剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
No. We're not giving in to him.
不行 我们不能向他让步
We're not giving in to him.
我们不能让步
This isn't gonna be the fucking Danny show this weekend.
这周末可不是他妈的丹尼秀
I'm not gonna do it this time, Dan.
我可不干 丹
Okay. Fine. Okay?
那行吧 怎么着
Sheryl will sit somewhere else.
雪莉坐别的桌
I'll go sit with Sheryl. All right. All right. Very good.
我跟她坐一起 行 很好
No. Yeah. I'll sit with Sheryl.
不行 我跟雪莉坐
No. You're not gonna do that. That's gonna upset Mom.
你不能这么干 会惹妈妈生气的
If you're not sitting at the family table, that upsets Mom.
你如果不跟家人坐一起 妈妈会生气的
Yeah, cause it's the fucking family table.
家人就该坐家庭主桌
Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
你怎么就搞不懂呢
You think I'm gonna fucking invite a date and not sit with her?
我邀请人家来又不跟她坐一起吗
It's not that difficult to come and sit.
过来坐下也没那么难
You shouldn't have invited the date.
你压根儿就不该请她来
Put her at another table?
让她坐另外一桌去
Shouldn't have invited the date.
就不该请她来
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
If that's gonna be a problem with Mom, that's on your fucking head.
要是妈妈因为这不高兴 都是你的错
Just walk away. Just walk away.
散了吧 都散了
It wasn't a problem until you fucking made it one.
本来什么事都没有 就你多事
All right.
这下好了
Forty-five years ago-- It's hard to believe.
45年前 真令人难以置信
Forty-five years ago this weekend, me and my Sally,
45年前的这个周末 我和我的萨莉
we opened the doors to this place.
我们打开了这所旅馆的大门
Thanks.
谢谢
Ah, y'all got such a great family.
你们这一家子太幸福了
Um, Sally was pregnant, of course.
当然了 当时萨莉怀着孕
And I was a little bit nervous.
我有些紧张
I was scared shitless, actually.
其实是快吓尿了
Your daddy's funny.
你♥爸♥爸真风趣
I mean, what did I know about raising babies
我不懂得养育孩子
or running a hotel or anything?
不懂得经营旅馆 什么都不懂
You know when you meet a woman like Sally...
可当你遇见像萨莉这样的女人时
She makes you strong. She makes you brave.
她会让你变得坚强勇敢
She makes you believe that anything is possible.
她让你相信一切皆有可能
And looking around here tonight at all these people,
再看看今晚前来的众人
and my family, and everything,
我的家人 这一切
You know I realize that she was on the right track.
我发觉她是对的
Stand up.
来 起身
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
Now, in case you haven't heard,
你们可能还没听说
there's a pier being dedicated to us,
几天后有一处码头将以我们名字命名
the Rayburn family here,
向雷伯恩一家致敬
in a few days off the coast highway.
就在海岸公路旁
Just a couple of planks,
其实也就几块木板而已
but I'm glad you're all here to help us celebrate that.
但大家仍然来为我们庆祝 我很开心
There's something else I wanna say,
还有件事情
and I'm not quite sure how to say it.
我也不知道该怎么说
Many years ago, we had us some trouble.
很多年前 我们遇到了困难
I recognize some of the people here
我还能在这里认出
who helped us through that.
当年帮我们渡过难关的人
I probably should have thanked you back then.
当年我本该向你们致谢 但我没有
But I didn't, and I'd like to thank you tonight.
所以今晚我想对你们表达谢意
Before I sit down, I'd like to say a few words about my kids.
坐下之前 我还想对我的孩子们说些话
Um, there's Meg, my sunshine,
这位是梅格 我的小太阳
who went north to Tallahassee to study law
一路向北到塔拉哈西[佛罗里达首府]学法律
up in Yankee country.
和一帮北方佬一起
And then there's Kevin, my youngest son,
接下来是凯文 我的小儿子
whose love of the sea and life, and 3 o'clock cocktail...
对大海和生命 还有3点钟鸡尾酒的热爱
kept him here.
让他流连于此
Thank you.
