You can't be serious. Does it look like I'm laughing?
你开玩笑的吧 我看起来像是在笑吗
You need to calm down. I'll calm down when you explain
你需要冷静 当你解释清楚你怎么能发这个时
how you could post this, 'cause the only takeaway I get
我就会冷静下来 因为我唯一感觉到的就是
is you're a straight-up racist.
你是个彻头彻尾地种族主义者
Hey. What the hell's going on?
嘿 发生什么了
Officer Serrano somehow has it in her head...
塞拉诺警员不知为何突发奇想
In my head?
突发奇想
You posted it. It's out there.
你发的 就在那里
"If every minority
如果纽约的
"In NYC suddenly disappeared,
每一个少数种族突然消失
the crime rate would drop to zero."
犯罪率会降到零点
He didn't write this.
这不是他写的
Username is JamieReaganNYPD, isn't it?
署名是杰米雷根 纽约警局 不是吗
It's fake. I don't post
是假的 我从来不在
on SquawkTalk or any other social media.
SquawkTalk或者其他任何社交媒体上发信息
Yeah, Marisol, he's telling the truth.
是的 玛丽素 他说的是真的
And you're kissing his ass.
你在拍他马屁
Nice to know whose team you're on.
很高兴知道你跟谁一伙
A post that says the Giants are the best team in the NFL.
一篇文章说巨人队是美国橄榄球联盟最好的球队
Oh, come on, the sarge is not a racist.
哦 放心吧 警长不是种族主义者
Okay.
好吧
So someone else must've posted this garbage.
所以一定是别人发布了这个垃圾信息
Sorry, Sarge.
抱歉 警长
Thank you.
谢谢
Back to work.
回去工作吧
What the hell, right?
搞什么 对吧
I mean, people have pranked you before but...
我是说 以前有人戏弄你但是
But who hates me this much?
但是谁这么恨我
No comment.
无可奉告
I'll say it again. "No comment"
我再说一遍 “无可奉告”
is taken as a comment,
像是有话说
insofar as it is assumed you're ducking the issue.
一定程度上说明你在回避这个问题
Then what phrase can I use
那我还能用什么措辞
to communicate I have no opinion on the matter?
来表达我对这个问题没看法
One doesn't exist anymore.
没有了
There isn't a single combination of words
在英语中没有单独的
in the English language... Sir.
词语组合 头儿
I don't like that look.
我不喜欢这个表情
20 minutes ago an off-duty detective from the 7-4 squad,
20分钟前 一名7-4小组的下班警探
shot a man in a Bronx mini-mart.
在布朗克斯的迷你超♥市♥射中了一个人
The victim?
受害者怎么样
Dead at the scene. No I.D.
当场死亡 没有身份证
Please say he was stopping a robbery or something.
快说他是在阻止一起抢劫或者别的什么
Owner says the detective began harassing the other man,
店主说警探开始不断攻击另一个人
and then opened fire.
接着就开枪了
He have a name?
他叫什么名字
Doug Lynch.
道格·林奇
You know, boss, I should go up there and sort things out.
您看 头儿 我应该赶赴现场搞清事情
That's not necessary.
没有必要
No. It's just that I've know Doug Lynch for almost 20 years.
不 只是我已经认识道格·林奇将近20年了
I'd like One PP to make an appearance.
我希望警局官方露个面
With your blessing, of course.
希望您能同意 当然了
What did I just see?
我刚刚看到了什么
Your guess is as good as mine.
你猜的和我一样
Night, Ms. Reagan.
再见 雷根女士
Thanks, Annie.
谢谢 安妮
Uh, am I crazy?
呃 是我的错觉吗
Has that guy been out on that bench for the last six hours?
那个人在外面的长椅上坐了6个小时吗
Says he needs to talk to Anthony.
他要说和安东尼谈谈
Who's been in court all day.
他今天一整天都在法庭
I told him to try again tomorrow but he won't budge.
我告诉他明天再来 但他不听
Hi, I'm Erin Reagan.
你好 我是艾琳·雷根
Can I help you?
