That's why we're here, to look at all sides.
这正是我们在这讨论的原因 权衡利弊
And you brought us one of them.
而你给我们提供了一方面意见
My side has the unions on it. That's one big fat side.
工会也站在我这边 那可是股‘大且肥’的力量
No pun intended.
没有一语双关
You know what, go down to one of those fancy-ass gyms,
你知道吗 随便找一家时髦的健身馆
grab every meathead in the joint,
抓上所有夜♥总♥会♥里的那些傻瓜
put 'em in a uniform and out in the street,
让他们穿上警服去巡街
and see what happens. - That's not what this is about.
看看会发生什么 - 我们不是这个意思
This is a bad idea, boss.
这是个糟糕的主意 老大
It's not a bad idea... or a good idea.
这个主意也许好也许坏
It's just an idea whose time has come.
会逢其适 应运而生
And it arrived on that rooftop the other day
而这个时机正是那天那屋顶我们一位
gasping for air, sweating bullets,
气喘吁吁 汗流不止
50 pounds overweight.
超重50磅
And wearing our uniform.
的警员
The kid was fibbing.
那孩子说了瞎话
You mean the kid lied to investigators?
你是说那个孩子对调查员们说了谎
He wasn't with her the night of.
那晚他没有和她在一起
And?
还有呢
My gut said he knew something.
我的直觉告诉我他知道些什么
I was wrong.
我错了
So that's it? I'm free to move on?
就这样了吗 我可以继续调查别的案子了吗
You always were.
当然
Thanks for giving me the leeway.
谢谢你给我留了点余地
I'll apologize to the D.A.
我会跟检察官道歉
You know, it's a good day, Anthony.
安东尼 你知道吗 生活还是很美好的
We're doing what we advertise we do.
我们做了那些我们声称要做的事
We're putting the killer away.
而且我们把杀人犯绳之以法了
Yeah. Yay.
是的 对
What?
什么
You should see what we do to these kids, Erin.
艾琳 你应该知道我们对这些孩子做了什么
You know, they sent Sam to a home
他们将山姆带回家
where they kept him locked out for hours?
却将他锁在门外面了几个小时
But apparently there's no other place for him
很明显这没有他的容身之地
in the foster system.
就抚养体系而言
We didn't do that. You didn't lock him out.
我们没有这样做 你没有将他锁在门外面
Yeah, I know.
这我知道
I think it might be time that you step down from this case.
你现在是时候退出这个案子了
That's not necessary.
没必要吧
I wasn't asking.
我这不是请求
I hear you two are still digging into my case.
我听说你们两个还在调查我的案子
What, you don't trust me, Reagan?
怎么 你不相信我吗 雷根
Come on, boss, I never thought for a second you was crooked.
别听他们瞎说 头儿 我没觉得你有所隐瞒
And now we know it. It all checked out.
而且现在我们也清楚了 经过调查
You checked up on me?
你们调查过我
I did.
我调查过
And what if I was covering up for the guy?
你们这样做就好像我在包庇那个家伙一样
Then you know how the story goes.
你知道事情会如何发展
Sorry, boss.
对不起 头儿
I'm the one who owes you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
Why is that?
何出此言
That case happened during one of the worst years of my life.
这个案子正发生在我人生中最难熬的那一年
My marriage was breaking up,
我的婚姻支离破碎
I was knee-deep in debt.
又债台高筑
I know a couple of cases must have fell through the cracks.
我知道肯定有一些案子会被我忽视过去
Why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?
你为何不在当时就告诉我这些事
Because I was embarrassed that you would solve it
因为你能够轻松地就解决这些问题 而我不能
so easily when I couldn't.
这会让我尴尬不已
Not that easily; we still don't have
并没有你想的那么容易 我们到现在都没有
anything solid on Sloan.
找到任何可靠的证据来证明斯隆犯罪了
No, we don't. What I should have done
对的 我们没有 我本应该做的
was just help you guys out,
就是帮你们这些家伙走出困境
which is what I want to do now.
这也是我现在想做的事
Great. Be our guest.
好啊 来帮助我们吧
I bagged on the softball team, like you told me to.
我照你说的 拒绝加入了垒球队
I didn't tell you to, I asked.
不是我让你做 而是我请求你你那样做
Rachel Witten thought it was about her,
瑞秋儿·威顿以为是因为她
thought that cops were lining up against her
认为警♥察♥们是在针对她
'cause Leary got fired for being fat.
