I'll close out the job over the radio,
我会报告完成这项工作
but you guys should circle back here later
但是你们几个过会得再回来转一圈
and make sure they don't start going at it again.
确保他们不会再干蠢事
On it.
知道了
Excuse us.
借过
Hey. Hey, guys, coming through.
嘿 嘿 伙计们 借过
Come on. Get out of the way.
快点 别挡路
Yo, watch it!
哟 看着点
You just hit my foot.
撞到我的脚了
I think you're gonna be all right.
我觉得你没事
Did you hear him?
你听见了吗
You just slammed that door into him! Right into him!
你砰地一声推门撞到了他 直接撞到了他
Nobody slammed anything. That's not what it looked like
没有人砰地开门 在这里看可不是那样
from over here. You should apologize.
你得道歉
Yeah. Apologize.
是啊 道歉
I'm sorry that you didn't step out of the way.
抱歉你没有让开路
Oh, so it's my fault?
哦 所以怪我喽
His fault? Easy, guys.
他的错 放松 伙计们
Okay, everyone calm down.
好吧 大家冷静
It's nobody's fault.
谁都没有错
Have a nice day.
各自安好
Yo, what are y'all even doing here, anyway?
哟 你们到底来这里干什么的
Seriously, yo. What you guys doing up in here?
说实在的 哟 你们在这里干啥的
Doing our job, sir.
履行职责 先生
Job.
职责
Well, nobody wants you piggies here.
没人想让你们这些猪猡过来
Why don't y'all just get to steppin'.
你们还不快滚
Sir, I am asking you politely to please step away.
先生 我礼貌地请您走开
And if we don't, what, hmm?
如果不呢 怎么着 哼
What you finna do?
你会做什么
What you gonna do?
你要做什么
Have a good day, gentlemen.
生活愉快 绅士们
Yeah, nothing. That's what I thought.
是啊 没事 我就是那么想的
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, that's right, piggies, run along.
是啊 是的 猪猡 落荒而逃
This little piggy went to the market. You heard him.
这只小猪崽去市场 你听见了
This little piggy stayed home. Oh, he stayed home, huh?
这只小猪崽呆在家里 哦 呆在家里 哈
This little piggy went "Wee wee wee" All the way home.
这只小猪回家路上一直说 咦 咦 咦
What? Hey.
你说怎么 嘿
It's not worth it.
不值得
Let's go.
走吧
Yeah, that's right, take that badge
是的 撕下警徽
and that gun off,
扔掉枪吧
I'll kick your ass right here. That's a fact.
我会教训你的 那倒是
My man got you on cam, son. Uh-huh.
我的人记住你了 小子 嗯哼
Got everything right here. Jump out of here.
一切都在这儿 还想摆脱这里
You little bacon bits. Close that door, man.
你个小杂碎 关上门 伙计
Yo, get in your car and drive off.
哟 赶紧上车开走
Come on, man, y'all taking too long.
快点 伙计 你们太磨蹭了
Get out of here. Get out of here, man...
离开这儿 滚出去 伙计
Come on, man, y'all taking too long.
快点 伙计 你们太磨蹭
Captain Espinoza.
埃斯皮诺萨警监来了
Commissioner.
局长
Captain. Sit down.
警监 请坐
You know why you're here?
知道为什么叫你来吗
The incident at the Beame Complex.
比姆社区发生的冲突事件
Incident? Police action.
冲突事件 警♥察♥行为
Try "Disgrace." We've all seen
你应该用「耻辱」 我们都已经
the same playback on the news.
在新闻上看到了回放
Which is part of the problem, isn't it, sir?
这也是问题的一部分 对吗 长官
The fact that every citizen has a camera phone.
每位公民手♥机♥都能录像
What's that mean?
这是什么意思
It's only a disgrace because it was recorded?
因为被拍下来了才是耻辱吗
No.
不是
Then please spare us that excuse.
