剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
There's no deal until there's a deal.
事情定下来之前谁知道会怎样
My mother has a buyer, but from what I understand,
我妈妈找到买♥♥家了 但是据我理解
the loan hasn't come through yet.
他的贷款还没下来
All I'm asking is for you to be patient.
我只求你耐心等等
You're not gonna get that with the neighbors.
你绝对找不到这种宝地了
The inlet stretches over a mile....
海湾延伸出一英里...
Go, go! Okay, okay, okay.
快快 好好好
Come on. What? What?
快点 什么 什么
I wanna dance. I wanna dance! I wanna dance.
我想跳舞 跳舞 跳舞
I'm the crazy uncle.
我是疯子叔叔
Please, don't let my daughter dance with you.
拜托 千万别让我女儿跟你一起跳舞
Marco. Come sit.
马可 来坐
Sorry, I gotta go. The queen calls.
抱歉我得走了 女王召唤
I gotta go talk to the queen. I never get to see you.
我得去面见女王了 我都没机会看看你
Mommy, because I work, believe it or not. Okay? I work.
妈妈 因为我有工作啊 知道吗 工作
Me and John, yeah. I've been working on this case with John 24-7.
我和约翰 我们最近一天到晚在忙一个案子
I love you. I love you. Work. It's always work.
我爱你 爱你 工作 就知道工作
It is. Where's Meg?
是啊 梅格呢
Our little Meggie? Eh, she's working.
我们的小梅梅 她在上班
Oh, no. I wanted to see her. Daddy, come dance!
不会吧 我想见见她 爸爸 来跳舞
Thank God she does not look like her father.
还好她长得不像她父亲
He's very good-looking, just like you.
他很帅啊 就跟你一样
But one of us is a little better-looking than the other.
但是我们还是能分出高下的
I'm just saying. Trust me. I live with him.
真的 相信我 我跟他一起住呢
Oh, look who's there.
看看谁来了
Meg! Megan. Megan!
梅格 梅根 梅根
Hey, girl. Hi. Your party looks awesome!
小美女 你的派对太赞了
I can't believe you made it. I can't believe you came.
你竟然来参加了 你竟然来了
You look beautiful. Thank you. You too.
你好美 谢谢 你也是
There you go. Happy birthday. Thank you.
给你 生日快乐 谢谢
I'm so happy you came. Thank you.
你来我太高兴了 谢谢
I love your party. I know.
派对好棒 我知道
I thought she wasn't coming. I didn't know she was coming.
我还以为她不来了 我不知道她要来
We,
我们...
we really didn't think you were coming.
真没想到你会来
I felt stupid. I didn't wanna let Anna down.
我过意不去 不想让安娜失望
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I mean, she's dying that you're here.
你来她都高兴死了
You don't have to stay long, okay? I know I've created a...
你不用久待 我知道我制♥造♥了一种...
an uncomfortable situation.
很尴尬的局面
It's okay. We'll just have fun.
没事 我们会好好玩
Hello, baby. Hi.
你好 亲爱的 你好
You are so beautiful!
你好美
Hey there, Joe. What you got for me today?
你好啊乔 今天有什么好东西
I got the best for you. Only the best. That's what I like to hear.
绝对最好 只有最好的 这话我爱听
Good with that, Carlos? Okay, cool.
没问题吧 卡洛斯 没问题
Joe, this is Carlos. Great.
乔 这是卡洛斯 好啊
Hello.
你好
Okay, man.
好了
See you soon, Joe. I'll see you guys.
回见 乔 回见
Hey, Mama.
妈妈
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Open up. Wide. There we go. Right back now.
打开 开大点 好 我马上出来
I'm nervous about this. Close the door. Wait over there.
我有点紧张 关上门 在外面等着
Why didn't you call me sooner?
你为什么不早点找我
Because I didn't know what to do, man.
因为我不知道该怎么办 兄弟
Kavin, you're gonna have to file a report.
凯文 你得报案
I can't. John, come here. Come here. Listen.
不行 约翰 你来 听我说
Dude, if I file a report
兄弟 如果我报案
and then the bank starts
然后银行就会开始
asking me questions, this loan goes south.
问东问西 这笔贷款就没了
And then I am fucked, man. I mean, for real.
然后我肯定完蛋了 真的完蛋了
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me. There goes the little fucker who did it.
开什么玩笑 就是那个混♥蛋♥干的
Who? Nicky Widmark.
