Well, I'm happy to hear that.
嗯 很高兴你会这么说
I introduced you to Billy because he wanted help.
我把你介绍给比利是因为他需要帮助
Among other things.
除此之外
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay. I shouldn't have gotten involved with Billy
好吧 我不应该在我们帮助他的时候
while you were going out of your way to help him,
和他有发♥生♥关♥系♥
but the real issue here is you not being comfortable
但问题在于你对我有性生活
with me having a sex life.
表示不满
You're right, and I'm guessing
你是对的 我是在猜测
you don't really want to hear about my sex life.
你才不想听到有关我的性生活的故事
Ugh. No.
额 才不
I shouldn't have showed up unannounced.
我不应该在没有通知的情况下出现
It's okay. I really don't want this part of my life
没关系的 我真的不希望我生活的这一部分
to be some deep dark secret.
成为我内心阴暗的小秘密
Well, some secrets are good to keep.
额 有些秘密值得藏于心中
Yeah, but I need to be able to talk to you about this stuff.
嗯 但我需要能和你讨论这件事
So maybe we can operate
所以我们或许可以在
on a need-to-know, less-is-more basis?
一个知晓情况 相对合理的范围下进行
Deal.
好的
Deal.
就这样
Ten-minute warning on dinner.
还有十分钟开饭
Thanks.
谢谢
Danny's gonna be here soon.
丹尼 很快就会到这了
Uh-huh.
嗯
Maybe you guys should talk before we sit down to dinner.
你们或许可以在我们坐下来吃饭之前先谈一谈
She said, hopefully.
她说的 或许吧
Jamie, you guys love and respect each other.
杰米 你俩互相爱着并尊重对方
Don't you think it's time you make up?
你不觉得是时候该和好了吗
It's not like he stole my baseball glove, Eddie.
埃迪 这可不想小时候偷走我的棒球手套
He screwed up at a crime scene, my crime scene.
他在犯罪现场搞砸了 我的犯罪现场
Yeah, he followed his gut.
嗯 他只是跟随他的直觉
That's what makes him a great cop.
这正是他能成为一个好警♥察♥的原因
You're taking his side?
你站他那一方吗
Of course not.
当然不是
He's your brother.
他是你哥哥
Exactly. I let him disobey a direct order
正是这样 就因为我们是一家人
because we got the same last name?
所以我可以让他违反命令吗
What kind of credibility will I have with the next guy?
以后同别人处事的时候别人会怎么想
Running late?
迟到了
Had a few things to take care of.
我有点事情需要处理一下
Wouldn't be that you're trying to avoid Jamie, would it?
难道不是你想避免遇见杰米 不是吗
So I guess you heard.
看来你也听说了
Bad news travels fast around here.
坏事传千里
Well, it is what it is.
额 事实就是这样
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么做呢
I mean, got a hearing set in the trial room for tomorrow.
明天将在审判室举♥行♥一场听证会
You're really gonna let it go that far?
你真打算让事情这样发展下去
I'm really gonna let it go that far?
我真打算让事情这样发展下去吗
I didn't do anything, okay?
我什么都没有做 好吧
I'm the victim here. I did my job,
我才是受害者 我做了我的本职工作
and he came after me for nothing.
但他毫无理由的找我麻烦
If this is gonna get settled,
如果要解决这件事
someone has to make the first move.
有人得先做出让步
So why do I have to be the one to make the first move?
所以为什么要我去做那个人呢
Because you're older.
因为你是哥哥
I'm older, and he outranks me.
我是大一些 但他警衔比我高
Okay, look, I get what you're trying to do,
好吧 你看 我知道你想干什么
and I appreciate it, but don't do it.
并且我很感激 但是不需要
Will you pass the meat?
能递一下肉吗
Hello?
你能听到吗
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Maybe you could teach your fiancé some manners.
或许你可以教你的未婚夫一点礼仪
Word "Manners" Is kind of like "Rules."
