剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
and he stuck it in your grandfather's throat.
顶在你爷爷的喉咙边
He said he almost killed him right there...
他说他当时差点就想捅进去
but somehow he stopped himself.
但不知为何停下了手
He told me...
他跟我说
he had two little holes in his throat,
你爷爷的喉咙边有两个小洞
like he'd been bit by a rattlesnake.
就好像是被响尾蛇咬了一样
He used to laugh about that.
他以前常常拿这开玩笑
Found it funny somehow.
觉得这很好笑
Then he backed off and, uh...
然后他向后退了几步
He left, and I don't think he ever came back home again.
转身离开 不知他是否再也没回过家
He told me once that...
他曾跟我说过
if he didn't get out of there,
要是他没有离开
he would have killed the son of a bitch.
他绝对会杀了那个禽兽
That's why he never finished high school.
所以他高中没读完就退学了
Yeah. The wreath.
好 花圈
Where's Belle? She's not coming.
贝尔呢 她不来
Are you serious? I didn't want her here.
没在开玩笑吧 我不想让她来
It was my decision.
是我自己的决定
Sucks, bro.
真惨啊 老兄
Is that all you can say? He just lost his dad.
你就只会说这句吗 他刚失去了他爸
Don't worry about it. It's okay.
没关系 没事的
But you guys didn't have to come.
但你们不必亲自前来
Come on. You kidding?
不是吧 逗我们的吧
When something's lost, something else is gained.
上帝关了一扇门 必会给你打开一扇窗
I know it sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.
我知道这纯属扯淡 但我还是坚信这道理
Yeah. Thanks, Chel. Thank you.
谢谢你 小茜 谢谢
What are you gonna tell people?
那你怎么跟大家解释呢
I don't know. I'll say she was too upset to come.
我也不知道 说她太过伤心来不了
I don't know. I'll say something. I don't know.
不知道 反正我会解释的
Hey, Belle.
贝尔
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
这他妈是在逗我吧
Thanks.
谢了
My father didn't talk much about himself.
我爸基本不说自己的事
He told stories.
他只说故事
Yeah, about being in the Navy...
讲讲在海军里的故事...
about the Keys...
讲讲礁岛
what it was like before the tourism boom.
讲讲它在变为旅游胜地前的容貌
He told a lot of stories.
他讲了许许多多的故事
But he didn't... he didn't talk much about himself.
但他基本不说自己的事
And if you think about that, it--
但是真要仔细想想 其实...
it says a lot about him.
他也说了很多自己的事了
Christ, this is a lot of pages.
天呐 居然有这么多页
My brother Danny told me that I should wing this.
我大哥但你说我应该临场发挥
And at the time, I thought it was a bad idea.
当时我觉得这主意太糟糕了
What the hell.
管他呢
Look...
我...
to me my dad was a...
对我而言 我爸...
he was a God.
他就是上帝
Maybe every kid is...
也许每个小孩都...
feels that way about his dad.
是这么认为自己的爸爸的
But mine...
但我的爸爸...
he actually created a world.
他真的创造了一个"世界"
This.
就是这
This. Every--
这里所有...
everything around here...
所有的一切
he created...
都是他...
out of nothing.
凭空创造出来的
Because when he was 17 years old and he left home...
因为当时他十七岁离开家里
because all he had... was nothing.
那时他确实...一无所有
People ask me, uh...
人们问我
all the time, they ask me
大家一直在问我
if I'm gonna take over the family business.
愿不愿意接手家业
And I think to myself, uh...
我思考过
you know, what would that be like?
那会变成怎么样呢
To live like Dad?
像老爸那样生活吗
Walk onto that porch and look over my... kingdom.
走过门廊看着自己的...王国
But I will never know that feeling or that pride...
但我永远无法理解这种自豪感
because I didn't build it.
因为这不是我建造的
He, uh...
是他...
He ruled his kingdom.
他统领了这座王国
He could be tough.
他会很严厉
He could be hard.
他会很努力
He had a vision for the family,
他对家人有自己的看法
and he knew exactly
他清楚地知道
what he wanted us to be.
他希望我们长成什么样的人
If you didn't-- If you didn't toe that line,
要是你...要是你没有循规蹈矩
or you didn't live up to that vision, you, uh...
要是你没有按照他的想法成长
And how old are you, John?
你多大了 约翰
Fourteen.
十四岁
Well, you know, he, um...
他...
Dad expected the best from us.
爸在我们身上寄托了希望
Because he wanted the best for us.
因为他希望我们都一切安好
Everything that--
所有一切
Everything that I have,
我拥有的所有一切
everything that we all have is because of him.
我们所拥有的所有一切都归功于他
He made me who I am.
他造就了如今的我
And now my brother Danny, uh,
下面让我哥哥丹尼
he'd like to say a few--
他想说几句
Well, I know how he feels.
我知道他的感受
I know how we all feel.
我知道我们所有人的感受
And we'd like to thank all of you, everyone...
在此我们想要谢谢你们所有人
for coming out and paying your respects...
前来参加葬礼 向我们的父亲
to our father.
致以敬意
How's your mother?
你妈还好吧
I asked you not to come here, and...
我不是要你别来这了嘛
This is what I'm talking about. Oh, my God!
我就想说这事 天呐
Right here. You see what you're doing? Here we fucking
你知道你自己在做什么吗 妈的
No, tell me. What'd I do wrong now, huh?
不知道 你说啊 我做错了什么
You were the one who left me.
是你抛弃的我
We should be out there with your--
我们应该出去和...
What am I doing?
我要干什么
We should be outside with your family right now.
我们应该出去陪在你家人身边
And instead you drag me in here to throw a fit.
可你却把我拖到这对我大发脾气
You're acting like a child. I'm behaving like myself.
你表现得像个小孩子 我就是这样
This is me. This is the man you married.
这就是我 你嫁的男人
Not Marco. Not John.
不是马可 不是约翰
Not your father.
也不是你♥爸♥
What?
什么
What did you say?! I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.
你刚说什么 我不该这么说 对不起
What? What did you say to me?
什么 你刚说了什么
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
对不起 我不该那么说的
Get out.
出去
Just I mean it. Just get out. Kevin, I'm sorry.
我认真的 出去 凯文 对不起
I need to say goodbye to your family. Please Get out.
我得去跟你家人道别 拜托赶紧走
Get the fuck out of my family's house.
从我家房♥子里滚出去
How's your mother? She's not so great.
你妈妈怎么样 她不太好
She's got tubes coming out of her nose,
她鼻子里插了管
she's wheeling a tank like a poodle on a leash.
她像被拴起来的狮子狗似的绕水槽转
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很为她难过
She would've liked to have been here. You know.
她很希望能亲自过来的
Wouldn't have been fair to you though.
虽然对你们来说不太好
She'd be pretty much hammered by now, so...
但她现在自己都一团糟 所以...
It's a disease.
她生病了
You okay?
你还好吗
I know that wasn't easy for you.
我知道那对你而言很不容易
I was just a little distracted is all.
我只是有点心烦
You did amazing. Thanks.
你做得很棒 谢谢
There he is. Bobby's boy.
他在这儿啊 伯比的小伙
Detective Potts.
波茨警探
This is my wife, Diana. Nice to meet you.
这是我妻子 戴安娜 很高兴认识你
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表