Doublelock the cuffs. Yes, sir.
检查防止犯人逃跑 明白 长官
Officer, you're on this cell.
警官 你负责这个牢房♥
I want you to secure your weapon.
我希望你确保你的武器安全
Got it.
明白
Enough. Enough.
够了 够了
You guys, settle down. In the cell. Settle down.
你们 冷静下来 去拘留室 冷静下来
Come on.
快点
61s. 61s.
61街 61街
I got it. Thanks, Sarge.
我明白 谢谢 警长
Officer. When you're done with these two,
警官 你们什么时候能够处理完这两个人
they're going up to the detective squad. You got it?
他们马上要被送到警探那里 你明白了吗
Okay, what time was this?
好的 大概是什么时候的事
I don't know, half an hour ago?
我不知道 大概半个小时前
You take this route a lot?
你熟悉路线吗
Sure. But it was so dark tonight.
当然 但今晚太黑了
Would you be able to identify the person that robbed you?
你能指认抢劫你的那个人吗
No, not really. He just, he came out of nowhere.
不 不行 他不知道从哪里跳出来的
When I tried to fight him off, he started screaming.
当我打算反击的时候 他开始大叫
What was he screaming?
他叫了些什么
He said... he said I was
他说 他说我是一个
a drunk little whore who was asking for it.
喝醉的妓♥女♥要求那个
What were you asking for, Leah?
那个是指什么 莉亚
To be raped.
要求被强♥奸♥
Did he?
那他有吗
No, he just stuck his hand up my shirt, down my pants,
没有 他只是将他的手放在我的衣服上 我的裤子下面
grabbed my bag and ran away.
抓住我的包然后逃跑了
I drank too much.
我喝的太多了
I shouldn't have gone out so late.
我不应该在那么晚还出去
I should've gone home with my roommate.
我应该和我的室友一起回去的
You know what? How about we not blame you?
你知道吗 不要去责怪你自己
How about we blame the guy that did this to you?
我们应该责怪对你做了这些事的人好吧
Does that sound good?
你觉得可以吗
Yeah.
好的
At least watching paint dry, you know there's nothing you can do.
至少你也不用操心 你也做不了什么
Well, you can do what I'm doing.
好吧 你能做我正在做的事情
You're just staring out the window.
你只是在看窗外
Not just. I'm thinking what smart policing
不仅是看 我还在思考改进
our protocol is.
我们的政策
Each patrol borough commander
每一名巡警在这种断电的时候
responsible for his territory during a blackout.
应该对他的辖区负责
Except that the smartest guy in the room
除了这栋楼里的最聪明的人
is left out of the loop.
会呆在办公室
That doesn't make sense to me.
我对此没有意见
It's an antiquated protocol.
这个政策过时了
I see no reason why we can't be involved here.
我不知道为什么我们不能参与这的事务
Boss, the boots on the ground have to call the shots.
老大 将在外 君命有所不受
Up here, we're compromised in terms of incoming Intel flow.
那个时候 我们只能依据于进来的情报流妥协了
From where I sit,
但我看来
I'm not compromised.
我不是妥协
We have a generator, we have lights.
我们有发电机 我们有灯了
One PP is fully functional.
总部已经完全恢复运行了
In a post 9/11 New York,
在后911时期的纽约
you got to go local and retail, in some situations.
在某些情况下 你必须得交给地方和分局
Is that a quote from the last commissioner's autobiography?
那一段是节选自上一任局长的自传吗
And a blackout hardly compares
断电很难和恐怖袭击
to a terrorist attack.
联♥系♥在一起
You want to rewrite our system
你想重写我们的应对
for the state of emergency?
紧急情况的系统吗
After tonight, I might.
今晚过后 我也许会
Oh. Power's back on.
看呐 来电了
And back where it belongs.
一切照常进行
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
So we got nothing? Not much.
所以我们啥都没查到 是这样
And let me guess, the cameras couldn't see anything
让我猜猜 监控摄像头在断电后
in the blackout, either?
什么也没有拍下来 对吧
Just as dark as the rest of the city.
就像城里大部分的人一样
Shoes off, poured herself a glass of wine.