谁 尼基·威德马克
Little prick and his Porsche.
那混♥蛋♥开着保时捷
He doesn't want me buying this land.
他不想让我买♥♥下这块地
Susan Widmark's kid? Yeah. Yeah.
苏珊·威德马克的孩子吗 对
He didn't do this. Then he sent somebody to do it.
不可能是他干的 那就是他派人干的
Check this out, he comes up here the other day, right?
真的 他那天来这里
Walks right up to me, I'm working on an engine,
我在修发动机 他就直接上前
gets all up in my face, he fucking threatens me.
对我蹬鼻子上脸 他威胁我
What did you do to him? Just asking, what did you do to him?
你对他干了什么 你说你对他干了什么
He fucking came at me, man.
是他跟我过不去 兄弟
He didn't like the deal I made with his mom.
他不喜欢我跟他妈妈做的那笔买♥♥卖♥♥
John.
约翰
If I report this and this loan collapses,
如果我报案 贷款就没了
then that little prick wins.
然后那个小混♥蛋♥就赢了
I'm gonna lose it all. And I can't let him, man.
我会全盘皆输 我不能让他赢
If it was him and you wanna prove it, file a fucking report.
如果是他干的 你又想证明 那就报案
Could you not be a cop? Just for once? Please. Please.
你能别满嘴条子味吗 就一次 好不好
If you don't want me to report anything, why did you call me?
如果你不想让我报案 那你找我♥干♥什么
Because you're my big brother. You're my big brother.
因为你是我兄弟 你是我哥哥
And I'm fucked here, man.
而我出事了 兄弟
I don't know what the fuck to do. I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办 不知道怎么办
Fuck.
操
All right. Here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我们这么办
Hey, buddy. What?
兄弟 怎么办
Here's what we're gonna do. Okay.
我们这么办 好
You and I are gonna go back to the house. We're--
你跟我回家里 我们...
Have you talked to Belle about this?
这件事你跟贝尔说过了吗
No. Mom either.
没有 妈也不知道
Hey, that's fine. First things first. We go inside.
好 首先 我们先进去
We get things you'll need. We go to the house. Let's do that.
我们去拿你需要的东西 我们回家 走吧
I'm sorry. Come on. It's all right.
抱歉 走吧 没事
I'm sorry about this, dude. I'm so sorry.
这件事我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Quite all right.
没事
All right.
走吧
And then he hit me again.
然后他又打我
Then I blacked out.
然后我就晕过去了
When I woke up, Jake was there.
等我醒来时 贾克在我面前
He took me to the hospital.
他带我去了医院
Oh, my God, Kevin. Mom, I'm fine.
天哪 凯文 妈 我没事
John, why would anybody do this? We're looking into it.
约翰 为什么有人这么对他 我们在查
But you have no idea? No. No.
你不知道是谁吗 不不
They were just looking for some money,
他们只想要钱
you know? It was just a burglary.
就只是抢劫而已
You know, it's just... Sounds personal, an attack like that.
就只是 我听着像是私人恩怨
Mom, there's no reason to jump to conclusions right now.
妈 先不要急着下结论
Because we're looking into it. We don't know.
我们正在调查 目前什么都不确定
Yeah, I gotta say, I agree with Meg.
我同意梅格的话
It just doesn't sound random.
听着不像是偶然
Where's Belle? Why isn't she here?
贝尔呢 她为什么没来
Yeah, Mom. There's something else I have to tell you.
妈 还有件事我需要告诉你
You wanna talk to me?
你想跟我谈谈吗
Yeah.
嗯
Remember when you told me you weren't gonna make it
还记得你说无法参加我侄女的生日派对
to my niece's birthday party and I told my whole family?
然后我这样跟全家人都说了吗
I'm sorry. I should have called you first.
抱歉 我该先给你打电♥话♥的
I saw the disappointment all over their faces.
我告诉他们的时候看到他们一脸失落
Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
该死 很抱歉
And then I realized that I was disappointed.
然后我意识到我也很失望
And how much I wanted you there.
意识到我有多想让你去
It was my fault.
是我的错
You weren't gonna be there because I pushed you away.
你开始说不参加是因为我把你推开了
And then you went anyway....
可是你还是去了
because you didn't want to let my family down.
因为你不想让我的家人失望
I guess, yeah. Hm? You guess so?
应该是吧 是吗
I've been an idiot, baby.
我真是太傻了 亲爱的
What do you mean?
什么意思
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表