我可以帮助你吗
Sorry, only Anthony Abetemarco can.
抱歉 只有安东尼·阿贝塔马尔科可以
Well, I'm his boss so try me.
好吧 我是他上司 看看我可以吗
My name's Leo Stutz.
我是利欧·施图兹
I work for Freddy Fallaci.
我为弗雷迪·法拉奇工作
I'm guessing you've heard of him.
我猜你听说过他
Yeah. Only by reputation.
是的 臭名昭著
Drug dealer and murderous thug.
既卖♥♥毒品又杀人
And you've been working your ass trying to nail him but can't.
你一直在努力抓住他 但没成功
So I'm here to help.
所以我来帮忙了
And I'm here to wonder what's in it for you.
我想知道这对你有什么好处
Look, I'm a nobody.
我是无名小卒
I run errands for Freddy, sometimes drive him around.
我为弗雷迪跑腿 有时拉着他到处转转
But I've seen the bad stuff he does
但我见过他干的坏事
and I can't take it any longer.
我再也受不了了
Personally, the guy deserves to go down.
就我个人而言 这个人就该下台
And I can make it happen.
我能让这实现
So why not just go to the police?
那为什么不直接去找警♥察♥
Why Detective Abetemarco?
为什么找阿贝塔马尔科警探
'Cause I'm his little brother
因为我是他弟弟
and family looks out for family.
家人互相照应
How is Doug?
道格怎么样了
Hurt his arm. Doug found for cover.
手臂受伤了 道格找了掩体
Fair better than the other guy there
另一个家伙就没那么幸运了
I got eyes.
我有眼睛
But F.I.D.'s on the way.
但是过度武力调查处已经在路上了
They can interview him at the 7-4.
他们可以在7-4分局提问他
It's calmer there. Got it.
那里比较平静 收到
What about the PC?
警♥察♥局长怎么看
He's been apprised. If he has any questions,
已经告诉他了 如果他有任何问题
I'll answer them. You sure that'll still work?
我会回答 你确定那还好使吗
I got this, Guys. Okay.
我处理得来 伙计们 好吧
Guys, argue about this later.
伙计们 稍后再讨论吧
Officer, what's going on?
警员 情况如何
Detective.
警探
And I thought I got here quick.
我以为我到得很快
We were helping execute a warrant a couple blocks over.
我们在几个街区外帮忙执行逮捕行动
You go in?
你进去了吗
Just to make sure the lady's dead.
确认这位夫人已经死亡
Mei-Ling Chan.
常美玲
Neighbors say her daughter, Margo, lives with her,
邻居们说她女儿玛格 跟她一起住
but I couldn't find her.
但我没找到她
Do us a favor, clear out the nosy neighbors, okay?
帮我们个忙 让爱管闲事的邻居们离开 好吗
You got it.
没问题
Looks like she was strangled.
看起来她像是被勒死的
Body's fresh.
身体还热着
Enough food for two, also fresh.
足够的两个人的食物 也新鲜
I'm gonna take a look around.
我要四处看看
Margo?
玛格
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Whoa! Whoa. It's okay.
喔 喔 没事了
Police. Margo?
我是警♥察♥ 玛格
It's okay.
没事了
Baez.
贝兹
Come on.
来吧
You're safe. Come on.
你安全了 来吧
Get a bus.
叫辆救护车
5-4 detectives to Central. We need a bus forthwith.
5-4小组警探呼叫指挥中心 我们马上需要一辆救护车
266 Madison Avenue. We have a female,
麦迪逊大道266号♥ 有一名女性
mid20s... But, but what about my mom?
20几岁 但是 但是我妈妈怎样了
Whoa, whoa. Wait. Hey. WWait. Mom? Mom!
喔 喔 等等 嘿 等等 妈妈 妈妈
No!
不
It's okay.
没事的
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Mom.
妈妈
But I'm an only child. And that's what I said.
但我是独生子 那是我说的
Leo Stutz.
利欧·施图兹
Anthony Abetemarco.
安东尼·阿贝塔马尔科
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表