脱掉鞋 给她自己倒了一杯酒
Looks like she just got home from a long day at work.
看起来她就像个工作了一天刚到家的人
We got a name yet?
知道她名字了吗
No identification on her, no phone, nothing.
身上没有任何身份文件 手♥机♥ 什么都没有
There must be a name on the apartment.
公♥寓♥一定有登记的名字
There is, but it's not her apartment.
是有的 但这不是她的公♥寓♥
Whose apartment is it? Name's, uh, Ben Wilson.
那是谁的呢 名字叫本·威尔森
He's upstairs.
他就在楼上
Good. We'll talk to him.
很好 我们会去找他谈话的
Ben Wilson.
本·威尔森
Detective Reagan, Detective Baez.
雷根警探 贝兹警探
This your place? Yeah. I, uh,
这是你的公♥寓♥吗 是的 我
came home, found her, called 911.
回到家 看到了她 于是报了警
Uh-huh. You came home from where?
好的 你从哪里回的家
Jfk.
肯尼迪机场
British Airways 179 from London,
从伦敦来的英国航♥空♥179航♥班♥
where I've been on business the last two weeks.
我在那儿出差了两个星期
Ah, okay. Who's the girl?
这样 好的 她是谁
I have no idea.
我不知道
What do you mean? I mean
你什么意思 我是说
I've never seen her before in my life.
我以前从来没见过她
You're saying you've never seen this girl ever,
你的意思是你从未见过这个女孩
in your entire life?
从来都没有过
Never.
从来没有
Anyone else have access to your apartment?
还有谁能进到你的公♥寓♥吗
A friend, girlfriend?
朋友 女朋友之类的
No. No one.
不 没有
I live by myself. No one else has keys.
我一个人住 别人没有这的钥匙
So you're telling us that that is
所以她对你来说就是
a complete stranger lying dead in your apartment downstairs?
一个躺在你公♥寓♥楼下的陌生人吗
That's exactly what I'm telling you, Detective.
就是这样子的 警探
I don't see what the problem is.
我没看出问题所在
We have Ms. Dowd on video, driving to and from the robbery.
录像带上显示多德女士 开车离开了抢劫案现场
Under duress because of her husband.
那是受到他丈夫的胁迫
Doesn't look that way in the surveillance tape.
可在监控录像上可不像那样
I have another tape that might change your mind.
我还有另一盘带子可能会改变你们的想法
No, Mike. Please.
不 麦克 别这样
You're driving me, or I'll kill you.
你必须帮我开车 不然我杀了你
Don't you dare screw this up for me.
这次别再搞砸了
She could've gone to the cops.
她可以去找警方报案
It's not that simple. Sorry, but no deal.
没那么简单 抱歉 没有协议
It must happen a lot.
一定经常发生
I'm sorry?
你说什么
He must threaten you a lot if you're recording him.
他一定经常威胁你 所以你会录下这个
She's made half a dozen tapes like this.
她有几十份像这样的带子
Has he ever cashed in on those threats?
他有真实地做出这种威胁吗
Yes. I have pictures
是的 我有从医院那
from the hospital
拿到的照片
of what he's done to her.
关于他对她的所作所为
This still doesn't excuse driving your...
这仍然不能解释你开车带你...
So why not just go to the cops?
那你为什么不去找警♥察♥呢
Because of what he'll do to our son.
因为我明白他会怎样对待儿子的
You're really thinking about letting her walk?
你难道真的在考虑放了她吗
She acted under duress. It's a non-starter.
她是在被胁迫之下犯的罪 胜诉的几率极低
At-at least give me a shot.
至少给我一个机会
A shot at what?
什么机会
More grief than she's already been through?
让她经历更多的悲痛吗
I thought we were the prosecutors here.
我认为我们在这里是检察官
And it's our responsibility to seek out justice,
正因如此我们的职责是寻求正义
not just more convictions.
而不是为了定罪率
But she aided an armed robbery.
但是她协助了一次武装抢劫
We are dropping the charges, and that's final.
我们要撤诉 就这样
I can call a press conference, or I can make you available
我可以召开一个发布会 甚至还可以让你
to a select few, but it's not gonna matter.
挑几个记者提问 但那都无关紧要
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表