it stops us from seeing the good.
它阻止我们看到好的一面
You're saying our jobs can make us immune
你是说我们的工作容易使我们
to seeing the good in people?
看不到好的一面
I'm saying that's the danger.
这正是危险所在
Jack accused me of having expectations
杰克指责我有不切实际
that were unrealistic.
的期望
And what do you think?
你是怎么想的
I think it's not so much about lowering standards
我认为降低标准没什么大不了的
as it is...
事实上
admitting that no one's perfect.
没有人是完美的
Least of all us.
尤其是我们
Mrs. Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯夫人
Uh, you didn't have to come all the way down here.
呃 你不必大老远跑过来
When I saw your message...
我看到了你的留言...
I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
that we confirmed your story about the fake drugs.
我们证实了你关于假药的报道
You arrested them?
你逮捕了他们
Let's just say we're working on it.
我们正在努力调查
Oh, thank God.
哦 感谢上帝
I was so worried you wouldn't believe me and I'd lose my son.
我很担心你不会相信我 我会失去我的儿子
I just hope that you can help us, testify against them.
我只是希望你能够帮帮我们 出庭作证
I will, whatever I can do.
我会的 不管我能不能帮上忙
How can I thank you for all you've done?
我该如何感谢你做的一切
Please. And your partner, too.
请 以及你的搭档
And for that incredible donation.
感谢那难以置信的捐赠
Donation?
捐赠
You both have been so generous.
你们两个都很慷慨
Just, just...
只是 只是...
All right, okay.
好的
Have you been here all night?
你整晚都在这里吗
Only since midnight.
只是从午夜开始
It's 8:00 a.m.
已经早上8点了
Yeah, well, couldn't sleep.
是的 睡不着
Had six more hours of video surveillance to go through.
看了6小时的监控录像
Somebody had to do it,
必须有人做
so I did it.
所以我做了
Well, why didn't you call me?
你为什么不叫我
Danny, I'm really sorry I dragged a medium into this.
丹尼 我真的很抱歉我把灵媒扯了进来
It was so stupid.
太愚蠢了
It's okay.
没关系
But when she mentioned Linda...
但当她提到琳达…
It's okay.
没关系
I made a little discovery last night.
昨晚我发现了一点
There's a, uh, food delivery service.
有一个 呃 食物运送服务
They deliver to Meredith's neighbor in apartment 2B.
他们送到了公♥寓♥2B房♥间 梅雷迪思的邻居
And...? A security camera
还有... 街道的一个监控录像
up the block recorded footage of the van.
记录了这辆货车的行踪
I ran the plates.
我看了这个录像
The driver of the route that day was Steven Nagy.
那天司机是史蒂文·纳吉
Okay?
是吗
Steven Nagy, registered sex offender.
史蒂文·纳吉 曾登记过性犯罪
You just have to sign here,
你只要在这里签名就好了
stating that you ID'd number three
确认你已经指认
as the person who robbed and assaulted you.
抢劫和袭击你的人
You have no idea what this incident did to me.
你不知道这件事对我有什么影响
I am so happy it's over.
我很高兴结束了
Well, I'm glad we could help.
我很高兴我们能帮忙
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道怎么感谢你
Well, Jack's the one you should really be thanking.
你最该感谢的人是杰克
Funny, he said the same thing about you
有趣的是 他也这么说你的
when I tried to thank him.
当我试图感谢他
You two should really get together already.
你们俩应该在一起
What... what is that supposed to mean?
什么 那是什么意思
Even when we dated,
即使我们一起约会
all he talked about was you.
他所说的都是你
It's the reason I broke up with him.
这就是我和他分手的原因
It's like there were three of us in the relationship.
就像是三角恋一般
Keys...
钥匙...
How'd it go?
情况怎么样
14 arrests.
逮捕14人
I'm so stoked we were able to shut them down.
我太激动了 我们把他们关起来了
No other mother has to go through
没有其他母亲会经历
what Mrs. Rodriguez had to. - And, miraculously,
罗德里格斯太太那样子的事情了 - 神奇的是
she received a donation covering the next year's worth
她收到一笔捐赠用于支付明年的胰岛素费用
of insulin. - Oh, really?
哦 是吗
That's nice.
那很好
Would you know anything about that?
你知道这事情吗
I decided I didn't need the most expensive dress in the shop.
我决定不需要店里最贵的衣服
And that is exactly why I love you.
这就是我爱你的原因
Not because we work in the same place
不是因为我们工作在同一个地方
or at the same job or in the same building.
在同一个单位 在同一做楼上
Besides, if I just wanted
另外 如果我只想
to date a female cop, there's plenty in this precinct
和一个女警♥察♥约会 这个辖区内有很多
to choose from.
选择
Oh, I'd like to hit you so bad right now.
我现在很想揍你
But you can't.
但是你不能
But you can meet me at Donovan's in an hour.
但一小时后你可以在Donovan餐厅见到我
You can hit me there.
你可以在那揍我
Uh, we're looking
呃 我们在找
for information on a Steven Nagy. He work here?
史蒂文·纳吉的资料 他在这儿工作吗
Uh, he's been with us about six months.
呃 他和我们在一起工作大约六个月了
Six months. Uh, okay. How about on, uh, January 8th?
六个月 嗯 好的 1月8日怎么样
You have any records if he worked that day?
如果他那天工作你会有记录吧
Uh, he worked that day,
嗯 他那天工作了
but he left early 'cause he got injured.
但他很早就走了因为他受伤了
Injured how? He got a gash
怎么受的伤 一根树枝掉下来
on his cheek, from a branch that fell on him.
在他脸上划了一道伤口
Hmm. Okay, uh, is he working today?
嗯 好吧 他今天有工作吗
We'd like to talk to him.
我们想跟他谈谈
Um, he starts work in five minutes,
嗯 五分钟后他开始工作
so he should be here any minute now.
所以他现在应该在这里
Thanks.
谢谢
Steve Nagy?
史蒂文·纳吉
Detective Reagan, my partner,
雷根警探 我的搭档
Detective Baez. You mind stepping out of the vehicle?
贝兹警探 你介意下车吗
We got a few questions.
我们有几个问题想问你
Hey. Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey!
嘿
What are you doing? I'm calling his cell phone.
你在做什么 我在打他的手♥机♥
Stop following me.
别再跟着我
We just want to talk to you, Steven, that's it.
我们只想和你谈谈 史蒂文
You want to arrest me.
你想逮捕我
Hang on.
抓牢
Why don't we both just slow down
为什么我们停下来
and we can talk about this face-to-face?
面对面的谈一谈呢
I swear to God, I didn't mean it.
我向上帝发誓 我不是故意的
You didn't mean what?
什么不是故意的
Hey, slow down your car.
嘿 停车
Okay? Just pull over and let's talk about it.
可以吗 停下来 让我们谈谈
He still there?
他还在那里吗
I just wanted her to stop screaming.
我只是想让她不要再大声叫
Okay, Steve, look, take it easy.
好吧 史蒂文 别紧张
Okay, we'll talk it out together.
好的 我们一起讨论下
We'll figure something out, okay?
我们会想办法的 好吗
Now, here's what I need you to do.
现在你要做的就是
I want you to turn off the ignition,
关掉引擎
throw the keys out the window,
把钥匙扔出窗外
put your hands on the dashboard, all right?
把手放在仪表板上 好吗
Can you tell her family... that I'm sorry?
你能告诉她的家人... 抱歉
No, you're gonna tell her family that yourself,
不 你要亲自告诉她的家人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表