What the hell is going on?
这是怎么了
Come on, what'd you do?
啊 你在弄啥
I was trying to make pancakes.
我在试着做煎饼
What, barbecued pancakes?
啥 全焦煎饼吗
Jack always made it look so easy;
杰克一直做得得心应手
I thought it might be a nice surprise.
我以为会是个很好的惊喜
Well, it was a nice attempt at a surprise.
好吧 这是个很好的尝试
Jack and I had our own traditions.
杰克和我有属于我们的传统
You and I will make our own, too.
你和我也会有的
If you say so. Come on, you're gonna be
你说是就是吧 快 你上学快迟到了
late for school; let's go, hurry up.
走吧 快点儿
Did you speak to your brother today?
你今天跟哥哥说话了吗
It's 8:00 a.m., do you think I've spoken with him yet?
这才八点啊 你觉得我可能和他说过话吗
Well, I tried to reach him last night,
好吧 我昨晚想联♥系♥他
and he never got back to me.
但他一直没回电♥话♥
Yeah, he posted some picture from a party last night.
嗯 他昨晚发了一些聚会照片
Party?
聚会
Who the hell has a party on a Sunday night?
谁他妈星期天晚上办聚会
Beats me; ask him.
别问我 问他去
You came over with the new sergeant, right?
你和新的警长一起过来的 对吗
Yeah.
是的
He was my partner in the 12th.
他在12分局的时候是我的搭档
He was your partner?
他是你的搭档
That must've been tough.
那一定很难吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's so tightly wound, and, I mean, come on,
他那么紧绷着 我是说 哎呀
he clearly thinks he's the man
很显然他很骄傲
on the account of he's the PC's son.
作为警♥察♥局长的儿子
No. Yeah.
不是的 是的
Well, he has to be that way
好吧 他必须那么做
because he inherited a mess.
因为他接手了个烂摊子
What "Mess"?
什么烂摊子
I've been with the 2-9 three years, I'm no mess.
我在2-9分局3年了 我不是烂摊子
Oh, hey, that's not what I meant, I just...
哦 嘿 我不是那个意思 我只是
Listen, is this the only precinct you've ever been in?
呃 你只在这一个辖区呆过吗
Yeah, why? Well, then it's what you know.
是的 怎么了 好吧 你已经习惯了
But there are different ways to do things.
但是还有其他做事的方法
To do what? To get more collars?
做什么 晋升吗
No, it's not just about making collars.
不 不只是晋升
It's about doing what's best
是为你负责的社区
for the people in your neighborhood.
做对他们最好的事
That's what I always try to do.
那就是我一直追求的
Well, good, then we're gonna get along great. - Okay.
好吧 很好 我们会相处愉快的 是的
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, step away from the door!
喔 喔 离开这扇门
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
喔 喔 喔 喔
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm sorry, it's...
对不起 是
I'm just upset about the lottery, it's nothing.
我只是因为彩票的事情心烦 没事
It's nothing? We've got you on dis con
没事吗 我们已经可以以口头谩骂
and criminal mischief already.
和刑事破坏逮捕你
And you were about to throw that through the glass.
你要用那个砸坏玻璃吗
No, he just lost his temper; it's a little misunderstanding.
不 他只是有点生气 有一点小误会
We're good. Estamos bien. Yeah?
我们没事 是吗
He doesn't look so good; so what's this beef about?
他看起来不太对 这次冲突是因为什么
No beef, just a neighborhood thing.
没有冲突 只是邻里矛盾
Yeah, well, this is our neighborhood, too,
是的 我们也是邻里的一份子
so what's the thing?
所以是什么事情
It's the lotto.
大乐透
Look, are you gonna walk away and leave this man alone?
嘿 你会离开这里 不骚扰他了吗
I promise.
我保证
That good by you?
你觉得可以吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's good.
可以 可以 可以 这样很好
Estamos bien. All right, then.
我们没事 好吧
Get lost.
消失吧
"Get lost"? What?
消失 怎么了
He calmed down; he didn't look like
他冷静下来了 他看起来并没有
a danger to himself or others.
对自己或他人构成威胁
You want to put him in the system over a lotto ticket thing?
你想因为大乐透彩票的事让他进犯罪系统吗
No, I don't to put him in the system... Take a look around.
不 我不是要让他进系统 看看周围
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Rubberneckers. Documentary filmmakers.
吃瓜群众 纪录片制♥作♥人
You want to star in a movie called
你想主演一部
Cops Overreacting? No, you do not.
警♥察♥过度执法的影片吗 不 你并不想
Oh, good morning, Inspector.
哦 早上好 高级警监
Inspector Kimura is here, sir.
基穆拉高级警监到了 局长
He will be right with you. Thank you.
他马上见您 谢谢你
Congratulations on your promotion.
恭喜升迁
I appreciate that. Of course.
谢谢 不客气
Morning. Please.
早上好 请吧
Good morning, Commissioner.
早上好 局长
Sit down. Couple more days.
请坐 假以时日
You want me to call you Deputy Chief, try it on for size?
想让我喊你副局长吗 试试如何
Wouldn't want to jinx it, sir.
不想趟这浑水 局长
Huh. Good thinking.
哈 想法不错
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
No, thanks.
不喝 谢谢
Okay. What's up?
好吧 怎么了
Static I'm hearing.
我听到的争论
About?
关于什么
Specifically, my promotion.
很明显 我的晋升
Well, let me stop you right there.
好吧 打住
There's always gonna be somebody
总是会有一些人
who thinks they were passed over unfairly.
认为他们被不公平地淘汰了
I'm afraid that goes with the territory, Jane.
恐怕那与工作部门有关 简
This someone is planning to put in his papers
这个某人正打算提交文件
and file a lawsuit.
并提起诉讼
And you know this how?
你知道这是怎么发生的吗
Sources in the department
情报来自于警局
and in the Captain's Benevolent Association.
和警监的慈善协会
About a candidate on your short list.
关于您候选名单上的一位候选人
Named?
什么名字
I'd rather not say, sir.
我还是不说为好 长官
I assume the short list was indeed short
我认为候选名单着实不长
and that your sources are even better than mine.
而且你的情报比我的强多了
Good thinking.
想法不错
As an Asian female, I don't have much of a tribe in the NYPD,
作为亚洲女性 我在纽约警局没有多少关系
but the friends I do have are very protective
但是我确实有些朋友对维护我的利益
and very proactive on my behalf.
非常有保护性和积极性
I know, I'm one of them.
我知道 我也是其中之一
I know.
我知道
Is this, in any way,
这就是 你用尽方法
putting you off accepting your promotion?
想要拖延接受晋升的原因吗
Not in any way, sir.
并没有这样 长官
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I'll look into it.
我会调查的
Thank you, Commissioner.
谢谢您 局长
What do we got? One student DOA.
什么情况 一名学生死亡
18 years old, freshman.
18岁 大一新生
Kid got a name?
孩子叫什么
Peter Jones.
彼得·琼斯
What the hell is with these kids partying on a Sunday?
这些孩子到底为什么要星期天聚会
They say it started as a darty, lasted into the night.
他们说从白天的聚会开始 一直持续到晚上
A what? A darty.
啥 白天的聚会
Short for "Day party."
白天聚会的简称
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
This place is disgusting; guys actually live here?
这个地方太恶心了 孩子们真的住在这儿
Guys actually compete to live here, believe it or not.
孩子们都争着住在这儿 信不信由你
I had no idea there was Greek life at Hudson University.
我竟不知道在哈德森大学还有希腊式生活
There won't be anymore.
再也不会有了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表