请不要找借口
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
The problem is the way
问题是
your officers handled the situation.
你的警员处理这种情况的方式
They were in a tough spot.
他们左右为难
My officers were being taunted and provoked.
我的警员被嘲弄挑衅
But there was nothing really actionable on the scene.
但是画面上并没有实质性的挑衅行为
One could even commend them for not taking the bait.
甚至可以表扬他们没上钩
Commended for what?
表扬什么
For allowing themselves to be ridiculed,
任由自己被嘲讽
abused, and cursed at?
被侮辱 被咒骂吗
With all due respect, sir,
无意冒犯 长官
things are different out there these days.
外面的世界很不一样
We're here every day, Captain.
我们每天都在这里 警监
We know exactly how things are these days.
我们很清楚世界是什么样子的
Yes, sir. My only point...
是的 长官 我唯一的观点
Your point was, your cops
你的观点是 你的警员们
are afraid of ending up in the paper
害怕登上
under a police brutality headline.
警♥察♥暴♥力♥事件头条
Yes, sir. So instead,
是的 长官 所以
you give your tacit approval to them
你默许他们
to be abused and ridiculed, and in turn they bring shame
被侮辱取笑 以至于
to this entire department!
他们为整个警局带来耻辱
Something you want to say?
你还想说什么吗
No, sir.
没有了 局长
The oath of office you took include the words "Play nice"?
你的就职宣誓里有「和稀泥」这个词吗
No, sir.
没有 局长
That is all.
就这样吧
Looking good, Danny the Cop.
还好吧 丹尼警♥察♥
I know you?
我认识你吗
You do.
认识
What, did I collar you?
什么 我抓的你吗
You did.
是的
Shouldn't you be in jail?
你不应该在牢里吗
I just came off of nine months inside,
我刚刚结束九个月的刑期
and I'm proud to say that I'm done with that life.
我终于可以自豪地说我已经摆脱了那种生活
I've been straight ever since you cuffed me.
你把我铐起来之后我一直很坦白
That's great. Parole office is six blocks thataway.
很好 假释办公室在那边六个街区外
Actually, I'm here to see you.
事实上 我是来找你的
Part of your 12-step program,
你们的12步程序
you got to apologize, make amends?
要求你来道歉 赎罪吗
Well, I accept. Now you can have a good life.
好吧 我接受 现在你可以开始美好的生活了
I need a favor. No. I don't do favors
我需要帮助 不 我从来不帮
for people who try to kill me.
想要杀了我的人
Even if I do you one first?
即使我之前帮过你
Huh?
是吧
The bodega on the corner of Jewel and Meserole is
珠宝街和梅塞罗尔大道交汇处的酒吧
selling nines out the back door.
在后门那里卖♥♥东西
I'll be sure to check that out.
我保证会去查一下
Now you scratch my back?
现在你能帮我了吗
Look, if you want me to write a letter for you
好吧 如果你想让我帮你写封
vouching for you for a job or something,
担♥保♥信找个工作什么的
you could stop buttering me up, okay? Because I can't do it.
你就别巴结我了 好吗 因为我做不到
So have a nice day.
所以祝你生活愉快
Yeah, I don't want no letter.
好吧 我不想要担♥保♥信
I ain't kissing your ass either.
我也没有在巴结你
Good.
好吧
My brother's a good kid.
我弟弟是个好孩子
More like his mother than his sister.
更像母亲而不是姐姐
But I've been upstate,
但我一直在州北部的监狱
and then, when I get out,
后来 当我出来的时候
I find out he's mixed up in a gang.
我发现他在跟帮派混
Well, maybe you should have been a better role model.
好吧 也许你本来应该做个更好的榜样
Look, I got dozens of cases backed up here.
我这里还有一大堆案子
I need to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
I just gave you a freebie to get some guns off the street.
我刚刚给你提供了一个缴获地下枪♥支♥交易的线索
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表