剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I'll be inside in a minute. I'll be inside in a minute.
我马上就进去 马上就进去
John Rayburn.
我是约翰·雷伯恩
I'm wondering if you can track down a parolee for me.
你能不能帮我查一名假释犯
Eric O'Bannon.
埃里克·奥班农
Hey, you've reached Danny. Do it.
我是丹尼 说吧
Well, it looks good from here.
我倒觉得没什么问题
Not from here.
这里就有问题
But you're right.
但你说得没错
Nothing's broken.
没有骨折
I told you that. Now can we please get this thing filled?
早就跟你说了 现在能给我开药了吗
Nothing's broken now.
现在没有骨折
But there's an old fracture. A bad one.
但这里有一处旧伤 情况不大妙
That's the reason you've got chronic pain.
所以你才会有慢性痛的症状
How did this happen?
为什么会骨折
Drunk driver. Hit-and-run when I was a kid.
酒后驾驶后逃逸 那时候我还是个孩子
Well, it didn't heal properly. Yeah, I!
恢复得不是很理想 好吧 我...
And I'm in pain. Okay?
而且我很疼 行了吧
I just pulled my goddamned dad out of the ocean.
我刚把我该死的老爹从海里捞上来
Just do your fucking job. Fill this. Please.
干♥你♥的活去 请给我开药
Please.
拜托了
I'll call it into the pharmacy.
我会跟药房♥说的
They're gonna start showing up soon.
他们马上就会一个个出现的
Who is? The incoming guests.
谁 那些马上要到的客人们
Mom, I told you, don't worry.
妈妈 我说了别担心
I already talked to the staff.
我跟工作人员们都说过了
No. There are things that I do.
不 有些事还没准备好
The curtains won't be right. And the pillows.
他们弄不好窗帘 还有枕头
I-- I need to be there.
我 我必须得在那
Maybe I'll make a quick run back.
说不定我能去去就回
Mom. I'll take care of it.
妈妈 我会处理好的
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
I'll be there soon.
我马上就到
Fuck you. It's too late for that.
滚 已经太迟了
No, no, no. I'm-- I'm on my way.
不不不 我...我已经在路上了
I don't have the boat anymore,okay?
我现在已经没有船了
My friend needed it back and we are fucked.
我朋友要回去了 咱们完蛋了
Let's just do it tomorrow.
咱们明天再干吧
Asshole, you are not fucking getting this.
混♥蛋♥ 你想都别想
Tomorrow is not a fucking option, okay?
明天根本不可能
Goddamn it.
该死
I tried to do you a favor, you know? And you fucked me!
我本来想帮你的 你♥他♥妈♥竟然玩我
All right! All right. Um...
好吧 好吧
Pick me up at the gas station next to Island Village.
到岛屿村落隔壁的加油站接我
I'll try to get my family's boat.
我试试看能不能搞到我们家的船
Fuck!
操
Honey.
亲爱的
How is he?
他怎么样
Should I get the kids?
我应该把孩子们接过来吗
No. No, leave the kids where they are.
不 不 不用把孩子们接过来
He, um--
他...
The doctors think that he had a stroke on the water.
医生们认为他划船时中风了
Oh, God.
天呐
The thing is, Danny was there when it happened.
问题是当时丹尼在场
He brought Dad into the hospital.
是他把爸爸送到医院的
I thought Danny went back.
我还以为丹尼回去了
Well, he's saying that he stayed
他说他留下来
because he wanted to say goodbye to Dad, so...
是因为想向爸爸道别 所以...
Do you believe that?
你信吗
Rayburn.
雷伯恩
Yeah, O'Bannon's boss said he never showed this morning.
奥班农的上司说他今天早上没来上班
Yeah, he called in sick.
是的 他请了病假
Yeah, could be home in bed or out fucking around.
可能在卧床休息 也可能在四处鬼混
What, you want me to pay him a visit?
怎么 你想让我去看看他吗
No, I got it.
不 我去吧
What, you-- You liking him for something?
怎么 你觉得他有问题吗
No, I'm not sure yet. I'll just, uh...
