剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
And you can do it under an hour.
在接下来一小时之内
Who knew? What are you drinking? Anything you want.
你想喝什么 尽管点
This is my lucky day. Right.
今天真是幸运 对
I never win anything. Well...
我从没中过什么奖 就喝...
I mean, obviously, nothing imported. Obviously.
显然你不能喝进口的 当然
And it also has to be a beer, in a can.
而且要喝啤酒 装在罐子里的
But, you know.
就这样吧
Um... Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Are you and, um, ahem, my brother...
你...和我大哥...
I don't know.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
You know what? I'll have what you're having.
算了 我跟你喝一样的吧
Sounds good.
好啊
Back to work, huh?
重新工作了啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊
The guests caught a couple of snapper.
客人钓到几条鲷鱼
I'm going to prepare them, then grill them up.
我要处理一下 准备烧烤
Mom said you were taking a few days off.
妈妈说你要休息几天
I drove down to Key West for a day. That'll do.
我去西礁那边待了一天 休息好了
Found your truck.
我找到了你的车
It was out of gas.
没油了
I know you talked to Lenny Potts.
我知道你跟莱尼·波茨谈过
Yeah. Well, he came to me.
是啊 他来找的我
I spoke to him.
我跟他谈过
Maybe we should talk.
也许我们该谈谈
All right.
好啊
Talk.
谈谈
What Dad did was wrong.
爸爸做得不对
I couldn't see clearly back then.
当时我不明白
I just wanted the whole fucking thing to be over with.
我只是想让事情快点结束
Everyone was just trying to hold everything together.
大家都只是想保住这个家
I said what I thought I had to say.
我当时以为必须那么说
I was wrong.
我错了
We were all fucking wrong.
我们都错了
Now that Dad's gone...
既然爸爸不在了...
Fucking I don't know. I don't know.
我也不知道 我不知道
I'd like to start over.
我想重新开始
So you still want to go fishing?
你还想去钓鱼吗
What?
什么
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
The other night you asked me, you wanted to go fishing.
那晚你找我去钓鱼 你想去一起钓鱼
Still want to go fishing?
现在还想去吗
Yeah, I want to go fishing.
嗯 我想去钓鱼
You know, you don't have to worry about me, John.
你不用担心我 约翰
I mean...
我是说...
You got your own family to worry about.
你有自己的家人需要担心
Just want to be able to get past all this.
我只是想让过去的事都过去
We are past it.
已经过去了
It's passed.
过去了
It's good to have you home.
你回家来真好
It's so good to be back.
我也很高兴能回家
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表