剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Say goodbye properly. Bye.
要好好说再见 拜拜
Love you. Hey, hey, hey. Goodbye.
爱你 再见了
I love you too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜拜
What's with the attitude? She's a teenager.
她那什么态度 她正值青春期
She's hanging out with Danny?
她现在跟丹尼混在一起吗
He taught her how to fillet fish.
他教她怎么给鱼切片
I don't think that's considered hanging out.
这应该不叫混在一起
We talked about this.
我们谈过了
I'm not comfortable with it.
我觉得那样不合适
I talked to him. Yeah? What did he say?
我跟他说过了 是吗 他怎么说
He gets it. He gets it.
他明白 真的
Whatever happened with that cooking school?
烹饪学校那边是怎么回事
I don't know. We lent him some money.
不清楚 我们借给他了些钱
We know he's not gonna pay us back.
他肯定不会还给我们了
Yeah. Okay. I don't care about the money.
好吧 钱的事我不关心
I'm wondering if he ever got a job cooking anything.
我是怀疑他到底有没有真正做过厨师
I don't know. I don't know.
我也不知道 不清楚
Never mentioned it to you? Um, no. If he did have a job,
他没跟你提过吗 没 如果他有工作
he probably fucked it up.
那可能也自己搞砸了
So why would he mention it? Do you want more wine?
所以他为什么要提 你还想喝点红酒吗
It's good wine.
这酒不错
The fish was very good tonight.
今晚的鱼很好吃
You got it, Dave. See you next year.
好的戴夫 明年见
Hey, Lily. Can you give these a clean-up and a good drink?
莉莉 这些植物你好好清理一下浇浇水好吗
This one's got dead leaves on it.
这株上有些枯叶
Hey, Danny. Growing heirlooms this year?
丹尼 今年种传家宝啊
Yeah. Just started.
是啊 刚开始
Hey, you got a moment?
你现在有时间吗
Sure.
有
Look, I just, um...
我...
I just wanna apologize for my behavior the other night.
我想为那晚我的行为道歉
Don't worry about it. John and I were very drunk.
没事 我和约翰都醉了
I'm not exactly sure what I said, but I'm sure I was loud
我虽然不记得说了什么 但肯定很吵
and probably stayed too long, you know. That's fine.
还可能待了太久 没事
It's fine.
没事
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
谢谢
You know, for coming to apologize in person.
谢谢你亲自来道歉
I believe if you got something to say, come right out, say it.
我一直认为有话就要直说
Me, too.
我也是
Direct is best, you know? Which is why
直接最好了 所以
if you do have a problem with me again,
如果你再对我有意见
just come tell me about it, you know?
直接跟我说就行
I will.
会的
Just say it to my face.
直接跟我说
Don't fucking come between me and my brother.
不要挑拨我跟我兄弟的关系
Not a good idea.
那样不好
You good? Yeah.
你还好吧 嗯
Is it just you?
你一个人在家吗
Yeah. Yeah. Kids are out.
嗯 孩子们都出去了
Whoa, babe. That's a generous pour. Three fingers?
亲爱的 倒得不少啊 三指高
It was five a little while ago.
刚才是五指高的
How was your day?
你今天如何
Oh, my day was interesting.
今天很有意思
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 没错
Danny came by.
丹尼找我了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
To apologize.
来道歉
That's a good thing.
好事啊
Not the way he does it.
可他方式不对
And, uh, I called the cooking school.
我打电♥话♥去烹饪学校了
He went for half a semester and then left.
他去念了半学期就走人了
So I don't know what the fuck we paid for.
所以我不知道我们的钱都干什么了
You called.
你打电♥话♥了
It was two years ago.
是两年前的事了
Don't you wanna know what he's been doing since then?
你不想知道他此后都在干什么吗
Morning, Joe.
早啊 乔
I brought a special shipment for you today.
今天的货很特别
Only the best.
