life, how could we miss it?
我们怎么可能不来呢
I'll be digging out from under those
直到这孩子拿到驾照后
fertility bills till this one's driving.
我才能还完那些辅助生育的账单
Yeah, but it's worth it.
对 但那是值得的
Yeah, in spades. Yep.
是啊 确实如此 嗯
How are the boys doing? Okay?
你的孩子们怎么样了 还好吗
Yeah, they're, they're adjusting. Yeah.
嗯 他们 他们在适应 是啊
It helps that Val stays in touch, you know?
瓦尔能时不时联♥系♥他们很有帮助
Means a lot to them. Yeah.
对他们意义重大 嗯
You're a lucky man. Thanks, Danny.
你是个幸运的人 谢了 丹尼
Sir, ADA Reagan is here.
长官 雷根助理检察官到了
ADA Reagan is here?
雷根助理检察官来了
Let's have her.
让她进来吧
Good afternoon.
下午好
How many times that son of a bitch
那个家伙到底还要让你
gonna send you to take his heat?
代他出头几次
You mean the district attorney?
你是指地方检察官吗
Yeah. If he's gonna pursue this ridiculous marijuana policy,
是啊 如果他要推动那个荒谬的大♥麻♥合法政策的话
he ought to have the balls to show up himself.
那就该有亲自过来的胆子
Well, in that case, the right son of a bitch is here.
嗯 如果是那样的话 正是在下
It's my policy, not his.
那是我的提议 不是他的
Remind me to bring the penal code to dinner on Sunday.
记得提醒我带本刑法典去周日的家庭晚餐
I am sure you think it's misguided.
我确信你觉得这样做不对
I don't think; I know.
不是我觉得 我是知道
But eliminating marijuana possession cases
但是限制非法持有大♥麻♥的起诉
will relieve a huge strain on the system.
将极大缓解司法系统的压力
What? You're inconvenienced?
怎么 你们不愿纡尊降贵
No, overwhelmed by nothing cases.
不 是被不值一提的案子不胜其扰
So the solution is to undermine cops' morale.
所以解决办法就是扰乱警方军心吗
We make arrests you don't pursue.
我们实施逮捕但你们不起诉
In order to free up resources for more serious crimes.
好有足够的精力应付更加严重的犯罪
Boy, there's some half-assed logic.
天呐 真的是狗屁逻辑
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning, failing to prosecute lesser crimes
意思就是 不起诉轻微的罪行
undermines the rule of law, encouraging more serious ones.
会降低法律的权威性 从而鼓励更加严重的罪行
Erin, if you think you're overwhelmed now...
艾琳 如果你绝对你们现在就已经不胜其扰了...
I don't think; I know.
不是我觉得 我是知道
A lifetime in police work, and I missed the wisdom
当了一辈子的警♥察♥ 我竟然不知道
of letting lawbreakers skate.
让一些违法者溜走的智慧
Any lifetime includes revisions and reinventions.
人生充满着怀旧和创新
And when they change the law, we'll change our enforcement.
他们要是修改了法律 我们也会改变执法方式
I was really hoping we would come to an understanding.
我真的希望我们能达成一个共识
Okay. We'll arrest, you'll prosecute.
当然 我们照样逮捕 你们照样起诉就行
How's that sound?
这个听起来怎么样
All units, on my mark. Three...
所有单位 听我命令 三...
two... one.
二... 一
Mark.
上
Do not move! Drop your weapons!
不许动 放下武器
Cover my right!
掩护我右边
Clear.
安全
All clear.
所有区域安全
Take cover!
找掩护
Get down!
趴下
Tommy.
汤米
Cover.
掩护我
I can't see him. Take the shot.
我看不到他 开枪
What the hell are you doing, Tommy?
你到底在做什么 汤米
Danny! Yeah!
丹尼 没事
Officer down.
警方受伤
Damn it. You okay?
该死的 你没事吧
Yeah. Where the hell was Tommy?
嗯 他妈的汤米刚刚在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what the hell happened.
我不知道到底发生了什么
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Tommy.
嘿 汤米
What the hell happened back there?
刚才在里面到底出了什么事
Is your arm okay?
你的手臂怎么样
Yeah, don't worry about my arm.
喂 别担心我的手臂
Why didn't you take the shot and take out the shooter?
刚才你为什么不开枪拿下那个枪手
Couldn't be sure there weren't Task Force members behind him.
我不确定他身后有没有特别行动组员
There was a Task Force member about to get taken out.
刚才就有个组员差点就被♥干♥掉了
It was a complicated situation. Complicated how?
那是个复杂的形势 怎么复杂了
I would've been shooting blind. The cop still had his gun.
那时我开枪看不到目标任务 那个警♥察♥还拿着他的武器
He could've taken the guy out himself.
他本来可以自己拿下他的
While he was bleeding out?
在他正受伤流血的时候
Look, I'm sorry you got hurt.
听着 我很抱歉你受伤了
I really am, but this operation was a success.
真心的 但这次行动很成功
I stand behind my actions.
我对自己的行为问心无愧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表