Well, I-I already told the police everything.
这个 我已经把一切都告诉警♥察♥了
We just want to make sure we got our facts straight.
我们只想把我们所知道的事搞清楚
Oh, fine.
好的
Certainly. Um...
没问题
So, Shelly came here after she was released?
谢莉在被释放后来到了这里吗
Uh, yes. Asking me for money. Again.
是的 再次来问我要钱
I take it you didn't give her any. No.
我想你应该没给她 是的
No, of course not.
没错 当然没给
Um, we got into an argument.
然后我们吵了一架
And the next thing I know,
接下来我所知道的
I see her out in the school parking lot,
就是我看到她在外面的校园停车场
selling pills to students.
向学生兜售药片
And you saw her
你是在这里
selling drugs from here?
看到她售卖♥♥药物吗
Well, I could see the body language.
我能看得懂肢体语言
I knew what she was doing.
我很明白她在干嘛
Sh-She was desperate for money.
她当时急需钱财
That's quite a leap.
逻辑上太过跳跃
Well, they found the pills on her, didn't they?
他们在她身上发现了药片 不是吗
Has she done anything like this before?
她之前做过这样的事吗
Anything like this?
像这样的事吗
practically every move she makes.
对她来说那是家常便饭
My son deserves better.
我儿子值得更好的
And your grandson?
那你的孙子呢
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
She's not fit to take care of him.
她根本不配照顾我孙子
Who's taking care of him now?
现在是谁在照顾孩子
I-I am. I am.
是我 我照顾
I'm the only... free and responsible family member left.
我是这个家里仅剩的 即自♥由♥又能负责的人了
Okay. Well, great.
好的 那就好
Thank you for your time.
谢谢您能抽出时间来
Sorry for wasting yours.
抱歉浪费了你们的时间
How-how did you hurt your arm?
你是怎么伤到手的
Oh, I-I started biking again, for the workout.
为了锻炼身体 我又重新骑自行车了
And I broke my collarbone
我在路边骑车的时候
getting run off the road.
摔断了锁骨
I did that in college. It hurts like hell.
我大学时也伤过那 疼得要命
They give you anything?
医生给你开药了吗
Well, I never filled out the prescription.
我从来没申请过处方药
I-I would rather live with the pain than that fog.
我宁愿忍♥受痛苦也不想整日迷迷糊糊的
Yeah, I understand. Well, thank you again.
是啊 我能理解 再次感谢
And I hope you feel better.
希望你能够尽快好起来
Thank you.
谢谢
You were right.
你是对的
The pills Shelly was caught with
那些在谢莉身上找到的药
traced back to her mother-in-law's prescription.
其来源是她婆婆的处方
She planted them.
是她栽赃的
Looks like it.
看上去是这样
And all this just to get custody of her grandson?
所有这一切都是为了得到她孙子的监护权
But why wouldn't Shelly fight the charges?
但是谢莉为什么不进行抗辩
To keep her son out of foster care.
为了让她儿子远离寄养系统
If her mother-in-law goes into prison,
如果她婆婆也进了监狱
then the whole family's in the system.
那整个家庭的人都有了前科
So now Shelly can walk.
所以现在可以释放谢莉
No, she can't. I mean, the drug charges will go away,
不 不行 我是说 药品的罪名会被消除
but the robbery charges will stay.
但盗窃的指控依旧不变
You're not gonna drop 'em?
你不打算撤诉吗
I have direct orders to prosecute.
我接到了直接命令要我继续上诉
Since when have orders stopped you?
这些命令什么时候阻止过你
Since they've been coming straight from the D.A.,
这些命令是直接来自地方检察官的
complete with sarcasm and not-so-veiled threats.
其中还包括了挖苦以及毫不掩饰的威胁
So Shelly's stuck.
所以谢莉进退两难
Yes.
是的
And so is her son.
她儿子也一样
Allen Castillo.
艾伦·卡斯蒂洛
Doorman,
门卫
165 East 7th Street.
住在东第七大街165号♥
Is that right?
说得对吗
Yes, sir. You probably know
是的 警官 你一定
your tenants pretty well then.
