Putting the use-of-force report in your bag
我把武力使用报告放到您包里
so you can look at it on the way home.
这样您就可以在回家的路上看了
How about the highlights?
重点是什么
Lowest firearms discharges
自1971年我们有纪录以来
since we started keeping record in 1971.
最低的枪♥支♥交易量
Good. Which you'll lead with
很好 这消息
at the presser tomorrow morning.
将会在明早新闻发布会上公开
Okay. My detail ready?
好的 我要的详报都准备好了吗
Okay.
好吧
What was that look about?
那是什么表情
We've learned that there's some division
我们了解到
in the 16th between the precinct
在第16区的几个分局
and some members of the community.
分局和社区成员之间有些分歧
Okay.
接着说
There's a small community group who always shows up
有个小型社区团体一直出来
to complain about quality-of-life crimes,
抱怨生活质量犯罪
stuff like that.
类似的事情
Okay.
然后呢
Well, this community group
这个社区团体
has gotten very demanding
怨声很大
One woman in particular
尤其是一个女人
has been throwing your name around.
一直在提你的名字
Well...
呃
Saying she has your ear,
说她能给你递上话
and that if the C.O. Doesn't beef up security
如果指挥官没有加强
in certain buildings, she's gonna give you a call
某些建筑物的安全 她就给你打电♥话♥
and have him fired.
开除他
Okay. So take care of it.
好吧 处理好
Since when have any of you had a problem
你们什么时候开始不愿意
setting the record straight on my behalf?
以我的名义直接处理问题
Since the lady's about to be your sister.
从那位女士将要成为您的亲家开始
Excuse me?
什么
It's Eddie's mother, Lena Janko.
她是埃迪的妈妈 莉娜· 扬科
Okay.
好吧
I've never even met her.
我甚至没见过她
Boss, I think you should meet with her.
头儿 我认为您应该见见她
See what the problem is,
看看问题在哪
do everything you can to fix it,
尽您所能去解决
and then make sure she knows it's a onetime deal.
然后确保她知道下不为例
That could be icky.
听起来有点讨厌
You heard the term "Happy wife, happy life"?
您听说过“老婆开心,生活舒心”吗
That applies to mother-in-laws, too.
那也适用于丈母娘
Sid's right.
希德说得对
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 怎么了
Mm. I got stuck with homicide call.
嗯 我在纠结一件谋杀判定
You have a Mark Sanzo in custody for attempted murder?
你以谋杀未遂拘留了马克·桑佐吗
No, not attempted.
不 不是未遂
Just got off the phone with Eddie.
刚和埃迪通过电♥话♥
Campbell died on the operating table.
坎贝尔死在了手术台上
What do you have on Sanzo?
你掌握了桑佐的什么证据
He said he did it. Was he Mirandized?
他说是他干的 告知他权利了吗
Yes. Signed statement?
是的 签署声明了吗
What difference does that make? He already confessed.
有什么区别吗 他已经承认了
Well, I'm just gathering facts, Jamie.
我只是在收集事实 杰米
He asked for a lawyer, and so all questions ceased.
他请了律师 拒绝回答所有问题
And what about the murder weapon?
谋杀工具呢
We can't find one yet.
我们还没找到
ADA Reagan.
助理检察官雷根
I'm Ashley Dirk, representing Mark Sanzo.
我是艾什莉·德克 马克·桑佐的辩护人
Well, your client will be charged with murder
你的客户将因斯蒂芬·坎贝尔的死亡
in the second degree for the death of Stephen Campbell.
以二级谋杀罪被起诉
Based on what?
基于什么
He confessed to a police officer at the scene.
他在现场向一位警员认罪了
And is that police officer
对于被指控的供认
the only witness to the alleged confession?
那位警员是唯一的目击者吗
What difference does that make?
那很重要吗
Guess you're the officer.
我猜你就是那名警员
Reagan. Any relation?
雷根 和你有关吗
My brother, Sergeant Reagan.
我的弟弟 雷根警长
That's rich.
