It might be a game to you, but this is not a game to us.
对你来说可能是个游戏 但对我们来说不是
Oh, yeah, it's a game,
是的 就是个游戏
but how about we change it up?
不如我们改变一下
How about I talk directly to you--
要不这样子 我实话实说
in spite of the fact that
尽管我的手下
my staff thinks it's akin to negotiating with terrorists--
认为这就像和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
and you talk directly to me
而你也得对我开诚布公
instead of staging stunts that get innocent people hurt.
不用安排这出让无辜的人受伤的戏
It wasn't staged. It was a hit-and-run.
那不是演戏 那是肇事逃逸
You know, I don't have an actual olive branch,
不知道 我没有橄榄枝
but I hope you realize what I'm doing here.
但我希望你知道我在这干什么
When you told your people to let us pass,
你叫你的人给我们让路的时候
I thought I saw a hint of civility there.
我以为我看到了一丝礼貌
No, just being practical.
不 只是识时务
We don't carry guns or nightsticks, so...
我们没有枪和警棍 所以...
You know, we get false allegations
我们一直受到
thrown at us all the time.
错误的指控
Be sure you're right about this
确定你是对的
'cause if there is a crack in your case against us,
因为如果你的指控有漏洞
we go at it like junkyard dogs.
我们会像饿狼一样扑上去
That is some olive branch.
这就是所谓的橄榄枝
Well, actually, it's better than that.
好吧 比那更好
It's damn good advice given to you totally free of charge
这是给你的免费的好建议
and with respect you haven't earned.
出于尊重
Ron.
罗恩
Jennifer.
珍妮佛
Hello, Mr. Reagan.
你好 雷根先生
All right, you have a good day
好了 在学校
at school now, huh.
过得开心
All right.
好的
Look, I, uh,
看 我
think we might've got off on the wrong foot here.
我想我们一开始可能有些误会
Feels like the right foot to me.
我可不觉得有什么误会
Look, my son, he's a good kid,
我儿子 他是个好孩子
and he really likes your daughter,
他很喜欢你女儿
and Jennifer seems to like him, so why don't we just allow...
珍妮佛看起来也喜欢他 为什么我们不让
You know, where I come from, it ain't the kids
你知道 在我家乡
who run the family. Uhhuh.
不是孩子当家 啊哈
And it's, uh, Texas, where you're from?
你来自德克萨斯州
Well, hey, you are a detective.
不愧为警探
Yeah, okay. They teach you how to be rude
好的 你家那里也教人
to your new neighbors where you come from, too?
怎么对邻居无礼吗
We sure as hell don't pull up to a guy
我们确信的是不要听一个不知道从哪
out of nowhere, start barking orders.
冒出来的的家伙发号♥施令
Now some of us have to get back to work, so, uh,
我得回去干活了 所以
y'all have a good day.
过得愉快
Y'all.
哟欧
Call ITB, tell 'em to get it back online.
打给网络技术部 让他们在网上登记
I'll try.
我试试
Hey. Hey, so what'd he say?
嘿 他怎么说
He who?
谁
Your dad. Did he remember Art Bancroft?
你老爸 他记得阿特·班克福特吗
I didn't talk to him. Oh.
我没跟他说 噢
Was I supposed to?
我应该说吗
I don't know, just seems like a real you move--
我不知道 只是你做了个决定
someone needs help and you help them, especially if it's a cop.
有人需要帮忙你就帮了 尤其他还是个警♥察♥
So now I need to call for backup?
所以我要给老爸报备一下吗
I'm not saying that. Look, yesterday
我不是那意思 看 昨天
it was I was supposed to call TLC, and now it's my dad.
本应该是我打给出租车和机场巴士委员会 现在是我老爸
I'm starting to sense a pattern here, Officer.
我开始有点感觉到什么规律了 警官
Jamie, you're a rookie sergeant.
杰米 你是位新警长
I'm a veteran cop.
但我是名老警♥察♥
And more so a veteran Reagan.
更是个老雷根
What you guys do, you bounce everything off each other.
你们大家伙不都是无话不说的吗
Not everything.
