Not our decision, boss. Wish it was.
这不是我们的决定 头儿 我倒希望它是
When's this gonna happen?
这事儿什么时候开始
Parole board meets Monday.
假释裁决委员会议将在星期一召开
He killed a cop.
他杀了个警♥察♥
Preaching to the choir here.
我自然明白
But it was in 1978, so when he was sentenced...
但这案子是在1978年 所以当他被判刑时...
And life without parole was not an option.
必须无期且不允许假释
But I also know the parole board
但是我也明白假释裁决委员会
can choose to do the right thing:
能够做出正确的选择
honor our fallen officer and deny him parole.
尊重我们牺牲的警官 拒绝保释他的请求
Fact remains, though, they have the authority to release him.
尽管如此 事实就是这样 他们有这个权力去释放他
That's a fact? That's a travesty.
你确定那是事实 那简直歪门儿邪道
This guy Terrence Dean's been denied parole before.
特雷斯·迪恩这个家伙已经被拒绝了之前的假释了
What changed this time?
这次又有什么不同呢
Board membership's shifted the past two years.
董事会成员在过去两年内已经全部轮替了
More violent felons are being granted parole.
越来越多重罪犯正在被批准假释
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
And our murdered cop has a son on the job, am I right?
我们那个被谋杀的警♥察♥还有个儿子在这儿工作对吗
Scott Fuller. Detective in the 3-5.
斯科特·富勒 3-5分局的警探
You know him?
你认识他吗
Served in the same house for ten years.
曾经一起工作十多年
Bring him in.
带他过来
He should hear it from me.
我应该亲自告诉他
Scott and I got a history, boss.
斯科特和我是老相识了 头儿
Maybe it's better coming from me.
或许还是我告诉他的好
I'm not sure any messenger
我不确信任何传话人
could make this news land any easier.
能让这个信息听上去轻松些
Police Explorers?
警局探险家吗
It's a youth mentoring program sponsored by the department.
这是个局里赞助的青少年指导项目
I know. But how do you find time
我知道 但是你自愿参加了那么多活动
with all the other million things you volunteer for?
哪里来的时间呢
You make a real connection with these kids.
你能和孩子们有实质接触
They see cops as human beings. You should try it.
他们把警♥察♥当作常人 你也应该来参加的
Be honest, most of the people I meet on this job,
说实话 我很高兴如果工作中遇到的大多人
I'm happy if they think I'm a hard-ass
认为我是个难搞的
with a short temper and a loaded pistol.
脾气暴躁 一点就炸的人
It just keeps things easier.
因为这会使事情容易的多
Somebody help me!
来人啊 救命
Please! Help!
拜托了 救命啊
Somebody help me! Come on, come on!
来人啊 救命 快来人 快
Okay. Let's go.
好 出发
Hey.
嘿
Back up. Call a bus forthwith.
退后 即刻叫辆救护车
It's 29-David to Central.
29-D呼叫中心
What's going on?
发生什么了
My little girl started coughing, and then she stopped breathing.
我的女儿一开始在咳嗽 然后停止了呼吸
Does she have any medical conditions? No.
她有什么病症吗 没有
Allergies? No.
过敏呢 没有
Oh, my God. Breathe.
哦 天哪 呼吸
Did she eat anything?
她吃什么东西了吗
Y-Yeah, she had a bag of grapes.
是 是的 她吃了一袋葡萄
Somebody's got to do something.
必须有人马上采取措施
Does anyone know CPR?
有人会心肺复苏术吗
Okay.
好吧
Back up. Back up. Give her some space.
退后 退后 给她腾点空间
I need you to back up. Please give some space. Back up.
我需要你退后 麻烦留出些空间 退后
Is there anything we can do?
有什么我们能做的吗
Okay.
好了
She's still not breathing.
她还是没法呼吸
Come on, sweetheart.
呼吸啊 甜心
Come on, baby.
加油啊 宝贝
Oh.
天呐
All right. Okay.
好了 没事了
Where's the father?
女孩儿的父亲在哪里
He was right here.
他刚还在这儿
Hey, folks!
嘿 伙计们
Anyone see this child's father?
有人看见这个孩子的父亲了吗
I-I don't know, Officer. I don't see him.
我... 不知道 警员 我没看见他
Anyone see him?
有人看见他了吗
Come on, anyone see him? Where...?
拜托 有人见到他了吗 在哪···
Looks like he took off.
看来他好像跑了
What the hell?
这算什么事儿
Pear salad okay?
梨沙拉味道还可以吧
Fine.
不错
You mean fine for a pear salad.
你说梨沙拉还不错
You should've ordered the veal.
你该点这份小牛肉的
I'm just not very hungry.
我还不是很饿
You read the draft of the crime bill my office sent over?
你看过我办公室送过去的打击犯罪法案的草案了吗
I did.
我看过了
So, what do you think?
那么 你怎么认为的
It's very... comprehensive.
非常... 全面
There's a lot in it.
里面涵盖了很多信息
More to the point, what will your old man think?
更确切地说 你父亲会怎么想
Honestly?
照实说
No, lie to me.
不 撒谎无妨
For one thing,
一方面
the bill grants state police equal authority
这法案将在纽约市警♥察♥局反恐协议中
in the NYPD anti-terror protocols.
授予州警♥察♥同等的权力
So?
所以呢
So that could blur the lines of authority.
所以管辖权很可能被模糊化
It's a dangerous world.
这是一个危险的世界
Adding my guys would only make the city safer.
增派我的人手只会让这座城市更加安全
I'm not sure the PC would see it that way.
我不认为警♥察♥局长会那样想
You and I, we have an arrangement.
你和我 我们有过约定了
I know.
我明白
You wanted a new sex-trafficking law, and I got it for you.
你想要新的性♥交♥易法案 我为你做到了
You didn't get it for me. You got it
你不是为了我 你是为了
for the thousands of victims that were...
那些成百上千的的受害者们...
And in return,
作为回报
you promised me the PC's support for my crime bill.
你答应过我警♥察♥局长会支持我的打击犯罪法案的
And I'm just saying that that might be a problem.
然而我说 那可能是个问题
Your promise. Your problem.
你的承诺 你的责任
What points to it being this guy's doing all of them?
有什么可以证明这些都是这个人干的吗
Same MO. He robs people at gunpoint
同样的犯案手法 他在受害人们到达取款机后
after they hit the ATM machine.
持枪抢劫了他们
Then he delivers a beatdown.
然后打了他们一顿
It's like a calling card.
这就像是他的名片
Like the mark of Zorro.
或者像佐罗的印记
But this is the fifth tip we've gotten
这是我们从画像上获取的第五条线索了
off of this sketch, and they've all been dead ends.
依旧一无所获
I just feel like we're spinning our wheels.
我觉得我们就是在浪费时间
I know. Let's just keep looking.
我知道 继续找吧
Hello.
是他吗
Could be.
有可能是
Only one way to find out.
那就只有一种办法了
Excuse me.
站住
Hey!
嘿
Hey! Police! Hold it!
嘿 警♥察♥ 站住
Move! Look out!
注意 别挡道
Move along! Come here!
过来 到我这儿来
Hey! Hey! Get off me!
嘿 嘿 放开我
Stop moving. Hey!
别动 嘿
Settle down. Show me your hands.
老实点 举起手来
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Hands behind your back. Check his wallet.
双手背到背后去 检查下他的钱包
Rivers, Damon. All right, Rivers, Damon.
里弗斯·戴蒙 好吧 里弗斯·戴蒙
We're gonna take a ride downtown.
我们要去局里走一趟
Settle down.
别动 老实点
Jackass.
混♥蛋♥
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表