不 我还不确定 我只是...
Look, if I need anything, Chuck, I'll get in touch with you.
查克 如果我有需要会跟你联♥系♥的
I appreciate it very much. I owe you one,yeah?
谢谢你 我欠你个人情
All right, sure thing, man.
好吧 别客气 伙计
All right.
好的
Why do you think he stayed?
你觉得他为什么留下来
I don't know, but we'll find out.
不知道 但咱们会查出来的
Have the weekend guests checked out?
周末来的房♥客都退房♥了吗
Yeah. All but Bungalows 4 and 7.
没错 除了四号♥房♥和七号♥房♥
Okay, and the other rooms?
好 其他房♥间呢
Have they been made up?
都清扫好了吗
It's happening right now.
正在清扫中
Great. What about the curtains?
好的 窗帘呢
Well, we always do that last.
我们都是最后才理窗帘的
Then Mama Ray double-checks them.
然后雷奶奶会再检查一遍
Let's do those now.
咱们现在就去理吧
The new guests won't be coming until--
但是新房♥客一时半会...
No, I know, but let's do them now.
我知道 但咱们还是现在理了吧
I'll check on them and take pictures on my phone
我检查好后用手♥机♥拍几张照
so I can show my mom.
这样好给我妈妈看
Okay.
好的
Actually, you know what? I can just do that myself.
其实这样吧 我可以自己一个人来
You keep checking people out.
你继续办理退房♥的手续
I'll meet you in the main kitchen after,
咱们等会主厨房♥见
we can go over the menu for tonight.
再过一遍今晚的菜单
You can go to the hospital, sweetheart.
你可以去医院的 亲爱的
I really can handle all of this.
我真的能处理好这里的事
No, of course. I know that.
当然了 我知道
But it'll keep my mom calm to know that I'm doing it.
但我亲自处理的话能让我妈妈安心一些
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me. I'm looking for my brother.
不好意思 我找我哥哥
The one that brought my father in. Mr. Rayburn?
就是今早送我父亲来的那个 雷伯恩先生
Oh, I'm sorry. I think he left.
不好意思 他应该已经走了
Do you know when he left?
你知道他什么时候走的吗
Just a few minutes ago.
就几分钟前刚走
Are you asking about Danny?
你是想找丹尼吗
Yes. Hi. John, right?
没错 你好 你是约翰吧
Yes. I've treated your mom.
是的 我治疗过你母亲
Oh, hello.
你好
I know you've got a lot going on,
我知道你很忙
but can I talk to you a second?
但我能耽搁你几分钟吗
Your brother came to see me earlier.
早些时候你哥哥来找我
His shoulder's in a lot of pain.
他的肩膀非常疼
I'm not sure I should be talking to you about this, but...
我不确定该不该告诉你 但是...
His behavior concerns me.
他的表现让我很担心
I think he may have an issue with painkillers.
我觉得他可能对止痛药上瘾
You might just wanna keep an eye him.
你还是多留意一下他吧
Okay.
好的
And at some point, he should get that old injury looked at.
之后 还得让他来看看旧伤
What injury? From when he was a kid.
什么伤 他小时候受的伤
The hit-and-run.
肇事逃逸
A car accident?
一场车祸
Uh, yes. Yes.
对 有过
The shoulder never healed properly,
当时肩膀的伤就没有愈合得很好
and that's the kind of thing that just gets worse as you get older.
而这种伤等到年老的时候会不断恶化
May wanna consider surgery.
得考虑让他做个手术
Yeah, I'll talk to him about that. Okay.
好的 我会和他谈这事的 行
Thank you very much. Sure.
谢谢你 客气
No! Dad! No!
不 爸 不
No, Dad!
不 爸
Hey, your lady's here.
你老婆来了
Don't worry about it. I got it.
没事 接下来的我搞定
Okay. Gas her up for me, will you, for the cruise tonight?
帮忙把汽油加满 今晚要出船
I'm so sorry, Kev.
对不起 小凯
I brought you some clean clothes.
我给你带了点干净衣服
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表