这就有意思了
You calling me a liar?
你是认为我做伪证吗
Yes.
是的
I am.
我是这么想的
And now I'd like
现在我要
to see my client.
见我的客户
You can see him at his arraignment.
在审讯时你会见到他的
I can handle this, Sergeant Reagan. Thank you.
这里我来处理好了 雷根警长 谢谢你
Do you have a murder weapon?
你找到凶器了吗
Not yet. And a jury won't be
还没 而评审团不会
suspicious of a confession where the only witness
对仅有的证词来自于你的警♥察♥弟弟
is your cop brother and there's no corroborating evidence?
而且没有补足证据而产生质疑吗
I guess we'll find out in court, won't we?
上庭时我们会得到答案的 不是吗
I want a blood alcohol test on my client.
我要求对我的客户进行血液酒精浓度测试
Fine. I'll arrange it.
好的 我会安排
And I'll arrange a hearing on the admissibility
我会去组织一场
of the alleged statement.
关于涉嫌声明可受理性的听证会
Lena, nice to finally meet you.
莉娜 很高兴终于见到你了
Now I know where Jamie got his good manners from.
看到你我就知道杰米良好的礼仪是从谁那儿学到的了
And his good looks.
还有他英俊的长相
Mwah. Mwah.
mua mua
This is my first time in a police commissioner's office.
这还是我第一次进警♥察♥局长的办公室呢
It's so nice.
这里真漂亮
Very masculine.
非常有男人味
Given the family history, it's ironic
考虑到家族历史 埃迪特嫁进警♥察♥世家
that Edit is marrying into a cop's family, don't you think?
还挺讽刺的呢 你不觉得吗
Eddie is a terrific cop.
埃迪是个非常好的警♥察♥
Edit. Her name is Edit.
埃迪特 她的名字是埃迪特
Edit is a terrific cop.
埃迪特是个非常好的警♥察♥
Please.
请坐
You know, my real name's Francis,
你知道吗 我其实叫弗朗西斯
but hardly anyone calls me that.
但几乎也没人这么叫我
Well, I can understand why my daughter
哈哈 我现在知道为什么我女儿那么喜欢
loves your family so much. And we love her.
你们家人了 我们也非常爱她
And I love that I'm never gonna have to pay
我也很高兴我再也不用支付
for a parking ticket again.
违规停车的罚单了
Well...
这个嘛
Don't I get one of those "Get out of jail free" Cards?
难道我没有拿到所谓的“免罪金牌”吗
Well, actually, they're called courtesy cards,
实际上 那叫优待卡
as in "Please extend all courtesies."
类似 享受一切优待 的那种
And avoiding the night in the clink
而不用在牢里待一晚上
would be a real courtesy, I get it.
就是一项特殊优待 我懂的
I'm not sure you do.
可能并不是
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Lena.
莉娜
What's the point of a job if you can't take
如果你不能从中获取最大利益
full advantage of it?
你的工作有什么意义呢
Well, see, we try very hard not to use the job
嗯 好吧 我们非常努力地避免让我们的工作
or the family name to influence outcomes.
或是家族影响事情的最后结果
Oh.
噢
But, that being said,
不过呢 如果说
if there's anything you need some advice on,
你有什么事情需要寻求建议的话
I'm your guy.
找我就好
You mean like how many layers should the wedding cake be
你是指像婚礼蛋糕要多少层
or who's on the guest list?
或者要邀请谁来参加婚礼这些吗
Actually, I think that's Jamie and Edit's bailiwick.
我想这些应该是杰米跟埃迪特要考虑的范畴
I know she's been wanting to introduce you and I,
我知道她一直希望介绍我俩见面
but I've been so busy, what with moving and all.
但我实在太忙了 一直在搬家
So, she's gonna be very happy that we finally met.
那么 她会很高兴我们终于见面了的
No, I think it's best if Edit didn't know that I was here.
不 我想最好还是别让埃迪特知道我来过这儿
She would be very disappointed that she wasn't here for it.
她会因为没有在场而非常失望的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表