非常了解你的业主吧
Some of them I do.
认识一些
What about Ben Wilson? You know him?
那本·威尔森呢 你认识他吗
I know him. But no better than the rest.
我认识他 但也就仅此而已
No, I think you know him very well.
不 我认为你十分了解他
What do you mean? Well, Mr. Wilson
你什么意思 是这样 威尔森先生的
has a profile on the House Swap app.
个人信息都被上传到了交换房♥屋的应用上面
The number and the e-mail on the account
他账号♥里的电♥话♥号♥码和邮箱地址
are the same number and e-mail
与大楼里其他业主
used on the accounts
所注册账号♥里的
of other tenants in your building
电♥话♥号♥码及邮箱地址相同
who happen to have profiles on that app as well.
而他们的个人信息也同样上传到了那个应用
And when I ran the number,
当我查那个号♥码
guess where they led me to.
猜猜看跳出的是谁
It was just to make some extra cash on the side.
只是为了赚取点外快而已
What happened to Michelle?
米歇尔到底怎么了
I don't know, I swear.
我不知道 我发誓
You knew she was staying there. I was renting
你知道她住在那里 我是把业主的公♥寓♥
my tenants' apartments, but I'd never murder anyone.
出租出去 但我从来没谋杀过任何人
Except this time.
除了这一次
The power went out, and you knew the security cameras
当时停电了 而你知道监控摄像头
would be down. When the power went out,
会关闭 停电的时候
I was at home, helping my family.
我在家里 帮助我的家人
Our power took twice as long to come back on.
我们那儿得花两倍的时间电力才能恢复
Right. So you were home with your family.
是啊 所以你是回家陪你家人了
My family, my neighbors' families--
我的家人 我邻居的家人
they can all vouch for me.
他们都能为我作证
Hope so. I'll be paying them a visit.
希望如此 我到时会走访他们
Who else would have access to the apartment?
还有谁能进入公♥寓♥房♥间
Maybe somebody you rented it to before,
也许是你之前出租给的某人
maybe they had copies of the keys made?
也许他们拿着钥匙复刻了一把
This is the first time I rented it.
那是我第一次把公♥寓♥租出去
Ben never left town long enough before.
本以前从未离开本市这么长时间
Before what? He and his girlfriend split up.
以前什么 他和他的女友分手了
Ben had a girlfriend?
本有个女友
A nightmare of one. They used to fight all the time.
噩梦般的那种 他们以前一直在吵架
And things ended bad?
分手闹得不愉快吗
Horrible. Their last fight spilled into the hallways.
非常糟糕 最后那次他们都吵到了走廊
I almost had to call the cops.
我都差点报了警
That was the last time I ever saw her.
那也是我最后一次看到她
So, are we the kind of couple
我们是要像那种
that talks about the office, or do we leave
谈论各自工作的情侣 还是我们下班后
the office talk back at the office?
吐槽办公室里的各种事
Actually, I did want to talk to you about something.
实际上 我是想和你谈点正事
Okay. I heard about
好的 我听说到
the undercover assignment
戴维斯警探想让你
that Detective Davis wants you to work.
参与一项卧底任务
It's a great opportunity, right?
这是一个很好的机会 对吧
I don't think you should do it.
我认为你不应该去
What? I think you should steer clear
什么 我认为你应该
of Davis and the undercover assignment.
回避戴维斯以及那个卧底任务
Uh, why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
Eddie, it's dangerous.
埃迪 太危险了
Well, I think it's more dangerous
我认为任由那家伙
having that guy out on the street.
在大街上闲逛更危险
And we'll get him, but not like this.
我们会抓住他的 但不是以这种方式
I don't think so. I'm perfect for this.
我不这么认为 我很适合干这个
I fit the profile of every one of his victims.
我符合受害者的所有特征
Wait, is this, like... an order?
等一下 这是不是 某种命令
No. I wanted to tell you here,
不 我之所以想在这里告诉你
because I didn't want to muddy the waters like that.
是因为我不想把事情搞复杂
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表