that I know in the city pretty much before his name
我知道的线人谈话才总算是
finally popped, but I got him.
知道了他的名字 但我还是逮到了他
Now I just got to see if I can get him to crack.
现在我就要看能不能让他开口供认了
You did all that for me?
你做所有这些都是为了我
No, I... did it for the city of New York.
不 我...是为了纽约服务的
I need your support. With what?
我需要你们的支持 支持什么
He means with the commissioner.
他指局长的事
The commissioner?
局长
So formal this afternoon, Abigail.
今天这么正式啊 艾比盖尔
It feels appropriate to the circumstances.
在当下情形下这样比较适合这样
And what are the circumstances?
当下什么情形
You called the meeting.
你发起了这次会议
Apparently to talk about our boss
很明显是关于老大的会议
behind closed doors, behind his back.
关上门 还背着他
Hey. I'm just telling it like it is.
嘿 我只是实话实说
Just what kind of support you looking for, Garrett?
你到底想要什么样的支持 盖瑞特
Commissioner's pissed. I get it.
局长发火了 我理解
The footage of the cops being ridiculed made us look weak,
警♥察♥被取笑的视频让我们看起来软弱
but Frank is overreacting.
但弗兰克反应过度了
Well, I don't feel that way.
嗯 我不这么认为
Neither do I.
我也不是
You think this is a good thing?
你们认为这是个好事
Him storming into these neighborhoods
他像正式行军一样
like an occupying force.
冲进那些社区
That's what they're calling us in the press, you know.
你们知道的 媒体就是这么报导我们的
I think the commissioner recognizes
我认为局长意识到
that if you give them an inch, they will take a mile.
如果你稍作让步 他们就会得寸进尺
He also knows, when you're out there in the streets,
他也知道 当你在街上巡逻时
if they don't respect your authority,
如果他们不尊重你的权威
you might as well have a bull's-eye on your forehead.
你就有可能在额头上多一个弹眼
Garrett, I believe you mean well
盖瑞特 我相信你的出发点是好的
in that you're trying to help the department,
想要帮助警局
but this might be an instance
但或许当下这个正是需要
where you should trust the commissioner's judgment.
信任局长判断的时候
Time to have your guy's back.
现在需要下属的支持
Even if your guy is driving full speed into a brick wall?
哪怕你们要全速冲向南墙吗
You really think so? I disagree.
你真的这么想 我不同意
Me, too. Hey.
我也不 嘿
Put it away. Jack's texting me.
把手♥机♥放下 杰克在给我发短♥信♥
Yeah, I don't care.
是么 我不关心
Put it away, please.
麻烦把它放下
Something going on over there?
那边出了什么事吗
Nope. All good.
没有 一切都好
What's the emergency, Sean?
有什么急事吗 肖恩
It's my brother, your grandson.
那是我哥哥 你的孙子
Is he wounded?
他受伤了吗
It can be an emergency without any bleeding.
急事不一定就是流血事件
It's not an emergency, okay?
那就不是紧急情况 好吗
We're having a tiny little situation with Jack. That's it.
我们跟杰克之间出了点问题 仅此而已
What kind of situation?
什么样的问题
Is he in trouble?
他遇到麻烦了吗
What's up with Jack?
杰克出什么事了
Nothing.
没事
Dad canceled his meal plan and is shutting off his phone.
爸爸没给他打生活费还打算给他的手♥机♥停机
What did he do? Wow.
他干了什么 哇
That's enough.
就此打住
It's more of what he didn't do... at all, last week.
其实是他...上周什么都没做
Hmm. What is he talking about?
哼 他在说什么
Sounds like Jack's been skipping some classes.
听起来杰克逃了几节课
No, not just some.
不 不仅仅是几节
Yes, just some.
对 就是几节课
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Can we drop it now, please?
请问我们可以就此打住吗
Then why are you starving him?
那你为什么不给他生活费
To teach him a lesson? What do you think?
