So?
怎么样
I'm getting transferred to the 2-9.
我被调到2-9分局
Oh, uh, well, that house is supposed to be a real zoo.
哦 呃 好吧 那个分局像个动物园
Yeah, well, boss didn't give me a choice.
是啊 但是 领导没给我别的选择
Think your dad had a hand in it? Busting your chops a little?
是不是你父亲插了一手 稍微打击你一下
No, I think it was just the luck of the draw.
不 我认为这就是运气使然
Some luck.
有些运气的成分
Well, I like a challenge.
好吧 我喜欢挑战
Maybe I'll put in for a transfer over there.
也许我会申请调到那里
Yeah, let me get the lay of the land first.
好吧 先让我稳住脚
Of course. Uh, do you think
当然 呃 你觉得
he'd put the kibosh on that, too?
他会再插手吗
Us in the same house?
咱俩在同一分局
I think he'll say what he wants, we'll say what we want,
我认为到时候会各执一词
and at the end of the day, it'll be our choice.
但归根到底 这是我们的选择
That's how it works in our family.
这是我们家的日常
If you say so. I know so.
如你所说 如我所知
You look good in stripes.
警衔很配你
Thanks.
谢谢
I told the police I don't want Billy to be prosecuted.
我告诉过警♥察♥我不希望比利被起诉
In your initial statement, you said Conroy
在你最初的陈述中 你说过康罗伊
struck you repeatedly and threatened your life.
屡次殴打你并威胁你的生命
He was a jerk, um, but I overreacted.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 呃 但我反应过度了
Did you overreact seven months ago,
7个月前你反应过度了吗
the last time you called 911 on this guy?
就是上次你打911告这个人的时候
No.
没有
I wanted to testify,
我想作证
but I never got the chance.
但从没有机会
Why not? Because you guys
为什么没机会 因为你们
decided not to prosecute him.
决定不起诉他
Did the assigned A.D.A. Give you a reason?
被指派的助理检察官向你说明原因了吗
Billy's one of the top sports agents in the country.
比利是全国顶级的体育经纪人之一
He's rich, knows everyone.
他钱多 人脉广
I wasn't exactly shocked that he got away with it.
我并不惊讶他能侥幸逃脱
Come in.
请进
You wanted to see us, boss?
你要见我们 头儿
Yeah. Come in. Close the door.
是的 进来 关上门
Sarge.
警长
What brings you back to the squad?
什么风把你吹回了分局
The old man get sick of you?
老头子讨厌你了吗
I missed you guys.
我想你们了
We miss you, too, Sarge. What's up?
我们也想你 警长 怎么了
Sit down.
请坐
You know Detective Ray Cross?
你认识雷·克罗斯警探吗
Yeah. We-we worked a case with him a while back with the DEA.
是的 不久之前我们曾和他一起破过缉毒局的案子
Solid cop.
是位可靠的警♥察♥
Until he got jammed up last year.
直到去年陷入窘境
Something about money going missing
因为一些钱款
from an ongoing narcotics operation?
在一次正在进行的缉毒行动中不知所踪吗
Right.
是的
PC let him retire, which he didn't have to do.
局长让他退休 他没必要这么做
A few months ago, we started getting electronic threats
几个月前 我们开始收到
against the commissioner.
威胁局长的电子邮件
The content
内容
points to Cross.
指向克罗斯
Threat Assessment usually handles this.
一般由威胁评估部门处理这些
Why you coming to us?
你为什么找我们
This morning, Cross was spotted outside a Manhattan hotel
今天早上 有人看到克罗斯在曼哈顿饭店外面
where your old man was having breakfast.
你老爹正在那里吃早饭
So you think this Cross is serious?
所以你觉得克罗斯要动真格了
I'm not taking any chances, all right?
我不想冒任何险 好吗
You guys worked with him. Use that.
你们和他一起工作过 利用这点
I want you to track down Cross,
我希望你联♥系♥一下克罗斯
let him know we got eyes on him.
让他知道我们在盯着他
All right? Hopefully then,
好吗 希望之后
he'll back the hell off.
