剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I love you.
我爱你
Folks, I think you're looking at
各位 这位是
the next sheriff of Monroe County.
门罗县下任警长
Some of you may know Detective Rayburn.
有人可能认识雷伯恩警探
I'm certain you all know about the Rayburn family,
大家也应该都知道雷伯恩家族
from their inn, their esteemed reputation--
他们的旅馆 他们的好名声
Or from...
或者...
recent newspaper accounts about my brother.
从最近报纸上知道我大哥的事
As well as his being wanted in
他因为与红珊瑚旅馆的
connection with the murder at the Red Reef Motel.
谋杀案有牵连而被通缉
I know you all have questions.
我知道大家都有疑问
I'd like to address those concerns now if I may.
我现在就可以一一解释回答
Floor's all yours, John.
你尽管说吧 约翰
I always thought the greatest thing that happened to me
我一直以为这辈子最幸运的事
was being born a Rayburn.
就是生为雷伯恩家的人
Now I'm not so sure.
现在我不确定了
I'm gonna tell you everything.
我会告诉你们一切
It's not very pleasant.
虽然不光彩
But it's the truth.
但都是事实
Sometimes, you know something's coming.
有时你会预感到某些事
That's how I felt when my brother came home.
我哥哥回家时我就是这种感觉
And my brother Kevin is the hothead of the family.
我们家脾气最差的人是我兄弟凯文
Truth is, he's a lot like my father.
其实他最像我父亲
Maybe it was Meg's decision that started this thing.
也许是梅格先决定做这档事
Still, I can't blame her for what she did.
我还是不会怪罪她
Whatever mistakes...
不管她犯什么错误...
Could this whole thing have been avoided?
这一切能避免吗
Probably. Danny turned us into that family.
可能吧 丹尼让我们家变成了那样
And I'm not the same man now.
我不再是以前的我了
People say he's a monster.
人们总说他是禽兽
He did terrible things. He made a big mistake.
他做过很多坏事 他犯了个大错
And now we're all paying for it.
而我们都将为此付出代价
I feel sorry for him.
我很同情他
In a way it wasn't just him I was trying to save.
从某种程度上说 我想拯救的不只是他
I was trying to save myself.
我想救我自己
We're not bad people.
我们不是坏人
But we did a bad thing.
但是我们做了坏事
What do you mean by that?
这话什么意思
We never treated my brother Danny like he was one of our own.
我们从来没有把丹尼当我们的亲兄弟对待
So if he went astray...
所以如果他迷失了
we all bear some of the blame.
那我们都有一定责任
I wish I knew what happened to him.
真希望我那时知晓他的近况
But wherever he is...
但无论如今他在哪里
I hope he's okay.
我衷心希望他一切安好
And I hope he knows...
希望他知晓
I love him.
我对他的爱
Thank you very much. Thanks very much.
非常感谢 谢谢
Appreciate it. So long. Thank you.
谢谢 再见 谢谢
Nicely done. You won them over.
干得漂亮 你赢得他们的支持了
I'm not so sure about that. Trust me.
我看未必 相信我
I've been around long enough to know.
我做这行很久了 我知道
You're on your way.
你已经成功了一半
Thank you for meeting me halfway.
谢谢你大老远来见我
I know it was a long drive.
我知道你开车开了很久
No, it's fine. Fine.
没事 没事
I'm so sorry that I avoided you at Robert's funeral.
很抱歉罗伯特葬礼上我故意回避你
Oh, that's all right.
没事
You had a lot on your plate.
你要处理的事也够多了
I was ashamed.
我很羞愧
What do you have to be ashamed about?
你羞愧什么
I told my children to lie to you.
我让我的孩子对你撒谎
After Sarah died.
莎拉去世后
I made them tell you that story.
是我让孩子们那么说的
Danny paid for it.
却让丹尼来承担
I understand, Sally.
我理解 萨莉
I just don't know what I can do to help.
