剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I can't look her in the eye. She can see through me.
我无法直视她 她一眼就能看穿我
Don't worry about it. You're doing fine. I'll see you tomorrow.
不用担心 你做得很好 明天见
Oh, they want me to say something tomorrow.
他们让我明天致辞
Oh, Mom, I think that's gonna be nice.
妈妈 这挺好啊
Oh, honey, I--
亲爱的 我...
Rayburn. Where's...?
我是雷伯恩 凯文...
Where's Kevin? Danny, where are you?
凯文去哪里了 丹尼 你在哪里
Oh, honey, I wanna talk to him. Yeah, let Mom
亲爱的 我要跟他说话 让妈...
Listen, I wanna help you,
听着 我想帮你
but you have to turn yourself in first.
但是你得先去自首
You've got a big decision you gotta make here.
你一定要下定决心
I understand.
我懂
Listen, Danny...
听我说 丹尼
you either run, or you talk to the feds and face the music.
你要么跑 要么自首承担后果
See you back at the house.
我们家里见
Did he say where he was?
他说自己在哪里了吗
No, he didn't.
没有
He knows he's in trouble. He's...
他知道自己惹了麻烦 他...
What?
什么
The night he came here...
他来的那晚...
they found a man murdered in Danny's motel room.
他们发现有人在丹尼的汽车旅馆房♥间里被杀了
I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you that, Mom.
很遗憾这件事是由我来告诉你 妈妈
How did he sound to you?
你觉得他听上去怎么样
He sounded scared.
他好像很害怕
Look...
听我说
the good news is he understands the situation.
好消息是他明白现在的情况
I talked to him and I think I got through to him
我跟他谈过了 应该把他说通了
that the best thing for him to do
他应该知道最明智的选择
is come in and to speak to the authorities on his own accord,
就是自首并向警方供认一切
and he agreed to that.
他也同意了
Well...
那...
When do you think that'll happen?
你觉得他什么时候自首
I have some friends in the DEA. I talked to them.
缉毒局那边我有朋友 我问过他们了
It looks like they'll allow him to come to the pier dedication.
他们应该会让他去参加码头落成典礼
Then they're gonna want to sit down and talk to him.
然后他们想坐下跟他好好谈谈
That sounds like it's the best thing to do.
这好像是最好的选择了
At least you'll get to see him at the ceremony.
至少你可以在典礼上见到他
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, no.
不好
Make sure he wears his suit.
记得让他穿西装
His seersucker suit.
他的条纹西装
It's not important anymore. Mom wants him to.
这都不重要了 妈妈想让他穿
Yes, please, the suit.
对 让他穿
Thank you, Meg.
谢谢 梅格
Do you have it?
你有吗
No.
没有
He must have taken it with him.
他一定带走了
I'll tell him to wear it.
我会让他穿的
Thank you.
谢谢
This family should be a role model for all of us.
这个家庭应该是我们所有人的榜样
What makes the Rayburns so special is their dedication,
雷伯恩家族之所以特别 是因为他们的贡献
not just to each other,
不仅对彼此
but to the whole community.
更是对我们整个社区
And now I'd like to invite Sally Rayburn to the podium.
下面请萨莉·雷伯恩说几句
Come on up, Sally.
来吧 萨莉
Well, I see a lot of familiar faces out there.
我看到了好多熟悉的面孔
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢大家
I'm a very lucky woman.
我是个非常幸运的女人
I really am.
真的
My life hasn't been perfect, but, uh...
虽然我的生活不完美 但是
I've been given more in this life
生活给我的收获
than anyone ought to expect.
远远超出预期
Where I've been lucky most of all
我最幸运的是
is with my family.
有我的家人
My grandchildren,
我的孙子孙女
Ben and Janey,
本和简妮
my daughter-in-law Diana,
我儿媳妇戴安娜
my children,
我的儿女们
John,
约翰
Meg,
梅格
Kevin...
凯文
and Danny.
还有丹尼
It's, uh...
你们...
It's you all that keep me going.
你们是支持我前进的动力
I don't know what I'd do without you.
没有你们我肯定不知如何是好
This is such a great honor for all of us Rayburns,
这是我们雷伯恩一家的荣幸
and I know Robert was so thrilled.
我知道罗伯特一定也会非常高兴
So nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Thank you. Kevin.
谢谢 凯文
I hope it's okay I came.
我来没关系吧
Yeah, of course it's okay.
当然没关系
I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. It's... This has--
抱歉没去找你 这...这...
I know you have stuff going on.
我知道你最近事情很多
Yeah. I really need to talk to you.
嗯 我真的需要跟你谈谈
Okay, okay.
好好
I was hoping I wouldn't have to say this here,
我也不想在这里跟你说这个
but, um, you remember the night of your dad's funeral?
但你还记得你♥爸♥爸葬礼那晚吗
Yeah. I remember.
我记得
It was... It was nice. Yeah.
很...很不错 是
It was nice, and...
是不错...
maybe a little reckless?
但或许有点大意了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Are you--?
你...
Yeah, I am.
是的
You don't have to say anything now. I just felt you should know.
你不用马上说什么 我就是想告诉你这件事
I was hoping it'd be good news.
希望这是好消息
I'm sorry, I can't talk about this right now.
抱歉 现在我没时间跟你说这个
Just-- I'll be-- Give me a minute. I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
我...等我一下 抱歉 我马上回来
When is he gonna do this?
他准备什么时候才说
I'm sorry he didn't show up. I thought he'd do the right thing.
抱歉他没来 我以为他会作出正确的决定
It's okay. You did what you could.
没事 你已经尽力了
I need to go and speak to some folks over at the DEA
我得去跟缉毒局那边的朋友
and explain the situation.
说明一下情况
Okay.
好
I'll see you back at the house.
家里见
Okay.
好
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You two?
你们俩呢
Listen...
听我说
we did what we needed to do.
我们必须这么做
And it's behind us as of right now.
现在这事就算都过去了
You're not worried about them finding the body?
你不怕别人发现尸体吗
No.
不怕
You two need to get on with your lives.
你们俩需要继续各自的生活
Take that job in New York. You deserve it.
去纽约工作吧 你应得的
I don't know how you can talk about deserving anything.
现在这种话你怎么还说得出口
You can't think like that.
不能那样想
He's right.
他说得对
You deserve to be happy.
你应该幸福
You too, Kevin.
你也是 凯文
Go back to your wife. Do what you have to, make it work out.
去找你妻子 该做什么做什么
What about you?
你呢
I'll be fine.
我没事
You've both been so kind to me.
你们俩对我太好了
And to my family, and I've never said thank you.
还有对我的家人 我从没说过谢谢
I took you for granted.
我把一切当做理做当然
We never say it in this family.
我们在家从来没说过
Say what?
说什么
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表