他能哪儿凉快去哪儿呆着
It'll probably help if we talk to the commissioner.
如果我们和局长谈一下的话可能会有帮助
No, that's not gonna happen.
不 绝对不行
Why not? Because, knowing my old man,
为什么 因为 以对我老爹的了解
he doesn't want to waste the additional manpower
他不想浪费多余的人力
on his own safety, right?
在他自己的安全上 对吧
Right, so don't go blabbing about this over Sunday dinner.
是的 所以不要在周日聚会时说漏嘴
Yes.
遵命
Rattle Cross's cage, quietly.
悄悄地解决克罗斯的问题
Would you like some coffee, Ms. Peterson?
你要来点咖啡吗 彼德森女士
Uh, no, thank you.
呃 不了 谢谢你
What's up?
怎么了
A young attorney in my office
我办公室的一名年轻律师
was sexually assaulted on a blind date.
在一次相亲时遭到性侵
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这个消息
Her name is Paula Thompson.
她叫宝拉·汤普森
She's a lovely person and a sharp lawyer.
是一位可爱又精明的律师
A rare combination.
少见的组合
Has there been an arrest? Not yet.
有人被逮捕了吗 还没有
I would like you to review the case.
我希望你能重审这个案子
Specifically, this investigating detective.
具体说来 是那位负责调查的警探
For?
为什么
When Paula reported the assault,
当宝拉报告受侵犯时
she met with Special Victims Detective Anthony Palmer,
她和处理特殊受害者部门的安东尼·帕尔默警探见了面
who made her feel like she was the suspect.
让她觉得自己反倒像是嫌疑人
Well, not to take sides, but victims of such crimes
好吧 客观来说 这类犯罪案件的受害者
are often, understandably, emotional and defensive.
可以理解 经常会情绪化和有防御性
Palmer asked her why she went back to this guy's apartment,
帕尔默问她为什么要去那个家伙的公♥寓♥
and whether she'd acted provocatively.
是否有挑逗行为
Well, that would be standard, Kelly.
呃 那是标准 凯莉
There is a very refined protocol
受理特殊受害者的警探
for Special Victims detectives to follow, and it works.
有十分精细的程序约定要遵守 也确实有效果
But when any victim of sexual assault is treated
但当任何遭受性侵的受害者
as though they were somehow asking for it...
被当做是他们自己想要的那样对待时...
It would be adding insult to injury.
将雪上加霜
I completely agree.
我完全赞同
As I assume you knew I would.
想必你也知道我也会这么做
I don't assume anything.
我没有假想任何事情
Okay. I will drill down on it.
好吧 我自作多情
And please send my sympathies and regards to Ms. Thompson.
请代我向汤普森女士转达同情和问候
She's preparing to file suit against the NYPD.
她正在准备起诉纽约警局
Look at you, burying the lede.
你看你 舍本求末
I convinced her to hold off
在有机会和你谈话之前
until I had a chance to speak with you.
我说服她先等一等
Gee, thanks.
天呐 太感谢了
Frank.
弗兰克
An assistant corporation counsel suing the NYPD?
一个公♥司♥助理法律顾问起诉纽约警局
Nobody wants that.
没人想这样
Not nobody, apparently.
很显然 有人想
If it can be prevented.
如果能阻止的话
I was happily going to look into this for you.
我很高兴为你调查这个案子
Now I will just plain look into it.
我现在就简单看一下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ray Cross.
雷·克罗斯
Got a second?
有空吗
Well, I'm a little swamped,
呃 我有点忙
but I'll see if I can squeeze you guys in.
我看看能不能挤给你们一些时间
It's been a few years.
有几年没见了
Reagan, Baez.
雷根 贝兹
Dominguez cartel case, 2015.
上次见是2015年多明戈斯卡特尔案
That's right.
是的
You did good work. You, too.
你们干得不错 你也一样
Ah. This, uh, threat level's a little lower on this job.
啊 这个 呃 这份工作的威胁等级要低一些
Never saw anybody run a drug case better.
处理毒品案你最优秀
Well, apparently, your old man disagreed.
嗯 显然 你老爹不这么看
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表