我不知道怎样才能帮忙
Have you talked to John?
你跟约翰说了吗
I think John's given up on Danny.
约翰好像已经放弃丹尼了
Sally, what do you want me to do?
萨莉 你想让我怎么做
I want you to find Danny.
我想让你找到丹尼
Wherever he is, whatever he's doing.
不管他在哪里 不论他在做什么
Please, just...
求你了 就帮我...
Before something terrible happens, please, find him.
求你在悲剧发生之前 找到他
It's Marco. We found Danny.
我是马可 我们找到丹尼了
Come on. Come on!
开快点啊 别挡路啊
Is your mom doing any better?
你妈好些了吗
No.
没
I just keep thinking about how he was found.
我一直在想他被发现时的样子
That's so...
真的太...
awful.
恐怖了
But it would have been harder
不过如果他只是再次失踪
for Sally if he'd just gone missing again.
萨莉恐怕更难接受
So I don't know.
我也说不好
Maybe it's better this way.
也许这样反而对谁都好
You still don't have any idea what happened to him?
你还是不知道他究竟发生了些什么吗
No.
不知道
John, what is it?
约翰 你怎么了
I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is for you.
真抱歉 我知道你心里一定不好受
Hey, Diana.
戴安娜
John, could I speak to you?
约翰 我能跟你说几句话吗
Alone. It's all right. What do you want?
单独说 没事的 你想说什么
I'm gonna need you to come in.
你得跟我回局里一趟
We have some questions to ask you.
我们有些问题要问你
Medical examiner sent us his report.
法医把验尸报告发过来了
The cause of Danny's death wasn't burning.
丹尼不是被烧死的
His lungs were filled with water.
他的肺里积满了水
He drowned, John.
约翰 他是被淹死的
Which means someone was probably trying to get rid of his body.
有人应该是杀人之后
After the fact.
想毁尸灭迹
Do you have any leads?
你们有什么线索吗
This thing's got a lot of moving parts, but...
这里面还有很多不确定因素
all the signs are pointing in the same direction.
但所有迹象都指向一个可能
What direction is that?
什么可能
John, you said that
约翰 你之前说过
Danny was going to the pier dedication, right?
丹尼原本想去码头落成仪式的 对吧
He said he was, but I'm not surprised he didn't show up.
他是这么说的 但他没去倒也在意料之中
Why not?
为什么
He knew you were gonna interrogate him after.
他知道你想审问他
I thought he said he was prepared for that.
他不是说他早就准备好了吗
Look, what Danny says and what Dan--
丹尼说的和他...
What Danny said and what
丹尼说的
Danny did were two very different things.
和做的从来不是一套
And you didn't speak to him after the ceremony?
仪式结束后你也没找他谈过吗
No.
没有
Never saw him?
没再见过他吗
No.
没有
Chelsea O'Bannon said that she warned you
切尔茜·奥班农说她警告过你
about somebody coming after Danny.
有人要报复丹尼
She came to me. I called Danny,
她来找过我 我给丹尼打了电♥话♥
I went to the motel. He wasn't there.
又去了他的旅馆 都没找到他
Is there something you aren't telling me?
你们是不是有事瞒着我
I'm beginning to feel like a suspect.
我怎么觉得自己像是嫌疑犯
Why would you be a suspect, John?
你为什么会是嫌疑犯呢 约翰
I don't know, Marco. Why don't you get to the fucking point?
我怎么知道 马可你能不能有屁快放
John, the drugs on your family's property. We found them.
约翰 我们找到了你家那些毒品
We clear? Where?
安全了吗 在哪儿找到的
Did you know Danny had an apartment in Miami?
你知道丹尼在迈阿密有间公♥寓♥吗
Yeah.
知道
Well, we took a little drive up there.
我们开车跑到那里
Found a shitload of narcotics. A shitload, John.
找到了一大堆毒品 数不胜数啊约翰
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表