You stay put.
你老实待着
Do not tell me that you believe that crap.
别告诉我你相信那些垃圾话
It's easy to check, and if he's got an alibi...?
这很容易证实 而且如果他确实有不在场证据...
What do you mean? Strangling someone takes rage.
你什么意思 盛怒之下才会去勒死一个人
You don't think that animal has rage?
你认为那个禽兽没有脾气吗
It's a crime of passion.
这是激♥情♥杀人
That guy's just a stoner and a slider.
那个人只是一个瘾君子 一个失足者
Besides, how did that mob know to go after him?
还有 那些民众又是怎么知道要去追堵他的呢
Somebody would have had to tell 'em, right?
总得有人煽风点火 不是吗
Yes.
有道理
Somebody would.
是该有这么个人
And it would have to be somebody we haven't had our eyes on.
而且这个人还没有在我们的密切关注视线内
Hey, Eddie?
嘿 埃迪
Computer Crimes confirmed
信息犯罪科证实了
the IP address that created the fake account came
注册这些虚假账号♥的IP地址
from Voorhees' place.
就是在沃利斯家里
And TARU said it was Voorhees' phone
技术援助响应部门也说
that called the IAB tip-line.
向内务局的举报电♥话♥是从沃利斯手♥机♥拨出的
Are you hearing me?
你在听吗
We got enough to get this son of a bitch.
我们有足够证据把这个混♥蛋♥拿下了
I don't know, Jamie.
我不明白 杰米
You... you don't know what?
你 你不明白什么
If it's Voorhees secretly coming after us,
如果真是沃利斯在秘密报复我们
why would he publicly waltz in here and file a complaint?
他又何必大摇大摆地走进警局投诉我们呢
Because the guy's a psycho.
因为他脑袋秀逗了
That's not Voorhees' style.
这不是沃利斯的行事风格
He doesn't do things out in the open.
他不会在你眼皮子底下使坏
He is always hiding behind someone else.
而总是借他人之手暗地搞鬼
Yeah, well, if not him, then who?
好吧 可如果不是他 又会是谁呢
Somebody who had access to his computer
一个可以使用他随意摊在家中的
and his phone just lying around the house.
电脑和手♥机♥的人
I'm sorry, Doug. I tried.
对不起 道格 我尽力了
Try?
尽力了
Sid, you did it.
希德 你做到了
Did what?
我做了什么
One PP called down.
局长下令
I can retire with line-of-duty pension
我可以退休享受工伤养老金
and full medical for life...
以及终身全额医保
because of what you found.
多亏了你的争取
What I found?
我争取的吗
Sid,
希德
if next time you see me, I'm not myself,
如果你下次遇到我 即使我已经忘记了
please know this.
也请你明白
You saved what's left of the rest of my life,
你拯救了我的余生
and I can never thank you enough for that.
我对此感激不尽
Aah!
啊
Grab me another one, all right?
再给我拿一瓶 行不
Oh, you're here to harass me again?
哦 你们又来骚扰我吗
No, to apologize.
不 我们是来道歉的
It wasn't you.
不是你干的
Really? You're not here to arrest me?
真的吗 你们不是来逮捕我的吗
Nope. Can we come in?
不是 我们可以进来吗
We're here to arrest her.
我们是来逮捕她的
It was your sister who set you up.
是你姐姐陷害了你
What? Hey, we get it.
什么 嘿 我们懂的
Growing up with a bottom-feeder
和像他这样卑鄙下流的人一起长大
like him must've been a nightmare.
一定如噩梦般痛苦吧
Then he loses everything, demands
然后他失去了一切
to move into your house?
还理直气壮的搬进你的房♥子
Yeah, what else did he do, Heidi?
对了 他还干了什么 海蒂
Did he borrow some money from you
他有向你借钱吗
you knew you'd never get back?
你知道他不会还的
Or did he, did he drink, and did he... did he push you around?
或者他酗酒吗 还是他欺负你了
You're crazy, because I never said that.
你们疯了吧 我从没说过这样的话
No, she took your computer and your cell phone to smear us.
