Good morning.
早上好
Sir?
头儿
I need two minutes with him.
我要和他呆两分钟
He's not here.
他不在
Well, when he's back from wherever he is.
好吧 等他从什么地方回来吧
He didn't have an early appointment on the books, so...
他没有书面提前预约 所以...
What?
什么
Text from Nuciforo. The boss ditched his detail.
努西费奥发来的信息 局长甩掉了他的保镖
On the last court date, the defendant pled guilty
最后宣判日 被告承认
to vehicular manslaughter in the second degree.
犯有二级交通肇事过失杀人罪
A.D.A. Reagan, what's your recommendation?
助理检察官雷根 你还有何建议
Prior to my recommendation, Your Honor,
在我建议之前 法官阁下
the mother of the deceased, Maureen Lee,
死者的母亲 莫林·李
would like to deliver a victim impact statement
想向法庭进行
to the court. Yes.
受害者影响陈述 允许
Mrs. Lee?
李女士
My son Jackson was a curious and funny four-year-old boy
我儿子杰克逊是一位有好奇心和开朗的四岁男孩
that brought our family so much joy and laughter.
给我的家庭带来了很多欢声笑语
He liked to tackle his dad, get slime all over my house,
他喜欢缠着爸爸 弄得家里到处都是泥巴
and sing loudly in the car
在车里大声唱歌♥
to his favorite song, "Baby Shark."
唱他最喜欢的鲨鱼宝宝
Jackson was playing outside of our home
在一个美丽的周日清晨
on a beautiful Sunday morning when he was struck and killed
杰克逊正在家门口玩耍
by this reckless teenage driver.
当他被这位鲁莽的青年司机撞死的时候
Samantha Wright likes to party,
萨曼莎·莱特喜欢参加聚会
and on this night, she was partying into the early morning
前一天晚上 她聚会到清晨
before she decided to take a joy ride...
然后她决定开始一段快乐之旅...
a decision that has taken our Jackson away from us forever;
一个把我们的杰克逊永远夺走的决定
that has made me wonder if God gave me
让我想知道是否是上帝给我
four years of laughter
四年的欢笑
because I'll spend the rest of my life crying.
因为往后余生我将以泪洗面
Thank you, Mrs. Lee.
谢谢您 李·女士
A.D.A. Reagan, what's your position on sentencing?
助理检察官雷根 你对判决的立场是什么
Your Honor, the defendant deserves significant jail time.
法官阁下 被告应该被判入狱
We recommend the maximum sentence
我们建议最高刑期
for the crime she committed.
鉴于她所犯下的罪
If that's all... Your Honor,
如果这是所有 法官阁下
I have something.
我有一些东西
May we approach?
我们能上前说话吗
Okay, Counsel.
好的 律师
We've just completed a psychiatric report that we think
我们进行了精神病报告
should be taken into consideration
认为应该考虑在内
before we determine Samantha Wright's sentencing.
在决定对萨曼莎·莱特的判决之前
You've had months
你有好几个月的时间
to bring this to our attention.
用这个引起我们的注意
You're choosing today at sentencing?
偏偏选择宣判的这天
It was newly brought to my attention
这刚引起我的注意
by my client's family.
通过我客户的家人
Let's take a recess.
先休庭吧
We've already delayed sentencing long enough, Your Honor.
我们已经推迟判决很长时间 法官阁下
So all parties can take a look at the new evidence,
所以各方都可以找新的证据
yourself included, A.D.A. Reagan.
你们也一样 助理检察官雷根
What have we got?
有什么线索
Detectives. Officer Walsh.
警探们 我是沃尔什警员
Detective Reagan, my partner, Detective Baez.
我是雷根警探 这是我搭档 贝兹警探
Really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Okay, what do we got? Uh, right.
好吧 什么情况 呃 对了
The, uh, victim is Wayne Brown.
呃 受害者是韦恩·布朗
He was found by the janitor this morning.
今天早上门卫发现了他
It looks like he was practicing out here alone
看起来像是独自在这里练习的时候
when he was attacked.
被袭击的
Looks like there was a struggle.