不是所有
As a sergeant, I have to pick and choose
作为警长 我必须有选择地
what I take to my dad, else I wear out that welcome.
给老爸汇报 不然他们得被我烦死
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna check on Art later, see how he's doing.
我打算稍后看一下阿特 他怎么样了
All right? Jamie, I didn't mean...
行吗 杰米 我不是想
I've got to get back to work.
我得回去干活了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Interfering with a police investigation?
干扰警♥察♥调查
Fleming's a rat, too.
弗莱明也打小报告
Big surprise.
好大的"惊喜"
It is a crime, Anthony,
你这是在犯罪 安东尼
even for a D.A.'s investigator.
即使是地检署调查员也不行
Yeah, well, as hard as he was working,
好吧 就算他在努力工作
I could have been interrupting his lunch break.
我也就破坏了他的午餐休息时间
Fleming also told me that when patrol showed up at Vivian's,
弗莱明还告诉我当巡警到达薇薇安家时
she and Sophia were no longer there.
她和索菲亚都不在那了
Yeah, because she ran into Baxter last week
是的 因为她上周在多兰医生的
in Dr. Dornan's waiting room.
休息室撞到巴克斯特
And out of nowhere, he started accusing her
不知为何 他指责她
of reading his thoughts.
侵入他的思想
And now he's got her address.
而且现在他有了她的地址
So let Fleming protect her.
所以让弗莱明来保护她啊
Would you, Erin, if this was your family?
你会这样吗 艾琳 如果是你家人遇到这事呢
No, no, you would call in Danny or Jamie.
不不 你会找丹尼或者杰米
That's because they're NYPD, like Fleming.
那是因为他们是纽约警♥察♥局的人 就像弗莱明
No, it's because they're your family.
不 因为他们是你的家人
Which is why protecting mine is my job.
因此保护我的家人是我的工作
Baxter doesn't have my address,
巴克斯特没有我的地址
so I took them to my place.
所以我把她们接到我的家里
And while you were playing Papa Bear,
在你扮演熊爸爸的时候
did you happen to mention to Vivian how you got mixed up
你告诉薇薇安你一开始
in all this in the first place?
是怎么掺和进来的了吗
Now who's sticking their nose where it doesn't belong?
现在是谁在管不该管的事
So, no.
哦 你没有
Good God, Erin,
谢天谢地 艾琳
I know I can't lead this investigation,
我知道我不能负责这起调查
but can I please keep track of my own business?
但是能让我管好我自家的事情吗
Great. I don't even want it.
好极了 一点胃口都没了
Reagan.
雷根
Ron, what the hell happened to you?
罗恩 见鬼你这是怎么了
What's it look like? I got my ass kicked.
你觉得呢 我被打了
You got your ass kicked by who? Where?
你被谁打 在哪
My block. A couple--
我的街区 两个
A couple of doors down, a bunch of people throwing a party.
两层楼下 一群人在聚会
Had the music blaring, so I go over to complain.
音乐太吵 所以我去投诉
On my way home, these... these three guys followed me.
在我回家路上 有三个人跟着我
What the hell did you come all the way over here for?
你跑到这来干什么
Why didn't you just call 911?
你为什么不直接打911
Back home, you know a cop, you go to them.
在我家那边 你要是认识个警♥察♥ 你直接去找他们
Well, you don't know me, Ron.
你不认识我 罗恩
In fact, you don't even like me. Remember?
事实上 你甚至不喜欢我 记得吗
Look, Jennifer, she came to the window
珍妮佛在窗边看到
when she saw 'em yell at me.
他们对我大吼
She heard the whole thing.
她什么都听到了
Now she's so scared,
现在她很害怕
she don't even want to live here no more.
她甚至不想住在这里了
Now, y-you've got to help me.
你得帮帮我
Busted.
逮到你了
What? I-I just got my second wind.
什么 我只是在吃第二轮
You want in?
你也想要
No.
不了
But I do have a question. Shoot.
我有个问题 说吧
How'd you feel when Dad stopped
当老爸不再向你寻求
reaching out to you for help?
帮助时你什么感受
When did that ever stop?
什么时候停止过
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表