Oh, it was the old man who sent you here? Is that it?
哦 是我老头让你来的吗 是不是
You know better than that.
你心里比谁都清楚
You also know he won't step up
你也知道如果你对内务部撒谎
and save your shield if you lie to IAB.
他不会站出来帮助你
And you ought to know better that I would never ask him to,
你也应该更清楚我绝不会请求他那么做
nor would I want him to.
也不会希望他那么做
Danny, you got to get ahead of this thing.
丹尼 你必须看开这件事
I can't.
我不能
You ran away from home nine months ago?
你九个月前离家出走
Yes. My parents and I were fighting.
是的 我和父母吵架了
How did you meet the defendants?
你是怎么见到被告的
I met them on the street.
我在大街上见到他们
They bought me a meal and they said
他们给我买♥♥饭还说
they had an apartment where I could stay.
他们有一处公♥寓♥可以让我住
What happened there?
那里发生了什么
They forced me to have sex with men.
他们强迫我和男人发生性关系
And the men paid them.
男人们给他们钱
Did you try to refuse?
你有尝试过抵抗吗
Yes, but, um,
有 但
they would tie me up and beat me,
他们把我绑起来 还打我
burn me with lit cigarettes.
用香烟头烫我
These are photos of Ms. Hill's injuries on the day
这些是当局救出希尔女士那天
authorities rescued her.
拍摄的受伤照片
Are the individuals who did this in the courtroom today, Tonya?
对你做这些事情的人今天在法庭吗 汤娅
Yeah.
在
That's them.
就是他们
You sandbagged me, Counselor.
你给了我压力 参事
Sir?
先生
I've got a daughter her age. But you knew that, right?
我有个同龄的女儿 你知道的 对吗
Hmm, you figured I'd watch that kid fall apart,
你估摸着我看到椎心泣血的孩子
see her old man go to pieces,
看到她的父亲痛不欲生
and I'd have a come-to-Jesus moment, am I right?
我就会心生善意 我没说错吧
I just thought you should see the reality
我只是觉得你应该看一看
of what these victims go through.
这些受害者到底经历过什么
I get lobbied 24/7, Counselor.
每时每刻都有人在游说我 参事
By people selling their souls on layaway plans.
不断地出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
I understand that. In my position,
我了解 在我看来
if I allow emotion to govern my decisions,
如果我允许用感性来做决定
I'd be out on my ass.
我早就下台了
And yet, in your position, you're the only one
在你看来 你是唯一一位
who can help us stop these sex traffickers.
能够帮助我们阻止这些强迫卖♥♥淫的罪犯
You want this real bad, huh?
你就这么迫切渴望这件事情吗
Of course I do.
那当然
All right.
好吧
I could cut a deal with the speaker
我可以和议员达成协议
to push the law through.
推动这项法案
You could or you will?
你可以还是你愿意
I'm rolling out a pretty tough crime bill this spring.
今年春天我要强化犯罪法案
I'll need your boss's support.
我需要你上司的支持
The D.A. Doesn't consult me on policy.
地检可不会在政策上问我意见
Yeah, but he respects you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.
对 但他尊敬你 不然你也不会在这儿了
I could use a thumbs-up
我也需要
from your old man, too.
你老爸的支持
But I haven't read the bill yet.
但我还没看过法案
Call it a leap of faith.
试一试信仰之跃吧
Okay.
好吧
Welcome to the varsity.
欢迎来到新世界
You don't have to do this, Danny.
你没必要这样子 丹尼
If it were me they were asking questions about,
如果他们这么问我的话
you'd have my back, too.
你也会支持我
If you hung a wounded officer out to dry?
如果你就让一名受伤的警员在那边等死
Not a chance.
不可能的
Well, thank God the wounded officer's
谢天谢地受伤的警员
gonna be okay, and I took out the shooter.
没有大碍 我也干掉了枪手
Besides, you're not me and I'm not you.
而且 你不是我 我不是你
Danny.
丹尼
Detective Reagan.
雷根警探
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Your interview
你的说辞
is no longer required, Detective.
已经没有必要了 警探
Because you're dropping the investigation?
因为你要撤案了吗
Detective Pierce has made a full statement.
皮尔斯警探全盘托出了
Meaning what?
什么意思
I'll let you two discuss that.
你们两位聊
I'm done here.
我完事了
Want to tell me what the hell's going on?
能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
I just did what I should've done in the first place.
我做了本来就该做的事情
Tommy, what are you talking about?
汤米 你在说什么
Danny, I couldn't live with what I did.
丹尼 我无法容忍♥我的行为
All right?
好吗
And I sure as hell couldn't let you
也不能让你因为我
get jammed up because of me.
惹上麻烦
So what's gonna happen?
到底发生了什么
I'm retiring, man.
我要退休了 老兄
I just turned in my shield.
我刚刚上交了我的警徽
Why the hell didn't you come and talk to me about it first?
你为什么不先来找我和我谈谈
What, so you could talk me out of it?
怎么 你能说服我吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
Look, it's done. Okay, it's done.
听着 事情结束了 结束了
We both know it's right.
我们都清楚这很好
Well, what are you gonna do now?
那你现在要怎么办
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
I mean, you guys gonna be okay?
你们家还好吗
Do you need help with anything?
要帮什么忙吗
Yeah, we'll be okay.
我们没事
It's funny.
很有意思
You know... being a cop's been my whole life for so long.
目前为止当了一辈子的警♥察♥
Last few days, I realized...
最近几天 我意识到
it's just not my life anymore.
我这一辈子翻篇了
Things kind of change when you become a dad, yeah.
当你成为爸爸的时候 事情都变了
That is my life now.
现在这是我的生活了
Everything else I'll figure out.
其他事情到时候再想吧
I know you will.
我相信你
All right, Saturday morning, flag football.
周六早上 夺旗橄榄球
I expect to see you and Sean.
期待见到你和肖恩
We'll be there.
我们会到的
Good.
很好
See you around.
再见
Here I am, Pop.
我在这儿 爷爷
Thanks for coming out.
谢谢你过来
You know what this place is?
你知道这是什么地方吗
Yeah. Cop Arlington.
警员公墓
Police Arlington.
警♥察♥公墓
I know what it is, Pop.
我知道 爷爷
Eddie talk to you?
埃迪和你说了吗
No, she did not.
没 她没有
Give me some credit.
你得相信我
I've known you since the day you were born.
从你出生开始我就看着你了
Copy that.
知道
Everyone that is buried here either died in the line of duty
葬在这里的每一位要么在前线牺牲
or sent other officers to their death.
要么是派其他警员牺牲的人
I accept the risk to me.
我接受我牺牲的风险
I signed up with eyes wide open.
我完全同意
But I don't think I'm cut out for command.
但我觉得我没办法下达牺牲的命令
The department can't function without command.
警局不能没有命令
I get that.
我知道
I also get that Officer Ramos almost lost his life
我差点让拉莫斯警官殉职
as a result of my order. Almost.
因为我的命令 差点
Almo Pop. But one will die
差 爷爷 但人总有一死
one day, don't get me wrong.
别误会我
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表