是没有 不过她用你的电脑和手♥机♥抹黑我们
But you weren't exactly a criminal mastermind.
不过你不算什么犯罪大♥师♥
You did enough to implicate him.
你做的足够牵涉到他了
Don, just-just throw them the hell out!
唐 快 快把他们赶出去
Except I caught you
不过我的确几次发现
with both of those a couple of times.
你在用我的电脑和手♥机♥
I-I was just borrowing them.
我 我只是借用一下
To do what?
用来干什么
To do nothing.
没干什么
To set me up, Heidi?! Hey.
来陷害我 海蒂 嘿
All right. I'm cool. Cut it out.
好吧 我冷静了 别动手
You always hurt people, Don.
你一直在害人 唐
And you always
但是你又一直
get away with it your whole life!
有办法逃脱罪责
God, they're right.
老天爷 他们说的没错
You do belong in prison.
你就该烂在监狱里
Me? What did I do? See?
我 我做了什么 看到了吧
You always play the victim,
你总是在扮演受害者
and you turn the knife in everyone else.
却干着加害者的勾当
But I'm your brother! Hey.
但是我是你的亲弟弟啊 嘿
All right! Easy. Back up. Back up.
好了 冷静 退后 退后
Let's go.
我们走吧
Because I don't even care anymore!
因为我没有什么可在乎的了
You-you just got to get me away from him.
你 你必须把我带离他身边
All right. Come on, let's go. Come on.
好的 跟我来 我们走 跟上
Detectives.
警探们
Come... come in?
你们要进来吗
Hope we're not intruding.
希望我们没有打扰你
Not at all.
哪里的话
Really? Seems like you were expecting someone else.
真的吗 你看起来在等别人
Maybe even celebrating something?
可能还准备庆祝什么
I was just having some food.
我只是随便吃了点东西
Mm-hmm. Like you were just
是吗 就像你是个可怜的年轻女儿
the pitiful young daughter grieving her dead mom.
正在为死去的母亲哀悼
And I'm the clown that believed you.
而我像个小丑傻傻相信了你
I told you the truth.
我说的都是真的
No, you didn't. But it's okay. I did it to myself.
不 你撒谎了 不过没关系 算我自找的
The store was crazy,
那店里生意好得不得了
but you're gonna love this red.
但你会喜欢这瓶红酒的
Don't uncork that
先别急着开酒
just yet. Set it down.
把酒瓶放下来
You were saying, Margo?
你刚才说什么来着 玛格
Saying what?
说什么
Well, you were gonna tell us the truth.
你刚才准备跟我们说实话
You were gonna
你准备一次性全告诉我们
tell us what happened to your mom once and for all.
到底你母亲遭遇了什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yes, you do.
不 你很清楚
You know everyone in the building hated your mom,
你知道这栋楼里所有人都讨厌你的母亲
including you.
包括你
But they were done with her once she slammed the door
只是她摔门而出后
in their face. You, on the other hand--
其他人可以眼不见为净 而你
you've had to live under the same roof with her
必须和她一直生活在同一屋檐下
for your entire life, and you finally had enough, didn't you?
终于你受够了 不是吗
You have no idea how she pushed me all my life.
你根本无法想象她是怎样一直压♥迫♥我的
About school or grades
关于学校 成绩
or learning that stupid cello when I was five.
还有逼我五岁开始学习那该死的大提琴
The other night, I told her about Logan,
那晚 我告诉她罗根的事
and she forbid me from talking to him, so I just...
她就不准我再跟他讲话 所以我就
I just grabbed her around her neck.
我就掐住她的喉咙
Grabbed her around her neck, and you strangled her to death?
掐住她的喉咙 然后你就活生生把她勒死了
And you got this sucker to... cover for you.
还你找了这个傻瓜来掩护你
Hey. She didn't sucker me, all right.
注意点 她才没有骗我好吗
Shut up. I wanted to keep her away from that lunatic.
闭嘴 我只是想让她远离那个疯女人
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Oh. See?
你听见了吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表