Y-You got to give him a rip.
你得给他点颜色看看
I have no proof it was him.
我并没有证据是他做的
But you know it was.
但你知道是的
He needs to learn some respect.
他得学会尊重别人
I will earn everyone's respect in due time
我会获得每个人的尊重 在适当的时候
and in my own way.
以我自己的方式
How? By letting Tuna walk all over you?
怎么样 通过放任图南骑在头上吗
No, by leading by example.
不 通过榜样引导
Jamie, you've got to be the boss here.
杰米 你得成为这儿的头
I am the boss.
我就是头
And right now, you're late
好了
for your patrol post, Officer Janko.
你巡逻迟到了 扬科警员
And your Honor, in conclusion,
法官阁下 总之
we're only here because of an illegal stop.
我们来这里只是因为违法停车
Based on the total fabrication
当前案件的根基
that my client's taillight was out.
是我的委托人汽车尾灯的损坏
Since the predicate for the stop was illegal,
那么本案应围绕违法停车一事
this court must suppress the guns the police recovered
而法庭必须强制归还警♥察♥从我当事人的车上
from my client's car.
找到的枪
Good luck with that.
祝他们好运
Don't count your chickens.
别高兴太早
The last two cases we had on Russell Heatly,
我们最近两个关于罗素·希特利的案子
he walked after a suppression hearing.
在不利的听证会上还能逃之夭夭
ADA Richardson, does the prosecution have a response?
助理检察官理查森 控方有回应吗
I sure wish that was you up there instead of Richardson.
我希望是你在那儿而不是理查森
He's ready.
他做了功课
He's nervous; look at him.
他很紧张 你看
I was, too, for my first big case.
我第一件大案子也紧张
Your Honor,
法官阁下
as you saw earlier in the video
如您之前在视频里所见
from the building's surveillance camera,
从建筑的监控来看
I do not believe it definitively shows
我不相信它能确切地显示
Mr. Heatly's taillight was out.
希特利先生的尾灯坏了
That sounds like you agree with the defense.
听起来你同意被告的意见
The video was blurry,
视频模糊
Your Honor.
法官阁下
The defense's argument is inconclusive.
被告方的论述无法定性
Anyone you wish to call to the stand?
你还想传唤谁上前陈述吗
Perhaps the officers who pulled Mr. Heatly over?
也许将希特利先生拦停的警♥察♥
No. Your Honor.
不了 法官阁下
Do you have the officers in the courtroom?
你让警♥察♥来审判室了吗
No, your Honor, I do not.
没有 法官阁下 我没有
An illegal search?
非法搜查
What the hell happened, Martin?
他妈的发生了什么 马丁
Ask the judge.
问法官去
Can't believe she let him out of jail.
不敢相信她把他放出了监狱
Well, I can; you didn't even call
好吧 我信 你甚至没有
the police officers as witnesses.
传唤警♥察♥作为目击证人
I shouldn't have needed to. We went over this.
我本来就没必要那么做 我们讨论过
We couldn't afford any risks with this guy.
对那个家伙我们不能冒任何风险
I gave it my best shot, Erin.
我尽全力了 艾琳
Did you? Yes. You got a beef?
真的吗 是的 你有什么问题吗
Tell it to the judge.
去跟法官说去吧
So I should just keep my mouth shut,
所以我最好什么都不说
is that what you're saying? I didn't say that.
你是这个意思吧 我并没有这么说
But feel free to keep your mouth shut.
但我同意你闭嘴
I just want straight questions
我只想提出问题
and straight answers,
然后得到答案
not slanted questions
而非拐弯抹角的问题
and defensive answers.
与防御性的回答
Lieutenant Harvey, sir.
哈维警督到了 长官
Commissioner.
局长
Lieutenant Harvey. Commissioner Moore.
哈维警督 摩尔局长
Lieutenant Gormley. Sit down, Lieutenant.
戈姆利警督 请坐 警督
Hear you got reporters for garden gnomes since yesterday.