看起来有一场争斗
Probably somebody he knew, not a stranger.
或许是他认识的人 不是陌生人
Any of the other players around?
有其他队员在这里吗
Yeah, yeah, they all started coming in for practice.
有 有 他们都已经开始过来练习了
I got 'em waiting in the locker room. I can show you.
我让他们在更衣室里等着 我可以带你去
I still can't believe I responded to the homicide
我依然不敢相信我应对
of someone I know.
我认识的人的谋杀
You knew the Vic?
你认识这个受害者
Not like know him know him.
不是那个认识
I'm a-- I'm a big fan of the team.
我 我是这个球队的超级粉丝
Uh-huh. Where is the team?
嗯哼 球队在哪里
This way.
这边走
So, the team's good?
所以 这支球队很好吗
Good? No, no, no. Great.
很好 不不不 很棒
New York City hasn't had a team this good in years.
纽约好些年没有这么棒的球队了
We were bound for the playoffs, everyone thought it.
我们肯定要参加季后赛 所有人都这么认为
I've been tracking Joshua Taylor
我一直在追约书亚·泰勒
and some of these other guys since AAU ball.
还有其他一些球员 自从美国业余篮球比赛之后
Who's Joshua Taylor?
谁是约书亚·泰勒
Uh, he's the captain of the team.
呃 他是球队队长
Great high school player, got better in college.
很棒的高中球员 在大学里更厉害
Thanks. Is expected to be even better...
谢谢 预计会更好...
Hey, you know what, I think we got it from here.
嘿 你知道吗 我认为我们就此别过吧
Everything okay there, Officer?
一切正常吧 警员
If I'm being honest?
实话实说吗
That'd be a good place to start.
那将是个很好的开始
I don't need some young guy coming in barking orders.
我不需要一个年轻人来发号♥施令
I've been just fine riding a desk for decades.
几十年来我♥干♥内业得心应手
Sergeant Wade, he and I, we had an understanding.
韦德警监 他和我 我们一致这么认为
You're one of our most veteran officers.
你是我们众多经验丰富的警员之一
That's not lost on me.
我自然不会忘记
Here I am, driving you around?
我在这儿 带着你巡逻
2-9 Frank requesting a 10-85,
2-9分局F 请求增援
corner of 11th and Riverside.
第11大街和滨河路交会处
Dispute. It's probably nothing.
有争执 可能没事
That corner's always got some something.
那个转角一直有些事情
2-9 Sergeant. Show us responding.
2-9分局警长 已收到
Light it up. Yes, boss.
拉警报 好的 头儿
Calm down, back up.
冷静 后退
Pipe down.
冷静
Hey, break it up. What do you got? Shut your mouth!
嘿 别打了 怎么了 闭嘴
Calm down! They won't calm down!
冷静 他们不冷静
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴
Hey, calm down, all right? That son of a bitch
嘿 冷静 好吗 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
thinks he owns the whole damn city.
以为整个城市都是他的
Who you calling a son of a bitch, huh?
你骂谁狗♥娘♥养♥的呢
Long. Long, grab him.
朗 朗 抓住他
Long, grab him!
朗抓住他
Hey, drop it. Drop the knife right now, drop your knife!
嘿 放下 立刻丢掉刀子 丢掉刀子
Drop it!
放下
Put it down!
放下
Get on the ground!
趴到地上
Face down. Hands behind your back
面朝下 手放背后
You're under arrest for menacing
你被捕了
and criminal possession of a weapon.
因威胁和非法持有武器
Can I help you?
您需要什么吗
Hello.
你好
Commissioner Reagan.
雷根局长
Menu?
要菜单吗
I know what I want.
我知道我要什么
Okay.
好吧
I'd like to talk to you.
我想跟您谈谈
I'm at work.
我在工作
When would be a good time?
什么时候合适呢
That would be never.
永远都不合适
Do you want to order?
您要点菜吗
Scrambled eggs, cottage fries, well-done, white toast.
炒蛋 薯条 全熟 白土司
Coffee? Please.
要咖啡吗 要的
How you feel?
你觉得怎样
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表