“礼仪”这个词和“规则”有点像
It's not exactly your strong suit.
只不过没有那么强烈罢了
How is Officer Green holding up?
格林警官还好吗
Media's doing a real job on him.
媒体正在疯狂的黑他
Why is it always the cop's fault?
为什么总是警♥察♥的错
Certain papers playing to their base.
有些媒体就是这么恶劣
Although sometimes, a cop goes too far,
虽然有时候 一个警♥察♥过头了
and needs to be held accountable.
需要负责任
Not in his case.
但不是在这个案子上
The findings were quick and conclusive.
调查非常快并且可信
And when a guy
而且当一个人
does nothing wrong and takes a bad guy off the street,
没有做错事的同时还抓到了坏人
that should be reported, too.
这也应该被举报
Two sides to every story. I was glad
全面的看待每个故事 我很乐意
to hear that the grand jury didn't indict Officer Green.
听到陪审团没有判格林警官有罪
Yeah. That's 'cause they get
事的 这是因为他们知道
that he was doing his job, though.
他只是在做他的本职工作
Some people don't get that.
有些人就是不懂
You going somewhere with this? All right, guys,
你真的这样认为吗 好了 各位
this is not the time or the place.
说话看清时间和场合
Jamie, cool it.
杰米 冷静
Thank you.
谢谢
You, too.
你也一样
If Officer Green did the right thing...
如果格林警官做了正确的事情
No "If."
没有如果
...it will come out.
真♥相♥自然会被揭露
It's the time spent waiting that's the killer.
那叫坐以待毙
Guy does his job,
那个人尽职了
he shouldn't pay a price for it.
他不应该为此受罪
Why don't you cut the crap, Danny?
你为什么就不能停下来吗 丹尼
You know, I wasn't even talking to you. You must have
你知道的 我压根就没有和你说 你一定
a guilty conscience.
有负罪感吧
This argument doesn't belong
要吵出去吵
at this table.
别在这张桌子上
Maybe it does. Why don't
或许是的 爷爷
you settle this, Grandpa? - I can't.
为什么你不解决这事 我不能
Can't or won't?
不能还是不想
My sons are having a disagreement,
我的儿子间有分歧
so they need to figure it out like grown men.
所以他们应该像一个成人一样自己解决
I tried.
我试过了
This one doesn't want to listen to reason.
但这个家伙不想听我的原因
I'll start listening to reason when I start hearing some.
我听你解释的前提是 你说的是理由而不是狡辩
We don't turn on each other in this family.
我们家才不会反♥目♥成仇
How's that for reason?
这个理由怎样
That rule doesn't apply to you out on the street?
工作规矩管不了你了是吧
Guys, that's enough.
各位 够了
You better stop hiding behind those stripes you're wearing.
你最好不要在我面前摆官腔
I'm not wearing 'em right now, Danny. Great!
我现在没有摆官腔 丹尼 那真棒
Let's go outside and settle this like we used to.
让我们到外面去解决这个问题就像原来一样
Step outside.
出来呀
That's it! Dad.
够了 爸
You can't abide by the rules of this table, get out.
你们不能遵守我们这个桌子的规则 那就出去
Got a heads-up from the shield desk.
警徽办公室来消息
Officer Green showed up unannounced.
格林警官突然到访
And did he turn it in?
他上交了警徽吗
Coincidentally, they stepped away for a moment
巧合的是 他一来
just as he got there.
部门人员就暂时离开了一会
They made him wait.
他们让他等会儿
Bring him up in my private elevator.
让他走我的私人电梯
I figured you would say that. He's waiting outside.
我就知道你会这样说 他在门外
Thanks, Sid.
希德 谢谢
Baker?
贝克
Please have a seat.
请坐
Thanks for coming up.
感谢你的到来
Honored, sir.
这是我的荣幸 长官
Look, I understand why you want to quit,
我理解你想辞职的原因
what you're going through.
还有你的遭遇
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表