Who's "Him"? The guy on the bike?
他是谁 自行车上的人吗
Yeah.
对
Central Perv.
"公园变♥态♥?"
"Central Perv"?
"公园变♥态♥?"
That's what some of us call him. He-He's homeless.
我们都这么叫他 因为他无家可归
Doesn't make him a perv.
这也没法说他是变♥态♥
Except when he's leering at women or stripping naked
他还骚扰女性
to bathe in the pond. You ask him to stop,
偷看女性洗澡 你制止他
and he yells how he's gonna shove his handlebars
他就会朝你大吼大叫 拿车把手
up various parts of your anatomy.
往你身上撞
Back to the scene of the crime?
要再现犯罪现场吗
All right. Sit tight. Yeah.
好 你呆在这儿 好
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey! Police! Hold it!
嘿 警♥察♥ 站住
Hold it! Get out of the way!
站住 让一让
Move!
让开
Come here!
过来
Police!
警♥察♥
I didn't do anything! Come here.
我什么都没做 起来
I know my rights. Nicely done.
我清楚我的权力 做得好
Thank you. Grab his stuff. I got him.
谢谢 拿上他的东西 我来搞定
Are you absolutely sure?
你确定吗
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Yeah,
对
he says the guy dropped it off.
他说那个人把东西放地上了
But who the hell steals a box
但是谁光天化日之下
off your porch in broad daylight?
在走廊上偷走了盒子
A lowlife. A dirtbag.
人♥渣♥ 垃圾
A scumbag. A crook. Hey, hey, hey.
混♥蛋♥ 骗子 嘿
Language.
注意你的用词
What? I learned it from you.
怎么 这不是跟你学的
So what now, you call 911?
所以现在我们要打911吗
Nah. Without proof it wouldn't go anywhere.
哎 没有证据说什么也没用
Why not just, like, you know, ask your neighbors?
你可以问问你的邻居
For what? Maybe one of them
为什么 或许他们中有谁
has surveillance or, like, the doorbell camera things.
家里有实时监控或者摄像头之类的东西
So what if I ran? I'm an innocent man.
我跑又怎么了 反正我是无辜的
An innocent man nicknamed Central Perv.
无辜的人外号♥叫"公园变♥态♥"
My name is Anderson Hardy, and I was minding my own business.
我的名字叫安德森·哈迪 我有自己的生意
You mispronounced "Eyeballing the girl
你说错了 "全副武装的我
I murdered while being armed to the teeth."
盯着被我谋杀的女生"
Armed? I'm a peaceful person.
武装 我是一个崇尚和平的人
A peaceful person with a knife in his backpack.
和平人士包里还有刀啊
Oh, and a baton in your backpack.
哦 包里还有棍子
And look at that, he also has a screwdriver in his backpack.
看 他还有螺丝刀
Refresh my memory. Where's the last place we saw one of these?
让我想想 我们最后一次见到这些是在哪里
Stuck in the heart of a dead girl.
捅在了去世女生的心脏上
That's right. Almost forgot.
对 差点忘了
I have those to defend myself.
我拿这些是为了保护自己
Against who? Everyone.
防着谁 每个人
Businessmen who spit on me, kids who steal my stuff.
向我吐口水的商人 偷我东西的小孩
And no one hates on the homeless like you cops.
而且你们警♥察♥最恨我们这些流浪的
And how exactly was it that Jessica hated on you?
那杰西卡因为什么恨你
Let me guess-- she asked you not to whip it out
让我猜猜 她拜托你不要
while she was trying to paint?
在她画画时出现
She didn't hate me. She was nice.
她不讨厌我 她人很好
If anyone killed her, it was that other guy.
如果有人杀了她 一定另有他人
Oh, the infamous other guy.
可不就是某个声名狼藉的人嘛
But there was another guy... Yeah!
但确实另有其人 没错啊
I didn't stop to say hi
我没停下来打招呼
'cause Jessica was already talking to him.
因为杰西卡正和他说话
Describe him.
描述一下他
I, I didn't see his face.
我没看见他的脸
When you're homeless, you learn
如果你是流浪者 你会学会
not to stare at other people too long.
不要长时间盯着别人看
Yeah.
是啊
Well, this is your new home now, my friend, so sit tight.
那这就是你的新家了 朋友 好好坐着吧
We'll be back.
我们等下回来
M.E.'s office. You said to find you the moment it was delivered.
法医办公室的 你说过报告送到就马上找你
Thanks, Officer Meyers.
谢谢 迈耶斯警官
What do we got?
有什么消息
Uh, no prints on the screwdriver,
螺丝刀上没有指纹
but there were skin cells with the DNA
但发现了一些皮屑
which belongs to... not Central Perv.
DNA不是"公园变♥态♥"的
What?
什么
The DNA belongs to a Steve Rhodes.
DNA是史蒂夫·罗兹的
He was collared three years ago on a D.W.I.
他三年前因酒驾被抓
So our guy is not our guy.
这么说我们抓的人不对
Jamie.
杰米
What do you want, Mr. Janko?
你想要什么 杨科先生
I want to walk my little girl down the aisle.
我想牵着我的女儿走过婚礼的红毯
Please. Come on.
拜托了 请坐
I will abide by every rule, every condition.
我会遵守所有规矩 所有条件
Why come to me and not to her?
为什么来找我 不找她
Y-You're higher up the ladder than she is.
你是她的上级
Or because you know that Eddie would say no.
或许是因为你知道她会拒绝
No. She, she wants this as much as I do.
不是的 她和我想的一样
Said so in her letters.
她在信里这么说的
Letters?
信
She's been writing to me
她从你们订婚起
ever since you guys got engaged.
就给我写信了
I got a stack of them in my cell.
我牢房♥里有一叠呢
I'll show you.
我拿给你看
What would she write you about?
她会给你写什么
Father-daughter stuff.
父女之间的事
Starting life with somebody
和某人开始新生活
and, you know, how to make a marriage work.
还有 怎么让婚姻美满
She came to you about that?
她找你谈这个了吗
Whatever else I may be,
不论我是怎样的人
I am still her father.
我仍是她父亲
So she comes to me for advice, yes.
所以她来问我征求意见
As, I'm-I'm guessing, you go to your family.
就像 我猜 你会找你的家人一样
I'm not sure that's... the same thing.
我觉得这不是一♥码♥事
Armin, my dad...
阿明 我爸爸...
Is not behind bars.
没进监狱
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
Maybe, for one day,
也许会有一天
we could set all of that aside
我们可以把这些都放一边
and we could all celebrate your wedding together.
我们会一起庆祝你们的婚礼
As a family.
像一家人
As it should be.
本因如此
What's this place supposed to be-- condos, offices?
这地方是个公♥寓♥还是办公室
He's an app guy, he just sold one for $10 million.
他是个搞应用的 刚刚一千万美元卖♥♥了一个
Apparently, this is the new headquarters.
很明显 这是新的总部
Fancy.
阔气
Looks like him over there.
看来他在那边
What's his last name?
他姓什么
Rhodes.
罗兹
Steven Rhodes.
史蒂夫·罗兹
Detective Reagan.
我是雷根警探
My partner Detective Baez.
我的搭档贝兹警探
How can I help you?
有什么事吗
Wanted to ask you some questions
想就杰西卡·金被害一事
about the murder of Jessica King.
问你一些问题
What?
什么
First you've heard of it?
你刚听说吗
Yes. How?
是的 怎么回事
How's a good question.
这个"怎么回事"就是个好问题
As in how was your DNA found on the murder weapon?
比如你的DNA怎么出现在凶器上
Hmm.
哼
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表