her sergeant,
她的警长
for leading by example.
带头做榜样
And I'm not blowing smoke.
而且并非我奉承
Well, we'll see
看来他们
they get credit, too.
也有功劳
There's someone else
还有人
deserves it-- you, sir.
也有功 是您 长官
This arrest is a direct result
是您在我辖区内动用武力
of your show of force in my precinct.
才有此次的抓捕行动
Now you are blowing smoke.
你这就是在奉承了
No. He was the one shooting the video
不 在言辞辱骂警官时
while his crew verbally abused my cops.
他是那个在录像的人
What comes to mind?
我的看法是
Success has a thousand mothers, failure is an orphan.
成功需要上千个因素 错失一个则会失败
Anyway, good work, and thank you.
不管怎样 做得不错 谢谢
Sir.
长官
Gentlemen. Ma'am.
先生们 女士
Wow.
哇
Bushwick Butcher behind bars.
进监狱的「布♥什♥维克屠夫」
Take a victory lap, boss.
可以开庆功会了 老大
He doesn't take victory laps.
他不开庆功会
Press'll eat it up, huh, Garrett?
媒体该没话说了吧 盖瑞特
Little buff on the image can't hurt.
一点瑕疵无伤大雅
If you believe them when they say you're great,
如果他们说你伟大时你信了
you have to believe them when they say you suck.
那他们说你差劲时你也得信
Zero-sum game.
零和博弈
I'd like to say something to all of you.
我有话对你们说
It's my job to make sure the NYPD doesn't get a black eye
我的职责是不让新闻媒体
in the press, but...
抹黑纽约警局
I'm starting to come around to the idea
但我有了一个这样的想法
that it's also my job
就是明白有时候
to know that sometimes...
被抹黑是值得的
getting a black eye is worth it.
也是我的职责之一
That's it?
就这吗
That's it.
就这
Where's the "However"?
没有「然而」吗
There isn't one.
没有然而
Wow. That's a first.
哇 头一回啊
Thank you, Commissioner Moore.
谢谢 摩尔局长
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表