Is that good fishing?
算是我钓得好吗
And you know this how?
你是如何得知这件事情的
You don't work out of his house.
你不在他辖区工作
I live in the 2-1.
我住在2-1
My kids go to school in the 2-1.
我孩子在2-1区上学
My wife works at a dental practice there.
我妻子在那儿的牙科诊所实习
There is a very clear pipeline
我们有一条很清晰的渠道
for bringing complaints to this office,
可以向局长办公室提出投诉
from the community and from our officers.
社区也好 警员也罢
Not for me.
对我没有
What makes you so special?
你为何与众不同
Lieutenant Harvey's my brother-in-law.
哈维警督是我的姐夫
Okay.
好吧
I-It's not a racial thing, obviously.
很显然不是种族的问题
It's... it's a kids thing.
是... 孩子的问题
Jon thinks, you're in your teens or 20s in the 2-1,
乔恩认为 2-1区二十岁左右的青少年
you're either a felon or you're about to become one.
不是罪犯 就是在成为罪犯的道路上
So he goes fishing with a depth charge and a big net.
所以他撒饵布网 钓鱼执法
Keeps everyone scared or suspicious of our cops.
让每个人都害怕或是怀疑我们警♥察♥
And you thought this was the only way
你觉得这是唯一能够
to bring it to our attention?
引起我们注意的方法
I hoped it would be anonymous.
我希望是以匿名方式
Your new-school tactics,
您的新社区战略
building trust,
建立信任
he puts a torch to it, the way he operates sometimes.
他有时的行动将其付之一炬
And you put a torch
而你却把警♥察♥之间
to the trust our cops have to have with each other.
该有的信任毁于一旦
Trust that is the bedrock of the NYPD.
信任是纽约警局的基石
You are suspended, effective immediately.
你被停职了 立即生效
Lieutenant Gormley will take your gun and shield.
戈姆利警督会收走你的枪和警徽
Cameron Gooding.
卡梅隆·古丁
Detectives. You have a warrant?
警探们 你们有搜查令了
Nope, no warrant.
没有 没搜查令
Then you can go back the way you came in.
那你们可以原路返回了
'Cause I got work to do.
因为我要工作
We know you were sleeping with Charlotte Huntington.
我们知道你和夏洛特·亨廷顿上♥床♥了
Doesn't mean anything.
说明不了什么
Well, does it mean anything that she was betraying you?
那她背叛了你 能说明什么吗
Wrong again.
又错了
Now, why don't you get out of here before I call my lawyers?
在我打给律师之前 你们不妨离开
Three past abuse allegations, drug charges,
三次指控分别为虐待 吸毒
illegal possession of firearms.
非法持枪
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, those are some of the highlights
夏洛特为写书做了调查
from the research Charlotte was doing for her book.
刚刚那些是重点
You know, the book you said you knew about,
就是你说你了解的那本书
but you really didn't know about?
但其实你并不清楚
Look, most of that stuff is public record.
那些都是公开记录
No, it isn't. Not the juicy stuff, anyway.
不是的 都不是什么有趣的内容
That was all settled out of court
都是庭外和解
with big fat checks and non-disclosure agreements.
签了大额支票和保密协议的
Let me see that file.
让我看看文件
Read it and weep.
好好看 够让你哭的
This-- this can't be real.
这不可能是真的
Except it is.
偏偏是
You guys made this up to get to me or something.
你们为了接近我或怎样而捏造了这些
People close to Charlotte verified the details.
与夏洛特亲近的人已经证实了具体细节
But she wouldn't do that.
但她不会那么做的
We were serious.
我们是认真的
I loved her, and she loved me.
我爱她 她爱我
And she was using you.
她在利用你
The whole time?
一直都是吗
The whole time.
一直
You did what you had to do.
你不得不这么做
I know.
我知道
Uh, it it what it is.
本来就是如此
I know.
我知道
Heavy lies the head that wears the crown.
戴冠者必承其重
Okay, enough.
好了 够了
You know Martin carries a gun?
你知道马丁有枪吗
So? You do, too.
那又怎样 你也有
He just didn't seem the type.
不像是那种拿枪的人
Well, he just doesn't seem the type
他也不像是那种
to throw a case for a gangster, either.
会向黑帮屈服的人
You can't judge a book by its cover. Live and learn.
不能以貌取人 活到老学到老
I'm gonna treat you to some new clichés for Christmas.
我要送你一本《如何和你的上司交谈》作为圣诞礼物
Yeah, Jake.
嗯 杰克
W-We'll come down. Keep an eye out.
马上来 看着点
Come where where?
去哪里
I kept a guy sitting on Heatly's block.
我让人监视希特利的街区
There's another guy sitting on Heatly's block
还有一人也监视着希特利的街区
in a Honda with plates registered to Martin Richardson.
是一辆本♥田♥车 注册于马丁·理查森
Who carries a gun.
还拿着钱
What are you doing here?
你要干嘛
Right back at you, buddy.
我也想问你这个问题 老兄
I need to talk to him.
我要和他谈谈
Hey! I got a permit for that.
嘿 我有许可证
You'll get it back when you calm down.
你冷静下来了我再还你
I lost my job, I lost my career 'cause of him.
因为他我丢了工作 丢了前程
You want to lose your life 'cause of him?
你想因为他而丢了命吗
I was just gonna talk to him.
我只是想和他谈谈
From behind a gun?
藏着把枪吗
If I had to.
如果必要的话
Those conversations never end well.
那种谈话结果都不好
You got to think, Martin. Try to remember.
你得再想想 马丁 试着回忆一下
Remember what?
回忆什么
Remember when you were smart.
回想起你脑子灵光的时候
What that felt like.
那种感觉是什么样子的
See if you can get that feeling back.
看看你能不能找回来
You lost?
你迷路了吗
No. You look lost.
没 你看上去迷路了
Nothing for you to see here, pal!
没你什么事情 老兄
Keep moving.
你走吧
Calling my lawyer.
给我律师打电♥话♥
This is harassment. If nothing else is,
这是骚扰 如果没什么事情
this is harassment.
那就是骚扰
I want you back in the car and I want you to drive home.
我要你回到车里 开车回家
You've already caused enough problems with this case.
在这案子上你已经惹了够多的麻烦了
He owes me.
他欠我的
You owe me. Now get in your car and drive.
你欠我的 现在给老娘开车回家
Give me my weapon.
还我枪
Come by my office and get it. Tomorrow.
明天来我办公室拿
Gooding.
古丁
Drink?
喝酒吗
Why do I get the feeling I'm a couple behind already?
为什么我感觉我们已经是老夫老妻了呢
Because you are.
因为你本来就是
Hell of a week, huh?
糟糕的一周 对吗
Yeah. You doing all right?
嗯 你还好吗
Yeah. I feel good, actually.
我没事
Strange those two detectives came by.
那两个警探过来有点奇怪
Not really.
还好
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, Charlotte and I
我是说 夏洛特和我
did have a complicated relationship.
有一段复杂的关系
It's not like you'd hurt her. Would you?
你不太可能伤害她吧 对吗
Hypothetically?
假设一下
Of course. Suppose she was, um,
可以 假设她...
using me.
利用我
Taking advantage of my attraction to her.
利用我对她的爱
I don't follow.
我没懂
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表