You got a problem with that, go to hell.
你要是有意见 滚
She's all yours.
她归你了
Sure you don't want this collar, Abetemarco?
你不想要这个功劳吗 艾伯特马克
Nah, me and Maude have spent enough time together.
不要 我和穆德一起度过了足够的时间
Besides, I'm gonna take the stand against her.
此外 我要上庭指证她
Like, in public?
公开开庭吗
Whatever it takes.
不管付出什么代价
Drop by later to get your cuffs.
晚点来拿你的手铐
Mm, might want to wash those first.
嗯 可能想先洗一下
Could you not?
你能不能不要
What?
什么
I'm proud of you.
我以你为荣
It takes a lot to stand up and be counted.
站出来不容易
I got work to do.
我有工作要做
Dinner later?
一起吃晚饭
I've got a friend from the Brooklyn DA's office.
有一位来自布鲁克林地检署的朋友
I think I'm done dating for a while, but thanks.
我想有一段时间不会约会了 但谢谢
Am I being arrested?
我被捕了吗
That depends on why you've been hanging around down
这取决于你为什么一直在
at the medical tower on Chambers Street.
在钱伯斯街的医疗大楼闲逛
What? I ne... I never go down there.
什么 我...我从未去过那里
It's like magic. DANNY: Yeah.
这就像变魔术一样 是的
Almost like she's a magician.
她好像一名魔术师
Now answer the question.
现在回答这个问题
Right, um,
对
no, I-I worked in that building for a couple weeks.
不 我在那栋楼里工作了几个星期
You mean a couple hours. Eight hours, in fact.
你的意思是几个小时吧 事实上是八个小时
Then you left,
然后你不辞而别
then you came back and cased the joint
然后你回来了 并和一个家伙
for a week for some guy. Who's the guy?
合作了一个星期 那个人是谁
A guy? The guy!
一个家伙 那家伙
Playing dumb doesn't look good on you, Noelle.
诺艾尔 装傻对你没好处
I don't know any guy.
我不认识什么家伙
The same guy who you helped then turned around
你帮那家伙 到头来
and tried to kill Dr. Mc Candless.
想杀死麦坎德利斯医生
Why would I want Dr. Mc Candless dead? He's my father.
我为什么要杀麦坎德利斯医生 他是我父亲
Come again?
再说一遍
All my life, this man, Roy King, has been my dad...
活到现在 这个人 罗伊·金 一直是我父亲......
until I did one of those tests,
直到我做了一个测试
those genealogy things where you send in your DNA,
就是你把DNA送去测家谱
and it told me that this man is not my dad.
结果这个人不是我爸爸
I asked my mom
我问我妈
if I was adopted, and she said no.
我是被收养的吗 她说不是
In fact, they had gone to this amazing doctor
事实上他们去找这位神医
for IVF to get pregnant.
做了体外受精
The Baby Magician.
送子鸟
I found a video of Dr. Mc Candless online.
我在网上找到了麦坎德利斯医生的视频
I just... I just saw myself in him.
我...我看到了自己
So you got a job at his clinic to get his DNA?
所以你在他的诊所找了一份工作来获取他的DNA
Yeah, from his coffee cup. And it proved it.
是的 从他的咖啡杯证明了这一点
That your mother had an affair?
你妈妈跟他有外遇吗
No.
没有
Never in a million years.
从来没有的事
So, then, how did you...?
那你怎么知道…
Wait a minute.
等等
Dr. Mc Candless used his own sperm in the IVF?
麦坎德利斯医生在体外受精中用了自己的精♥子♥吗
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道这件事
There's a Web forum of other kids
那些因为麦坎德利斯医生而出生的孩子
who were born because of Dr. McCandless.
建立了一个网站
There are more kids? How many?
还有其他孩子 多少人
I-I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只...
I went online and asked around if anyone else had ever felt
我只是在网上问了下有没有其他人觉得
like their dads weren't their dads.
他们的父亲不是他们的亲生父亲
Could be one of them's our shooter.
他们中可能有凶手
We're gonna need all their names.
