First, Hostage Negotiation.
第一次 人♥质♥谈判局
Oh, give me a break, Sully.
哦 放过我吧 苏利
Hostage Negotiation was never on the table for you.
人♥质♥谈判局根本就没考虑过你
I mean, you talking a jumper down?
我的意思是 让你劝一个跳楼的人
"Get the hell off that ledge, or I'll push you off myself."
"他♥娘♥的♥从天台下来 不然老子把你推下去"
Time was, toughness was an asset.
时间就是痛苦 痛苦就是财富
Still is. Comes in all shapes and sizes.
仍然是 无论任何方面
Oh, give me a break.
放过我吧
Oh, come on, Sully.
哦 拜托 苏利
We've known each other too long.
我们彼此都很了解对方
Let's not do this.
我们不要这样
I'd make a great chief of training, Frank.
我能胜任训练中心的局长 弗兰克
And you know that.
你心里清楚
But it's 2018, and the new wisdom is
但现在是2018年 最智慧的选择是
a younger Asian female's a better candidate
一个年轻的亚洲女性比老年白人男性
than an older white guy.
更政♥治♥正确
Call it what it is.
随你怎么说
When you were my son Danny's first C.O., he came to me.
当你是我儿子丹尼的第一任指挥官时 他来找我
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Yeah, he said, "Dad, this guy Sully's a good cop,
是的 他说 这个苏利是个好警♥察♥
but maybe he's too tough on us."
但是对我们太强硬了
You're learning the ropes, sometimes you get rope burns.
无人得以不朽而勿需付出代价
He did two tours in Iraq.
他两次被派遣到伊♥拉♥克♥
He knew the ropes.
他知道成功和代价
And your point is?
你的意见是什么
If Danny Reagan says you are too tough a cop,
如果丹尼雷根说 你做为一个警♥察♥太强硬了
it's like Keith Richards saying
就像凯斯·理查德说
you have a substance abuse problem.
你有药物滥用问题
You really should listen.
你应该倾听的
I hate to see you bending to these winds.
我不喜欢你随波逐流
And I'd hate to lose you from this department.
我不喜欢你离开警局
Lot of good years left.
剩下大好时光
Another guy chugging.
另外一个发声了
What she calls dancing.
她称为跳舞
What are we looking for?
你们在找什么
Them. That's who we're looking for.
他们 这就是我要找的人
Can you zoom in?
你能放大一点吗
There's Pete,
这是彼得
as promised.
他说的没错
Anything else?
还有吗
Did you find anything in their social media?
你在他们的社交网络上发现了什么吗
I did notice one thing.
我确实注意到了一件事
This kid, Mike, has Colin in all of his posts.
这个孩子 麦克 在所有的状态里都提到了科林
But if you look at Colin's page, you'd never know Mike existed.
但是如果你看科林的主页 在那上面就找不到麦克的痕迹
Officer, I've already told you everything I know.
警员 我知道的我都已经告诉你了
That's the problem, Jose. I don't think you did.
那正是问题所在 约瑟 我觉得你还有所隐瞒
What do you mean?
什么意思
I think you were afraid what might happen to you,
我觉得你有点害怕可能发生的后果
and so you lied to me and said
所以你对我撒了谎
that you asked those officers to arrest that kid.
而且还说你曾请求警员逮捕那个孩子
Why would I do that?
那我为什么要那么做了
Because you're employing Luis without paying him.
因为你雇用了路易斯 但没有付他工资
What are you saying, Officer?
你想说什么 警员
That he's here illegally,
我想说他在这儿是非法的
that you and your wife knew that,
你妻子和你对此也都知情
and that you were making him work for you
而且你以告诉联邦移♥民♥和海关执法局相威胁
under threat of informing ICE.
强迫他为你工作
You got it all wrong. Forcing someone
你全都搞错了 强迫别人
to work for nothing, that's called slavery here.
无偿劳动 这里称之为奴隶制
It's been illegal for about 150 years.
那在一个半世纪前就是违法的
We made him sandwiches. That's a kind of pay.