利里因为体重超标被炒了鱿鱼
I'm gonna clear that up with the whole squad.
我和整个警队都没有这么做过
You know, the last partner I had,
我的前任搭档
she kept secrets from me, and that didn't turn out so great.
她对我保守秘密 而这样做的结果并不是很好
I wasn't asking you to keep secrets,
我没有要求你保守秘密
just not to go joining any organizations
只是不要加入任何团体
on account of the fact that... I'm gonna be a Reagan?
因为... 我将成为雷根家的一员吗
Yeah, like I said, it comes with...
对 就像我之前说的那样 比如发生...
You know, I need to know what else I need to know.
我有必要知道其他一些我需要知道的事
Family dinner. What gets you excused?
家庭晚宴 你用的借口是什么
Gunshot wound?
枪伤
Fever of 104? Is there a list somewhere?
发烧到40度 还有其他的理由可以用吗
Are we talking, or are we just talking smack?
我们是在好好交谈 还是你在抬杠
You guys all belong to fraternal organizations
你们男人都是在一个部门的
in the department, so what gives?
兄弟会的一员 所以我得到了什么
Is it 'cause I'm female?
得到了因为我是女人这样的结果吗
We belong to the ancient ones, Eddie, it's not the same thing.
我们参加的是老派兄弟会 埃迪 这是有区别的
What about when we get married? Am I expected to retire?
那谈一下当我们结婚时候的事吧 那时你会要求我退休吗
You're expected to do what you want to do.
你可以做你想做的事情
On what? Which things?
比如 哪些事
Is there a list? Cut it out.
有列清单吗 闭嘴吧你
Rachel Witten was hurt. I could see it.
瑞秋儿·威顿受伤了 我能看出来
And the only way that you can make amends
你唯一可以做的补救办法就是
is by playing shortstop on her club?
在她的俱乐部玩上几垒吗
Eddie, come on.
埃迪 别说了
I'm off the case, Sam.
我现在已经不管这个案子了 山姆
So, if you got anything you want to say,
所以 如果你想到了你想说的话
I got to refer you to...
那我就会将你送交给...
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只是想说一句对不起
I feel bad about lying to you.
对你撒谎使我感到很不好
You came all this way just to say you're sorry?
你来这就只是为了说这个
I got locked out again.
我又被锁在门外了
All right, come on in.
好吧 那你进来吧
Why won't she let you have a key?
为什么她不给你钥匙
Because I'm 16.
因为我十六岁
She says she don't want no 16-year-old
她说她不想看见一个十六岁的人
coming and going like he please.
想来就来想走就走
What's in this?
面里面有什么
Bucatini with Sunday sauce.
圆空心面和星期天酱料
What's Sunday sauce?
酱料里都有些什么
Garlic, oil, good tomatoes, some chopped up onions.
有蒜 油 上好的土豆 和一些切碎了的洋葱
This is delicious, and I hate onions.
这酱料吃起来很好吃 只是我不喜欢洋葱
They cook down.
洋葱煮得很软
You don't even know they're in there.
软到你甚至不知道面里有它
Hmm. Meatballs.
恩 还有肉丸
Sweet sausage, but the kind without the fennel seeds.
和甜味香肠 但是这类香肠里面没有加茴香
What's fennel seeds?
茴香又是什么
Tastes kind of like licorice.
是一种尝起来有些像甘草
Overwhelms the other flavors.
并且会掩盖其他香料的调料
Who wants licorice on their noodles?
谁想在面条里加甘草
On their pasta.
应该是加在面团里
And my point exactly.
我是这样想的
I'm just seeing this now.
我怎么现在才看见这份报纸
It's a mockup. Oh.
这是模拟版本 哦
It's also bound to happen. Not bound.
这肯定会发生 你怎么确定百分百发生
Well, more than likely at best.
好吧 最多也就是很有可能发生
Look, I get it, slim. It's important to you.
听着 我知道了 瘦子 这对你来说重要
It's important to you, too.
这对于你来说也重要
You're as vain about the department as he ever was.
你现在会和他一样对我们警♥察♥局感到自满
Not vain.
我没有自满
Proud. Protective. Whatever you want to call it.
那换个词 是骄傲 保护 无论你想怎么称呼它
We can't do it if Johnny Lyons is against it.
如果强尼·里昂反对的话 我们就不能做
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表