我们需要所有人的名字
I-I don't have them. I mean, people use screen names.
我没有 大家都用昵称
I-I swear, I did not mean to make anyone want to kill him.
我发誓 我真的没有让人去杀他
Unbelievable.
难以置信
McCandless is playing God when really he's a monster.
麦坎德利斯扮演者上帝 实际上是一个禽兽
He better hope the shooter finds him before we do.
他最好希望能凶手能比我们更早找到他
Sit tight.
在这儿呆着
Thank you so much, Dr. McCandless.
非常感谢 麦坎德利斯医生
We thought we'd never see this day.
我们从未料到能有如此一天
Or have such a beautiful baby.
或者说是这么漂亮的一个孩子
Take care. I'll see all three of you in a month.
注意一些 我下个月再和你们一家三口相见
Huh? There he is.
好吗 他在那里
Secure all computers,
封存所有电脑
data, medical samples.
数据 药物样本
What is this?
怎么了
You're getting knocked off your pedestal
你自己毁了自己的名誉
like you deserve. Step back, please.
活该 往后退 谢谢
I-I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Give me your hands. Wait, wait, wait a minute.
把手给我 等等 等一下
Take it easy there. I'm the victim.
先别急 我是受害者
Somebody tried to kill me.
有人想杀我
Because you've been knocking up your own patients for years.
因为你这些年一直在搞大你病人的肚子
What I did was help people.
我所做的事情是在帮助他们
Folks, this is-this is all
大伙 这完全
a misunderstanding.
是一个误会
How many families' lives are gonna be ripped apart
有多少家庭生活会因为你的所作所为
because of what you did?
而分崩离析
How many more kids like Noelle King?
有多少孩子会和诺艾尔·金一样
Noelle was one?
诺艾尔也是吗
What's the matter, you don't recognize your own daughter?
怎么了 你认不出你自己的女儿吗
That must be tough. There's got to be quite a few.
肯定很难吧 毕竟有一大堆孩子呢
What do you got, hundreds, maybe thousands out there?
你有多少孩子 一百个 也许有一千个吧
Exactly, exactly, what I did was give people
没错 没错 我做的正是给他们孩子
the children that they begged for.
而孩子也正是他们所祈求的
Why am I the bad guy?
我为什么是坏人呢
Move it. Maybe some of your kids
带走他 可能你其中的一些孩子
will visit you in prison.
会到监狱里来探望你
They can explain it to you.
他们可以解释给你听
Reagan.
雷根
Noelle?
诺艾尔
Noelle? No, slow down. What are you talking about?
诺艾尔 等等 慢点说 你说什么
We're on our way.
我们马上去
What's going on?
怎么了
I think we found our shooter.
我想我们找到凶手了
Gonna need you
需要你
to put that gun down facing the water.
把枪放下 面朝湖面
Right on the bench, Roy.
站在长凳正前方 罗伊
How did you...? Your daughter
你怎么... 你女儿
Noelle fessed up it was you who went after McCandless--
诺艾尔撒谎说其他人是凶手之后
after she lied and blamed somebody else.
她坦白说你找过麦坎德利斯
She covered for me?
她给我打掩护吗
Yeah.
对
That is, until you went
直到你大约一小时前
and said good-bye about an hour ago.
和她道别 她才坦白出来
She told me I could find you here.
她告诉我 能在这儿找到你
This is where we always would come.
这里是我们一直来的地方
Not anymore.
再也不是了
Hey. Take your finger
嘿 把你的手指
off the trigger there, Roy, okay?
从扳机上拿开好吗 罗伊
You do not want to hurt yourself.
你不想伤了你自己
Just like you didn't want to kill Dr. McCandless.
就像你不想杀了麦凯得利斯医生
Like hell I didn't.
放你♥妈♥的♥屁老子不想
You missed a dozen shots at close range.
你近距离射击的时候射偏了十二发
No one's that bad of a shot, okay?
没有人的射击技术这么差 好吗
Why did he do what he did?
他为什么要这么做
Why did he hurt those people?
他为什么要伤害那些人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表