我们给他三明治吃 那也是一种报酬
I'd like you to come down to the station
我希望你能跟我去一趟警局
and clear this up for me.
把这件事情解决掉
Can you give me, uh, ten minutes to close up?
给我十分钟把店关了好吧
I'll give you two minutes.
两分钟
Thank you, Officer. It's Sergeant.
谢谢你 警员 是警长
Sergeant.
警长
Sure, sure.
噢噢 当然了
Yeah, I-I remember you.
是的 我记得你
Henry.
亨利
Well, it's been a long time.
嗯嗯 好久不见了
It sure has.
确实是了
How are you?
你还好吧
About as well as can be expected. Good.
要多好有多好 很好
How are they treating you here?
在这里他们怎么对你的了
Well, you know, it's pretty good.
还可以 你知道的 很不错
But, uh, they give us so many tests.
但是 唔 就是让我们做了太多测试了
Really?
真的吗
You know, like they say,
你知道 像他们说的那样
old age is not for wimps.
老年生活不适合懦弱胆小的人
Oh, my gosh.
唔 天呐
What?
怎么了
I haven't seen him in 20 years.
我有二十年没见他了
Who? Reading the paper,
哪个了 就在那边
right over there.
读报的那位
Jack Kehoe.
杰克·基欧
Excuse me a minute? Sure.
容我失陪一会儿 好的
Jack.
杰克
Jack Kehoe?
杰克·基欧
Yes?
你是
Henry Reagan.
亨利·雷根
Henry.
亨利
How the hell are you?
你过得怎么样啊
Well, a lot better than you,
还好 比你好多了
from the looks of your dance partner there.
看着你还有一个静脉输液袋当舞伴了
So, uh, how you doing?
那 你还好吗
Maybe this was a bad idea.
这可能不是个好主意了
That thought applies to about five different things
你指的主意现在在我脑子里大概涉及
in my mind right now.
五种不同的事情了
Whoa.
哇
So, would you mind being more specific?
那 你介意更明确点吗
You coming over to the 2-9.
你来2-9分局
Oh. That wasn't even one of the five.
唔 那都不是我刚才五个事情中的一个了
Eddie, I'm the boss now. That's gonna come up.
埃迪 我现在是上司 那都会搞定的
Not always in a good way. Almost never in a good way.
没有更好的方式了 甚至从来都没有
You took me out of the car,
你不让我开巡逻车
and you put me on a foot post.
让我步行巡逻
Eddie. Eddie.
埃迪 埃迪
I busted both of you.
我把你们俩都惩罚了
Okay, what was I gonna do, her and not you?
好吧 那我要怎么做 惩罚她而不惩罚你吗
Or neither?
或者都不惩罚呢
Let me guess. She's one of those,
我猜 她是其中之一
the cell phone cameras come on,
手♥机♥摄像头开着的
and she starts playing defense instead of offense.
她开始畏畏缩缩了
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
I'll take that as a yes.
你不说话我当你默认了
You know what? You're a sergeant, not a mystic.
你知道什么 你是一个警长 不是一个通灵者
Don't get ahead of yourself.
别抢了别人的饭碗
Eddie, the foot post was a little harsh,
埃迪 徒步巡逻是有点艰苦
but it had to be. Why?
但是这是必不可少的 为什么
So that you and Maya would pull a common enemy out of this.
那样你和玛雅可以树立一个共同的敌人
You guys would have a chance to bond as partners on the job.
你们有机会一起成为工作中的伙伴
I defended you.
你替你说话了
I think that was a mistake, too.
我也认为那也是一个失误
"Too"? I'm the boss.
也 我是上司
Nobody likes the boss.
没人喜欢上司
Eddie, half the fun of the job is making fun of the boss.
埃迪 工作中一半的欢乐是拿上司开玩笑
Oh, I look forward to catching up on that.
唔 我希望能了解一下那些
Seriously, if we're gonna turn this precinct around
说正经的 如果我们让这个警区情况好转起来
and you're my agent on the ground,
而且你能当我在这片的得力助手
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表