谢谢
And of course there's John,
当然还有约翰
who likes taking care of people so much that he decided
热衷于照顾别人 所以他决定
to take care of the whole bunch of us, not just the family,
不仅要照顾这一大家子人
the whole damn island.
还有这整座小岛
And then-- Oh, yeah.
还有 对了
Last but not least is my oldest...
最后一位但同样重要的是老大
Uh, Danny.
丹尼
The one who got away, you might say.
漂泊在外
But he always finds a reason to come back.
但总能找到理由回家
Even if it is to ask for money.
虽然是为了要钱
I'm only kidding.
开个玩笑
Weekend wouldn't be the same without you.
周末缺你可不行
I wouldn't miss it, Dad.
我不会错过的 爸爸
I think I'll sit down and shut up now. Thank you.
我也要坐下歇歇了 感谢大家
Well done, Dad.
说得好 爸爸
I'd like to say a couple of words.
我想说几句
Just a couple of words if I may, Dad. Sure. Sure.
就几句 爸爸 当然可以
Here you go.
给你
Can I borrow a 20?
我能借二十块钱吗
Just a 20.
就二十
To the Rayburns.
敬雷伯恩一家
To the fucking Rayburns!
敬雷伯恩一家
You just took the whole bottle, did you?
你刚吹了一整瓶是不是
Boy, you've got a lot of energy.
天呐你劲儿可真大
Oh, my gosh.
老天爷
Holy cow. Yeah, just like that.
不会吧 对 就是这样
Hey, babe. She started it. She started it. She started it!
宝贝 她开的头 她主动的
Looks like your friend's enjoying herself.
好像你朋友玩得很尽兴啊
Yeah. She could be the one.
那是 她可能就是我的另一半哦
Come on.
来玩儿啊
You okay? Yeah. Thanks.
你没事吧 没事 谢了
About time she went home, huh?
她也该回家了吧
You haven't had a chance to dance with her yet.
你还没跟她跳个舞呢
I don't dance with other women.
我不和别的女人跳舞
Still kayaking, Dad?
还玩皮艇吗 爸爸
Every day. Oh, yeah?
每天都玩 是吗
How's your time these days?
最近怎么样
I don't miss a stroke.
宝刀未老
Glad to hear it.
那就好
You look good, Dad.
精神头不错 爸爸
How you doing? You all right? Yeah. Nothing I can't handle.
怎么样 还好吗 这都不是事
You go enjoy your family.
跟你的家人好好玩儿吧
All right. Janey's back in bed, and I think Ben is watching porn.
珍妮躺下了 我猜本在看黄♥片♥
Takes after his dad.
跟他爸一个德行
You know.
谁说不是
The AC in the guest room's on the fritz.
客房♥的空调出毛病了
Gonna have to use the fan.
只能用风扇了
That's no problem.
没事
Night, sweetheart. Night.
晚安 宝贝儿 晚安
See you soon. See you in a second.
一会见 我马上就来
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Something's always broken in this damn house.
这破房♥子里的东西总是坏
What's that? Blood pressure medication.
那是什么 降血压药
You got high blood pressure?
你有高血压吗
I'm managing it.
在治
Hey, I'm sorry about leaving you stranded at the bus stop like that.
抱歉我就那么把你孤零零地丢在汽车站
Don't worry about it.
不用在意
I got off at Key Largo.
我在基拉礁岛下的车
I was gonna go see a buddy. I tried to call you.
想去看望一个哥们 我试着给你打电♥话♥
It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's flat, look, no.
没关系 别在意 我手♥机♥没电了
I mean, it's flat. I need to borrow a charger.
没有电了 我得借个充电器
Can I get a charger?
能借我充电器吗
I'm just glad you showed up. You made mom very happy.
你能来我很高兴 你让妈妈很开心
Hey, Surf, come on, let's go. Come on. Let's go for a walk.
小浪 来 我们出去散散步吧
Come on. Be back in a second.
走吧 一会儿就回来
Come on, buddy.
走吧 伙计
Marco, what's going on?
马可 怎么了
Just got a call from marine dispatch.
刚接到海上调度中心的电♥话♥
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表