只有最好的
Ciao.
再见
See you, Joe. Thank you.
回见 乔 谢谢
Danny, you fucking idiot.
丹尼 你个蠢货
Who the fuck is Beth Mackey?
贝斯·麦基是谁
"Viva Caputa Restaurant, Miami."
维瓦科普塔酒店 迈阿密
Yeah. Come in.
请进
You been talking to Mom?
你跟妈妈谈过了吗
Yeah. I talk to Mom all the time.
我经常跟妈妈聊天啊
Do you have a problem with my plans?
你对我的计划有意见吗
Well, she asked me to weigh in.
她让我权衡一下
Maybe I haven't been clear, because I don't need you weighing in.
我之前可能没说清楚 我不需要你来权衡
Okay? I don't need you putting ideas in Mom's head.
知道吗 我不需要你给妈妈灌输什么想法
I hardly think I'm the person putting ideas in her head.
给她灌输想法的人不是我吧
This may sting a little bit.
你可能一时无法接受
But, you know, we're done with the way Dad did things. It's done.
但我们不会像爸爸以前那样做事了 不会了
Maybe before you change things, this place,
在你改变什么之前 或许你该
you should be here longer than a few weeks.
在这里多待一段时间 而不是只待几周
Well, you see. There you go again.
看吧 你又来了
You're bringing conflict into the situation.
你又让简单的事变复杂了
I mean, everything's fine.
一切都没问题
Mom's happy. I'm happy.
妈妈很开心 我很开心
I have an opinion.
我有权发表自己的意见
If it doesn't agree with your plan,
如果我跟你意见不合
I can't help it. You're gonna have to deal.
我也没办法 你只能自己想办法
Look. Look. Look at me.
听我说 你看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Please. This is my future. It's my future, too.
拜托 这是我的将来 也是我的将来
It's Kevin's and it's John's. It's all of ours.
也是凯文和约翰的 是我们所有人的
This place belongs to all of us.
这里属于我们所有人
When you went to law school, Mom and Dad paid for it, right?
你去念法学院时 是爸妈拿的学费对吧
When I went to cooking school, who fucking paid for it?
我去年去烹饪学校时 谁给我拿学费了
Did Mom and Dad pay for it? No, they didn't.
爸妈给我拿学费了吗 没有
I had to fucking put my hand out and fucking beg people.
我不得不伸手去求人
I did go to law school.
我是念了法学院
And then I came back. And I stayed here.
毕业后我回来了 我留在家里了
I turned down opportunities so that I could help Mom and Dad.
我拒绝了别的工作机会 回来帮爸妈
Because you're such a fucking good daughter, right?
因为你是他们的好女儿 对吧
You're such a fucking liar.
你就是个骗子
Please leave.
请你离开
I have a lot of work to do.
我还有很多事要做
Yeah. I'll go.
我会走
But I can go a lot...
但我可以干的...
further.
更过分
Rayburn!
雷伯恩
Get the fuck out of my You went too far.
给我滚 你太过分了
Get out of here. You fucked up my car. I know you did it.
滚 你弄坏了我的车 我知道是你
You don't know shit. I'm filing a restraining order.
你知道个屁 我要对你申请禁令
I'm filing a restraining order against you.
我也要对你申请禁令
You're not getting away. You take one step
你逃不掉的 你再...
You take one more step onto our property, you're going to jail.
你再动我们的财产 我就让你进监狱
Hey, next time you wanna come after me,
下次再想整我
have the balls to do it yourself, you fucking asshole.
有胆就自己来 你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
操
You a real estate agent?
你是房♥地♥产♥经纪人吗
I was looking to talk to someone about the restaurant.
我想找这个餐馆的人说几句话
Oh, the place has been empty for months now.
这里都空了好几个月了
Do you know what happened?
你知道是怎么回事吗
I heard something about a kitchen fire.
听说是因为厨房♥火灾什么的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表