Delgado...
德尔加多
We should have charged Delgado when you had the chance.
我们之前就应该起诉德尔加多
You know I couldn't. You could've and you should've.
你知道我不能 你可以的 你也该起诉的
This is really good.
这个做的真不错
What are the little green bits in the mashed potatoes?
土豆泥里的绿色颗粒是什么
Is that parsley?
欧芹吗
Mmm.
嗯
Really gives it a zing.
很绿色 很好吃
So, I thought family dinner
我还以为家庭聚餐是
was more, like, a warm family get-together
更像温馨一点的
once a week-- catch up, break bread.
每周聚会 大家聊天吃饭
I didn't say we don't disagree about stuff.
我并没有说我们在某些问题上没有分歧
Disagree?
分歧
Don't you think it's a little more serious
你不觉得这比分歧
than just disagreeing?
更严重吗
We need to think about not partnering together.
我们得重新考虑一起巡逻的事情
What?
什么
It'll solve the problems with your dad and...
这样可以解决你和你♥爸♥爸之间的问题
Eddie, you don't want to ride together anymore?
埃迪 你不愿意和我一起巡逻吗
No, it's just your dad clearly has a problem
不是 只是你♥爸♥爸很明显不同意
with us riding together.
我们一起巡逻的事
You can't just cave every time
每次我家人不同意我们的看法的时候
you don't agree with somebody in my family.
你不能都这么屈服了
And you can't ignore it like this is gonna go away.
可你也不能就忽视掉这个问题 指望它就这么消失
Do you really want to hide the fact that we're engaged
你真的想一直向局里瞒着
from the department
我们订婚的事情
and fight with your dad just to ride together?
并一直为了和我一起巡逻的事和你♥爸♥爸吵架
I thought that's what we both wanted.
我以为我们都想这样
I just want you.
我只想要你
Jamie feels strongly
杰米自从发现了根本
that since there are no rules, they should ride together.
没有所谓的规定之后 就非常想和未婚妻一起巡街
I know my son, Pop.
爸 我了解的我的儿子
I know the reasoning part of him would agree that riding together
我知道他的理智会告诉他
became a handicap when love and sex and all
当爱情与欲望伴随他一起巡街时
got in the car with him.
这不是什么好主意
And love and sex and all tends to push reason out of the car.
爱情与欲望会把理性从巡逻车里扔出去
So why is he being so stubborn? What am I missing here?
那为什么他这么固执 我漏掉了什么
More than usual.
漏了很多吧
You completely ignored the "New haircut" Protocol
当他带她进来向我们宣布喜讯的时候
when he brought her in and broke the news.
你完全忘了忽略了"新发型章程"
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Say Baker shows up
如果贝克明早
tomorrow morning with a radical new haircut
换了一个你觉得很难看的
that you think is terrible.
新发型进来的时候
What do you say to her?
你会对她说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
"I'm sorry, it'll grow out"?
"没关系 会长回来的"
No. No?
当然不是 不是吗
You say, "Nice haircut. You look great."
你会说 "发型不错 看起来很不错"
I do?
真的吗
Because what's done is done.
因为覆水难收
All you can do now is be kind.
你能做的就只有友善一些
Look, I'm happy for Jamie, I'm happy for Eddie.
我确实为他们两高兴
But in the moment,
但在那一刻
you took their news like a bad haircut.
你把他们的想法当成是一个糟糕的发型
You went straight to what was wrong
你直接告诉他们
about them riding together.
一起巡逻不是个好主意
And that's gonna take some time to fade away.
这可能需要一些时间才能消化吧
Anything else I'm missing?
我还漏掉了什么
That we have another cop in our family.
我们家又多了一名警♥察♥
That we now have another reason to stop our hearts
如今当我们从无线电里听到警员受伤时
when we hear "Officer down" Go out over the radio.
我们心里又将多一个牵挂
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Not your fault. Warrant or no warrant,
不是你的错 无论有没有搜查令
I should have had a radio car sitting on her place.