听说你昨天就一直有记者来采访你
Yeah. Yeah, I'd say there ought to be a law,
是的 我本以为应该有相应法规的
but I checked. The law's in their favor.
但我查过了 从法律方面讲他们占优势
This whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
这件事我们已经完全输了
In your opinion.
在你看来
Yes.
是的
In my opinion.
在我看来
You're not the only one.
你不是唯一一个这么想的
Why do you think that, Lieutenant?
为什么这么认为呢 警督
This was a specifically targeted operation
这是一次有计划有目标的行动
to lure gang members out of hiding.
以诱惑黑帮成员现身
We've got a number of warehouse blocks in the 2-1,
2-1分局管辖地很多用作仓储的街区
and we've had a growing problem with break-ins
入室抢劫和抢劫货物等问题
and hijacked shipments.
越来越多
So it wasn't entrapment,
所以这不是钓鱼执法
just a sitting duck you could control and harvest.
他们也就是你可控的瓮中之鳖
Yes, sir. And with those controls,
是的长官 通过这种方式
with the video records, we were able to identify
加上监视记录 我们就可以
and arrest several high-level members of the Ace Double Treys.
锁定跟逮捕好几个Ace Double Treys帮派的高层
What about the other civilians arrested at the scene?
那些其他同时被捕的市民呢
Anyone without an outstanding warrant
没有逮捕令的人会
was issued a desk appearance ticket
收到一张法庭传票后被
and released.
释放
Sure, they were inconvenienced,
当然 这为他们带来了不便
but it's not like they had the purest intentions, either.
但他们的出现也没抱着好的意向啊
No, they did not.
是的 他们没有
I'm sorry for the fallout, sir.
对附带伤害我很抱歉 长官
But my tactics were effective, and the results were valuable.
但我的策略很有效果 结果也极具价值
And that's all that matters.
这是最重要的
Not all that matters.
那可不一定
It is also not the least of the problems
这也不是这个行动重要性中
that comes from this operation.
最小的那个
Sir?
长官
Why do you think the footage was leaked, Lieutenant?
警督 你觉得视频影像为什么会被泄露呢
I've been asking myself that.
我也问过自己
Well, I'm asking you.
我现在是在问你
Straight up? I don't know.
直说吗 我不知道
Someone got a beef with you?
有人和你有过节吗
No, not that I know of.
不 据我所知不是
Well, I'm gonna find out.
好吧 我会找出来的
You sure you don't want to save me some time?
你确定不给我节省点时间吗
If I had a name, I'd give it to you.
如果有名字的话 我会告诉你
Okay. Thank you. That's all.
好吧 谢谢你 就这样吧
Thank you.
谢谢
It was a harmless prank, Eddie,
这只是一个无关紧要的的恶作剧 埃迪
and it was kind of funny.
并且确实挺好笑的
Maybe the first time.
可能是因为第一次吧
But he's been coming after Sergeant Reagan since day one.
但他从第一天起就缠着雷根警长了
Then let Sarge deal with it.
然后让警长去处理
I guess. Look,
我觉得 听着
Look, I know you guys used to be partners,
听着 我知道你们以前是搭档
but he's the boss now.
但现在他是老大
Maybe he has had some of this coming.
说不定他有预计到这些呢
How so?
怎么可能
Come on.
不可能的
Nah, stripes are something you sew on.
肩章只是表面
Respect is something you earn.
尊重是你自己去赢得的
Puts the stripes first, if you ask me.
如果你要问我的话 肩章更重要
I thought you came around on him.
你以为你不喜欢他
I did, just not all the way around.
是啊 并不是完全不喜欢
We've been through all this.
我们把所有证据都过了一遍
There's nothing that's gonna get us
这里面没有任何
more evidence against Heatly.
可以针对希特利的证据
Yeah, but maybe we missed something,
嗯 可能我们忽略了什么
a technicality or... - No, Erin.
一个技术性的东西或者什么 - 不 艾琳
That traffic stop was our lucky break,
那次交通拦停是我们幸运的突破点
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表