剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
we'd have him.
就能定他的罪
But we don't have shit, you understand?
但现在并没有 你懂吗
Well, then, be creative.
那就伪造个
I'm afraid for my fucking family. Do you understand that?
我他妈的担心我的家人 你懂吗
Yeah, I understand.
我懂
I also understand there's a fuck-load of shit you're not telling me.
我也知道你还有一大堆事情没告诉我
You want my help?
你要是想要我帮忙
Then tell me what the fuck is going on.
那就告诉我到底他妈的发生了什么
I have, Marco.
我都说了 马可
All of it.
所有的
Like what really happened to the cocaine.
比如那些可♥卡♥因♥到底去哪了
I've told you everything.
我已经全都说了
I wish I could help you.
我真的很想帮你
I got a lead on where to find Danny Rayburn.
我知道去哪可以找到丹尼·雷伯恩了
I already found him.
我已经找到他了
Son of a bitch showed up at my shop this morning.
这混♥蛋♥今早来我店里
Just walks right in, tells me the product is gone.
大摇大摆走进来 告诉我货没了
Gone? He said his brother took it.
没了 他说是他弟弟拿走了
But he thinks he can get it back.
但他觉得他能拿回来
I'd say it's time to cut your losses.
我觉得是时候别管你损失的那批货了
That's a big fucking bundle to give up on.
那可是一大笔钱
Tell me what to do.
听你的安排
Eric told me you left.
埃里克说你走了
I did.
没错
Without saying goodbye?
都没道个别吗
Well, I'm back now.
这不是又回来了嘛
What's going on, Danny?
发生什么事了 丹尼
I don't know.
我不知道
What's going on?
发生什么了呢
You're in trouble, aren't you?
你惹上麻烦了是吧
It's just-- It's family bullshit.
就只是家长里短的小事
It's...
就...
But we probably shouldn't have too much contact
不过最近我们还是别
in the next little while.
这么频繁地见面
Then, why are we talking?
那我们为啥还在聊天
Well, I just gotta figure this shit out with John.
我只要把和约翰之间的事处理完了
Then everything's gonna be okay. It's gonna be fine.
然后就一切重回正规 都会没事了
I'm not gonna have to leave anymore.
我也就不必再离开了
You really believe that, don't you?
你真这么认为吗
Yeah, I just gotta chill that family out.
只需要缓和家里的紧张气氛就好
No, you don't.
你不必这么做
You just need to forget them.
忘了他们就行
Can I borrow your car?
我能借你的车吗
Why?
为什么
Just for a couple of days.
就借几天
Please, CeCe.
求你了 茜茜
For real.
真的
I learned a long time ago you can't save people from themselves.
我很早就知道 你没法去救赎他人
They either figure it out on their own or they don't.
他们只能靠自己才能救赎自己
It needs gas.
得加油
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Yeah, it's me. I found him.
是我 我找到他了
Where? Mile marker 91.
在哪 91号♥标记石
The Tom Thumb station.
大拇指汤姆加油站
Keep him there. I'll be there soon.
别让他走 我马上就到
Wait. Wait, John!
等等 约翰
Looking for your pal Danny.
我找你哥们丹尼
I don't know any fucking Danny.
我不认识什么丹尼
Someone's gonna talk! Fuck. Fuck you!
给我老实交代 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck! Fuck.
操 我♥操♥
Last chance.
最后一遍
Where is he?
他在哪
Come on, John. Come on. Where the fuck are you?
快点啊 约翰 他妈的人呢
Shit.
靠
Fuck.
我♥操♥
What's going on, Kev?
有什么事吗 小凯
John's looking for you.
约翰找你
He wants to talk to you.
他想找你谈谈
Yeah, I don't think so.
我不这么认为
What about you?
那你呢
Anything you wanna say to me?
有什么话想对我说吗
No?
没有吗
Wow. Usually, you can't keep your fucking mouth shut.
你以前可是可以一直念叨个不停的
Now you look just like the little boy
可你现在就像是我和约翰
that John and I used to spend so much time ignoring.
以前一直无视的那个小男孩
Get in the car, Danny.
上车 丹尼
Should've led with that.
早该这样了
Get in the fucking car.
快他妈上车
Yeah, I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Put the fucking gun away, Kevin.
你♥他♥妈♥把枪放一边 凯文
You're gonna hurt yourself.
不然会伤到你自己的
I mean it, Danny. Get in the car.
我说真的 丹尼 给我上车
Get in.
上车
Get in the fucking car. Or what?
快他妈上车 不然呢
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
You know something, Kevin?
你知道吗 凯文
If you hated me half as much as you hate yourself,
要是你对我的恨意有对你自己的一半强烈
you'd have used it.
你早就开枪了
Dan-- Danny.
丹...丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Thanks for the ride. You're welcome. Bye.
谢谢送我回来 不用谢 拜拜
See you.
再见
What the hell happened to you?
你♥他♥妈♥这是怎么了
I gotta get out of town.
我得离开这了
What?
什么
You gotta tell Mom, all right?
替我跟妈说一声 好吗
You should get out too.
你也应该走
And stay the fuck away from Danny.
他妈的少和丹尼扯上关系
Why?
为什么
What's going on, Eric? Talk to me.
怎么了 埃里克 告诉我
Come in. Sit down.
进来坐
All right. Now, what's going on?
好吧 怎么回事
God, I don't know, I wasn't there.
天呐 我也不知道 我当时不在
This guy scared the shit out of my brother.
那男人把我哥吓得不轻
I mean, Eric was so scared, he left town.
埃里克怕得都逃离了这里
And believe me, he has nowhere to go.
相信我 他根本无处可去
Now this guy is looking for Danny.
这男人在找丹尼
Looking for him? To hurt him.
找他 想要伤害他
And Eric thinks he's gonna kill him.
埃里克以为自己要被杀了
Have you told Danny this?
你告诉丹尼这事了吗
Well, he won't answer my calls, and I'm afraid to be near him.
他不接我电♥话♥ 我不敢去找他
I didn't know who else to tell.
我不知道还能告诉谁
You gotta do something, John.
你得采取点措施 约翰
This guy looking for Danny,
这男人在找丹尼
if he can't find him, he can't hurt him.
如果他找不到 那也就伤不了他
Eric told him where Danny's staying.
埃里克告诉他丹尼在哪了
Where is that?
在哪里
At the Red Reef Motel.
红礁汽车旅馆
Go there. Please.
求你快去那
I really think somebody might kill him.
我真认为有人会去杀他
John?
约翰
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得没错
I think maybe we should meet. What for?
我觉得我们应该见一面 为什么
It's like you said.
正如你所说
Maybe we can help each other out.
也许我们能互帮互助
But first I have to know that my family's gonna be safe.
但我首先要确信我家人不会有危险
Danny.
丹尼
I need to know...
我得确信
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表