我都应该在她家门口安排一辆警车的
Come on, Danny. Her boyfriend was part of Mano Sangriento.
别这样 她男朋友是血手帮的人
She knew the danger going in.
她知道危险随时都会来
Yeah, well, now this guy's got two bodies on him,
现在这家伙身上背着两条人命了
and I got nothing.
而我却一无所获
I got no hair, no fibers, no DNA, no witnesses.
没有任何头发 纤维 DNA证据和目击证人
Well, Delgado is smart, and he knows the law,
德尔加多非常聪明而且非常了解法律
which is why he's never been caught,
这也是他从未被抓的原因
so we need to be smarter.
所以我们得比他更聪明
What do you mean "We"? What are you getting at?
我们 你有什么主意
Well, we don't have him on the murders,
我们无法因谋杀案给他定罪
but Melissa said Sanchez was killed
但梅丽莎说桑彻斯被杀是
because he refused to do a drug run. Right.
因为他不愿意去贩毒 没错
So, what if we intercept the next exchange,
要是我们拦截下一次的交易
get him on drugs?
以贩毒的名义抓他
I mean, it's something. Well, that's great,
也算有收获 听上去不错
except I don't know where it's going down,
但是我即不知道交易地点
when it's going down,
也不知道交易时间
I got no way to find out how it's going down.
更没办法知道怎么交易
Here's a warrant for the text messages
这是谋杀案后对德尔加多
on Delgado's cell phone after the murders.
手♥机♥短♥信♥的搜查令
Get to work.
开工吧
Black Escalade just pulled in.
黑色凯雷德刚驶入
Two males in front.
前座两个男的
Silver Tahoe just pulled in.
银色塔荷刚驶入
It's him.
是他
That's Delgado.
是德尔加多
Move on my command.
听我指令
Go. Go!
行动
Go, go, go!
上 上上
Police! Get on the ground!
警♥察♥ 跪到地上
Put your hands in the air right now!
立刻举起手来
You heard me!
听到没有
Get on the ground with your hands in the air!
跪到地上 举起双手
Right now!
马上
On the ground!
跪在地上
Get 'em up. Keep 'em up.
都铐起来
Gotcha, kitty-cat.
抓到你了 小猫咪
What you think. That's what I know.
你想什么呢 这就是我所知的
No, you don't have that kind of luck. How's that?
你运气可不好 怎么
First, her house burns up, then her chopper goes down?
先是她住的房♥子着火了 接着坐的直升机坠毁了
That's some pretty bad mojo you're carrying around.
你身上背着的诅咒真惨啊
Get him on his feet.
让他站起来
Turn him around.
转过去
You're a real funny guy, Delgado.
你真有意思 德尔加多
Turn around.
转过来
We appreciate your cooperation, sir.
谢谢你的配合 先生
You're free to go.
你可以走了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
We're done here, but we couldn't
我们搞定了 但如果没有你的话
have pulled it off without you, so thanks for the help.
我们没法圆♥满♥完成这次任务 所以多谢你的帮助
What are you talking about? What are you doing, huh?
你说什么呢 你要干什么
We're done here.
我们结束了
See you later.
回见
Yeah, that's right.
没错 就是这样
Yup.
是的
You know what you're doing? Hope so.
你知道你在干什么吗 但愿吧
You had him. You just let him walk.
你抓到了他 却又让他走了
Hey, everyone hates a snitch, right?
大家都恨告密者 不是吗
We just got a confession.
我们刚刚拿到了认罪书
Nice work, Counselor.
干得好 律师
I knew he would fold in order to protect his kid.
我知道为了保护孩子 他会妥协
In my experience, most dads, even criminals,
据我了解 大多数父亲 哪怕是犯罪分子
would do anything to protect their kids.
也会为保护孩子而不惜一切
Something you want to say?
你想说什么
The only reason why Dad doesn't want you riding with Eddie
爸爸他不想让你和埃迪继续搭档
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表