好给他一个教训 你觉得呢
It's just a little harsh, don't you think?
这有点太严厉了 不觉得吗
I mean, skipping classes
我是说 逃课
is part of the college experience.
也是大学生活的一部分啊
Hi. I'm Nicky. Have you seen my mother?
嗨 我是尼基 听听我妈说的话吧
What I mean is that it's not the end of the world.
我的意思是这不是什么世界末日
You heard her, everybody. I did.
你们听到她的话了 各位 听到了
I think it's great what you're doing.
我觉得你做得很好
You do?
真的
Yeah. My dad didn't care at all what I did,
嗯 我爸爸从不关心我做了什么
and I got away with a lot of things
而且我逃过了不少本应
I probably shouldn't have.
有的惩罚
Yeah.
是啊
I'm not sure Jack would agree.
我不确定杰克是否会同意
Maybe not now, but one day.
也许现在不会 但以后总会的
Yeah, I like that. I think that's right.
对 我喜欢这句话 我觉得那是对的
Are you kidding? You hated how strict Dad was with us.
你开玩笑吗 你讨厌爸爸对我们严加管教
Excuse me? He wasn't even strict with him.
你说什么 他对杰米根本就不严格
He was too worn out from being strict
一直以来管教我 你 还有乔就
with me, you, and Joe all the time.
让他精疲力尽了
I don't think I was that strict with any of you.
我不认为我对你们任何一个人严格了
I would have
我会做出
my reaction, and then
自己的决定 然后
your mother would make me cut it in half.
你们妈妈会让我打对折实施
That was half?
那还是打了折扣的
I don't even want to know about the half that was left out.
我根本不想知道不打折扣是什么样的
You want to talk about strict, that one wrote the book.
你们想说严厉管教的人 他才是定下规矩的那个
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
不打不成材
I say good for you.
我是为了你们好
Thank you.
真是谢谢您了
And I say, consider cutting it in half,
然后我说 稍微放宽一些吧
like I had to.
就像我做的那样子
And I just don't think
我也不认为
that cutting classes merits being starved to death.
逃课就得被饿死
Okay, well, then I'll starve him half to death.
好吧 那我就把他饿个半死好了
Okay? Everyone happy now? Good.
好吗 这样大家都开心了 很好
Okay.
行吧
I was a good kid.
我可是个好孩子
I really wish my mother wasn't coming by later.
我真希望等会我妈妈不会回来
What? Your mother?
什么 你妈妈
She's such a scatterbrain.
她真是个丢三落四的人
Always leaving her stuff behind.
总是忘带她的东西
But don't worry.
但是别担心
We still have an hour. Mmm.
我们还有一个小时的时间 嗯
Let me just freshen up.
让我稍微梳洗一下
You're not gonna be long, are you?
这不会很久的 对吗
Just a few minutes.
几分钟就好
Put some music on if you want.
想要的话放点音乐吧
Ready or not, here I come.
准备好了吗 我出来了
Oh. You're really beautiful.
哦 你可真漂亮
You are really charming.
你太迷人了
I love the way you look at me.
我喜欢你看我的眼神
I want a picture of that look.
我希望定格成一幅画
Something the matter?
怎么了
I just hate it when my mother is right.
只是很讨厌我老妈猜对了
Right about what?
关于什么
You.
你
Yes. No, I don't have an estimate.
是的 不 我没做评估
Sergeant, you getting a handle on this?
警长 这是怎么回事
We're still packed to the gills with the arrests from the raid.
我们这边还是挤满了突袭抓来的人
We got no room for today's collars, boss.
我们今天抓的人没地儿关了 长官
Sarge?
警长
Holding cells-- full. Where you want to put 'em?
牢房♥满了 你想把他们关到哪
Transport van's coming to take 'em to C.B.
运输车会来把他们运到关押中心
In the meantime, check upstairs, see if the squad's got room.
同时 检查楼上 看看队里有没有空房♥间
All right? Yeah.
好吗 好的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表